✓ Relationship!

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FRIDAY 19/9/2014

Morning

I sighed when I saw momo sitting in front of me instead of beside me I didn’t concentrate

I wore my uniform and went to the school I still don’t understand why momo said that … and I can’t decide who my heart wants I arrived and went directly to the class the girls were present I walked to my seat and they were all looking at me waving or smiling and greeting me which made my classmates shocked, they used to bully me and now we are friends?  in the lesson, my eyes were focused on momo all the time the principal came in.

“Girls you have a new classmate please be good to her, especially the8!!!” he warned and they all nodded.

The girl entered the class she was so tall, slim and pretty her eyes are so beautiful with the double eyelids.

“Hello my name is Kang seulgi” she looks cheerful and humble and she has eye smile so cute.

“Seulgi you can sit next to jeongyeon” the teacher said and pointed at the empty chair next to me on the left she bowed and sat next to me

“Hi”

“Hi” I replied and looked away awkwardly, mina and momo are in front of me, I can feel them glaring at me. I am indeed stuck between two mountains. They turned around and looked at her “you are cute” they said.

I looked at them and shook my head in disbelief.

“I am mina and this is momo “

“Nice to meet you I am kang seulgi” she flashed them her cute eye smile.

“Cute” momo said.

“Hi I am Minatozaki sana” sana said while approaching us

“You forgot my name right?” she said it was like I was reliving the day I came here.

“Um mitozki?”

“HAHAHAHAH No.” she said and put her serious face back.

I crossed my arms, I know that they are about to start their ‘bulling’ routine.

“Girls stop please” I looked at them and sighed.

“Ya you are lucky you aren’t their target now” one of my classmates said

“Target?? Seulgi was confused.

“No no it’s nothing” I said.

“NO IT’S A THING” momo added.

“Momo stop it! You don’t need to do it we already talked about this!” I yelled a bit.

Momo sighed and she looked defeated in front of me, it looks like I also have a power over her.

“Get up I will show you the school” I said to seulgi and we got up I really want them to stop showing their ‘evil’ side because I know they aren’t like this at all

 “What was that?” seulgi asked me.

“Nothing don’t worry “

We were walking and then the 8 of them came and stood in front of us and I rolled my eyes at them.

They greeted her and introduce themselves like they did in the library a few weeks ago.

“We will walk with you” momo said and stood between me and seulgi and the 10 of us start walking seulgi is innocent from the way she walks and talks. I’ve read her mind and she was so scared of momo I don’t blame her though.

Jihyo and tzuyu were so friendly to her and she loved them the most. Dahyun is weird these days and she is avoiding sana.

Mina came and whispered “Let’s talk on the roof” I nodded and we went to the roof but before we went to the roof I looked at momo and she looked somehow sad but she was talking and laughing with Dahyun.

 

 “So?” mina said as soon we arrived at the school’s roof, some students were in the field and I was staring at them playing around.

“So what?” I said

“You know what I am talking about” she said and crossed her arms

“I don’t know, I don’t know mina” I sighed and kept avoiding her stares but he came closer to me.

“Let’s try you know that I like you a lot”

“Yeah I know, me too but-“ I took a deep breath “okay let’s date “

“Really??” mina said happily. I nodded and held her hand… I am happy …. But not as much as I imagined it … but maybe when we go to dates or and hang out I will feel different.

I came closer and leaned for a kiss I was planning for a short soft kiss but when she bit my lower lip I lost control she wrapped her hands around my neck and my hands are on her waist, I her lower lip and then I starting exploring with my tongue and it went to hot make out session I don’t know how much we stayed like this. We were kissing on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter