✓ Closer

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was sleeping deeply so I went to the kitchen and searching for some meal to prepare on internet. Cooking is really hard! I prepared for her omelet. I started at 9:45 and finished it 10:30, not bad, right?  

“Hmm the smell is good” she said while entering the kitchen and she was rubbing her eyes, she looked so cute I couldn’t stop smiling

“I rarely cook, hope it will be good” I rubbed my nape nervously as I watched her sit by the dinner table and I sat in front of her.

“Is…it good?”

“hmmmm” she said and nodded excitedly.

I sighed “momo” I soft-spoken “let’s wait, I mean to finish this year and then we will do it in mid of 2015, okay?”

She left her shop sticks and sighed “how much do we have to tell you?? It’s okay for me and besides, you can ask the girls my dream was to be a good mum and the opportunity come to me early so I am okay. It’s another adventure for me and I want to go with it”

“Really? You love kids?” I smiled at her nodding cutely before she continued eating.

“Last summer I stayed at jihyo’s house because her mum gave birth, so I and jihyo took care of him cause jihyo’s mum is always busy”

“ohhh that’s nice and cute” we smiled at each other warmly when the doorbell cut us off.

I got up to open the door it was soeun  

“Good morning look let’s start by Monday I was now in the laboratory and jaemin told me that he is doing some tests and by Monday we can start but you and momo have to stay away from here we will do everything at jihyo’s mum hospital then we have to see what will happen in these few days, you should buy a house a car and prepare for everything jeongyeon, you two have to live together”

“Yeah and I can help you” momo suggested.

“You will help me in what? Just stay healthy it’s enough for me”

I looked at soeun ‘YOU LOVE HER YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!!’

I looked away and smiled by myself as I sat on the couch

“Sir, come and eat with me” momo said and he joined her. I took out my laptop and start searching for a house to buy, the one I am in is so small. After few minutes of searching I found one and I really liked.

“Soeun, momo come and check this house”

They came and looked at the screen

“YOU MUST BE JOKING RIGHT?” he asked shockingly.

“REALLY JEONGYEON?”

I nodded at them and smiled.  

“it’s not that expensive and we need a room for the baby and at least two for the guests cause maybe the girls will sleep over sometimes and room for me and momo” I realized what I said and froze, momo was sitting next to me and I did the best to not look at her “I mean a ROOM FOR MOMO AND A ROOM FOR ME” I corrected myself “and it’s not that far from Seoul it takes 10 minutes driving”

I looked at me and they were staring at me blankly “I WILL BUY IT “

I immediately contacted the owner and we decided to meet today.

“Uhm from where do you have all these money?” momo asked “Sorry if I am rude by this question”

“I bought some stocks and worked in the past years I don’t like to say it but I am filthy rich” I stared at them continually as they were shocked “when I go to see the house do want to go with me??

“Me?” momo pointed at herself and I nodded excitedly.

“Oh I still I have to buy a car! Thank god in my id I made my birthday in 1993!” I chuckled.  

“Woah really!? And they accepted you at the high school?”

“Yeah I told them that I had some hardships the last few years and now I could go to the high school “

“And they believed you! AMAZING haha”

“Sorry if I interrupted your date but I am still here” seoun waved his hand as he sat across momo “anyway I am leaving, have fun together” he added and left.

It was awkward between me and momo she sat next to me as she was watching TV.

“What’s your favorite color momo?” I broke the dead silence between us.

“Pink” she said

I hummed and nodded my head. After around three hours we took a taxi and went to that house it’s really close to Seoul but still far and no one will see us and it’s like a private house we met the guy in front of the house and he started showing it to us.

“Who will buy the house?”

“It’s for me” I smiled.

“Oh! You will live together here?”

“Yes she is my cousin” I lied. I and momo exchanged an awkward stare. We went inside the house and checked the rooms, kitchen, and garden “did you like it momo?”

“Yes it’s so luxury and clean”

“Ok then deal can I sign the contract now and give you the check?”

“Yeah of course I prepared everything” he was shocked yet happy, same as momo. I signed and gave him the check and he gave us the keys. We stood in front of the house and momo was looking at it again.

“Do you like it?”

She nodded, I smiled and looked at her innocent shining eyes I instinctively held her hand and we start walking around until we entered a car gallery.

“How can I help you ma’am?” a man wearing a suit asked, he was smiling and very humble.

“I want to buy a car now, right know!”

He raised his eyebrows and he was thinking how I have money… And he thinks momo is pretty!

“Umm okay do you want something specific?” he asked and looked around at the luxurious brand new cars. Momo was walking and  looking around she stopped in front a car

“Do you like it?”

She nodded and she looked amused by it.

“Ok please I want it”

“WHAT NOW?” momo said and I nodded.

“Okay ma’am please come with me“ he said to me I followed him. The paperwork took around 30-40 minutes and momo was sitting on a chair playing with her phone.

“Momo let’s go” they prepared the car for me it was parked outside.

~~

“Oooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter