✓ Lost

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TUESDAY 16/9/2014

SANA’S POV

“Sanaaa wake up!!” I woke up to the sound of Dahyun who was in the kitchen I got up lazily and looked around, I am in the loving room?

“Oh I slept here yesterday?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

Mina nodded and took a bite of her banana.

“Come on get ready and let’s eat we are going to walk to school today“ Dahyun said

“hmmm” I hummed and went to the bathroom where I washed up and wore my uniform and ate something quickly and we headed out of our apartment.

I was walking with Dahyun and mina and momo behind us they are weird today and they are not talking as usual and just looking down calmly. My relationship with Dahyun is a bit complicated, I love her as a girl… She takes care of me sooo well and she makes me laugh and know how to deal with me while no one knows. People always ask us if we are dating, cause that what we look like but we hesitate always, especially her. We never confessed to each other, I don’t know if she loves me like this too, I am afraid, and worried…

“Um Dahyun”

“Yes sana?”

“There is a guy called taeyong, he likes me and asked me out, what do you think should I say yes?”

She stopped walking for a second then she followed me “If he is a good guy why not” she shrugged.

“So you are OKAY WITH IT?”

“Um yes , my opinion is that important?”

“YES YOU ARE MY FRIEND!” I stated.

“Do whatever you want, he will be your first boyfriend so why not, meet him, maybe he will love you as much” she muted a but and smiled at me “as you want and deserve”
 

My heart was breaking into pieces … I think our relationship is a one-sided love… And it will always be.

 

DAHYUN’S POV

SHE IS GOING TO DATE A GUY!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT I TOLD HER TO MEET HIM! I AM SO STUPID!
 

I LOVE MINATOZAKI SANA SO MUCH, like so much!

But my parents are so against homouality they said if they knew that me or my brother are not straight they will disown us, my brother got married last year so he is not gay but me… I can’t imagine myself being with someone that is not sana. But they are my parents I can’t disobey them…  We went to the school but my heart is broken I can’t have her and I can’t stop her from meeting someone else I don’t know if she is feeling the same with me… I am lost and hopeless.

 

 

JEONGYEON’S POV

@10:30 AM

 

I went to school late I couldn’t stop thinking of what happened between me and mina? Am I loving her? or just I was hyped because I found a pretty y girl that likes me and kissed me but I am feeling that I can’t stay with her or date her like there is something Is preventing me not sure what is it, it’s unspeakable. I went to the class and sat in my seat I am avoiding looking at mina as much as I can until I received a message.

‘Momo: meet me on the roof after the class end!!!!

Me: Okay‘

After the class ended I went to the roof and she was waiting me

“Yes momo?” I said and stood next to her, I bet she will say something about what she saw yesterday.

“AHHHHHHHHHH” she yelled and hugged me I am taller than her so her foot didn’t touch the floor after she hugged me I didn’t hug her back I was in shock but why her touch made me freeze?

“I PASSED MY MATH TEST!!!!” she said happily “I am so proud of myself and it’s all because of you I am so thankful”

Seeing her happy made me fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter