✓ Different

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO’S POV

After jeongyeon left ‘SHE PUSHED THE CAR WITH HER ONE HAND!!!! AND WHERE DID SHE CAME FROM???!! SHE SAVED ME!’ I was screaming in my mind and I wasn’t able to function and talk to the people around me then sana and mina came out of the store while panicking

“OH MY GOD MOMO ARE YOU OKAY???” they asked while caressing my back, I can see how much they were worried I nodded and mina was calling an ambulance.

“Poor you, you are in shock” sana said while side hugging me, the driver was apologizing to but I nodded to him but all I was thinking about is jeongyeon.

Mina came and caressed my hair “the ambulance is on its way”

Eventually I went to the hospital and to a VIP room to be specific waiting for the result mina and sana were with me all the time thanks god, without them I would be able to be strong.  They left now to bring me something to eat because it was 9 PM, I was sitting on the bed resting my head on the headboard I heard the door’s sound so I guess the girls came back.

“OH YOU ARE HERE AL-“ I was about to continue when I found someone wearing all black with a black mask and a cap, I was scared. My father is a well-known businessman so I was afraid that this might be one of his enemies.

He removed it the mask and the cap and a sigh of relief left “OH IT’S YOU!”

JEONGYEON’S POV

I locked the door behind me and walked to her bed “Look no one will believe you it so it’s pointless if y-“ I spoke but got cut off by her.

“I didn’t tell anyone though” she said and looked confused.

“What?”

“Now tell me! Are you an alien? Vampire?” she said and sat on the bed with crossed legs, she looked excited like I was about to tell her a bedtime story… The opposite if what her image shows.

“You’ve hurt your elbow?” I said staring at her left arm.

“Oh yeah maybe when you pushed me to the wall” she stated.

“I am sorry” I apologized, people will always get hurt because of me.

“Let’s make a deal” she said and patted the bed next to her “Sit”

I sat and looked at her eyes, she is the only person that I can look at his eyes without getting worried about what he is thinking about.

“I won’t tell anyone about your power IF you helped with my studies” she said and crossed her arms but she got hurt from her elbow “AH!” she whined but maintained the strong image of her.

“Ok deal I don’t mind” I said

“Yesss!” she cheered “Ok let’s meet every weekend I need to pass the exams but I am really not that smart”

“Yeah I can see that” I teased.

“YA!”

“And oh don’t tell anyone that I am going to teach you! And continue your mean attitude with me in the school but don’t be so hard”

“Mean attitude” she mimicked me but I smiled “but why did you save me? I mean I hate you and you hate me, why?”

“Yeah I hate you but not to the level I would see you being killed in front of me, I am not that heartless”

“Hmm” she hummed and smiled at me “Thank you anyway”

“MOMOOO! WHY ARE YOU LOCKING THE DOOR?” sana yelled a bit.

“MA’AAM OPEN THE DOOR” a guy said while knocking hard on the door.

“I will go now go and open the door, don’t make them worry”

“Okay but how would you—huuuuh? What the?” she said but I jumped from the window and climbed up and went to the roof then I used the stairs to go to the hospital’s entrance. After standing behind a tree for almost one hour I saw momo standing with a guy and a guy behind her looking around, mina and sana left her. I came closer to hear their conversation

“Ma’am I am sorry but boss couldn’t come and he told me to drive you back to home”

I looked at his eyes ‘the boss is with his girlfriend’ I read.

A bittersweet smile left her lips “no I will go to the girls’ house, tell him that I don’t need his car” she said holy she lives without her parents?

“Ma’am! Please, he insists! If we didn’t take you he will be mad at us”

“If he insists that much he could come and see if his daughter is fine!!!” she yelled

The other guy looked at the guy in front of her and they looked down “sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter