✓ Happiness

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU ARE A KILLER! A ING KILLER!” chaeyoung hollered at me while I was trying to understand what is happening.

“Dr. d- do more” I begged and went to the delivery room the dr. tried to stop me but I was stronger than her and came inside the room just to see momo laying on the hospital bed her legs are on the stirrups and the nurse is untying her legs the floor is full of blood same as momo’s body I can hear the baby crying but I didn’t look at him my eyes were focused on her.

 “Dr. take this” I held the pulse generator of the Electrical Cardioversion.

“Jeongyeon we tried but-“

“TRY MORE!!” I yelled “That’s your job”

Dr. jimin came closer and start doing her job but no response the heart monitor is showing nothing but one line which means she is dead she tried more than twice but nothing worked she shook her head and looked down “I am sorry”

“This is your son” the nurse said while holding the baby to me he was wrapped in a blue blanket, he was crying and some blood stains are still on him as soon as I looked at him he stopped crying as if he saw me and knew who was I, I slowly placed my hand under his head and tiny .

“Momo-ya wake up” I said and held her hand put it next to the baby’s hand he held her finger with his hand his whole hand “you wanted to see him, he is here” I rested my forehead on her left shoulder and cried.

The person that can make me weak and save is gone. I loved her more than anyone and anything but I was that wasn’t enough.

 

 

 

The nurse gasped the heart monitor started making a sound and I looked at it  

“Jeongyeon! She is alive!” dr. jimin said taking the baby from my hands while the nurse pushed me away I immediately left the room the girls outside were sobbing and hugging each other.

“I THINK SHE IS ALIVE!” I yelled happily at them I started to walk back and forth while rubbing my hands raying that she is alive minutes later dr. came out with a smile on her face

“She is okay now “ she said “we were able to save her and she will be in her room after few minutes, congratulations”

I fell on my knees and start crying my heart out jihyo came and hugged me tightly.

“Did momo see the baby?” nayeon asked.

“No no she is still sleeping she will be awake in few minutes” dr. jimin said.

“The patient in room number 305 and the baby is in the hospital nursery” the nurse added.

 

I went to see momo. Sana and mina came with me while the other went to see the baby because they were excited to see if he looks like me or momo. I entered the room and momo was still sleeping with some machines connected to her.

I sat next to her and kissed her hand  

“momo momoriiing” sana said with a low voice while shedding tears of joy.

Momo slowly started to open her eyes I got up and looked at her eyes “momo can you hear me??” I caressed her hair and she nodded.

“Baby where is the baby?” she muttered.

I sighed in relief and kissed her cheek sana and mina went immediately to bring him

“He is alright everything is okay now” I comforted her.

Eventually, I helped her to sit well then the girls entered. Chaeyoung was carrying him and they were all so happy and following her and repeating ‘SO CUTE’.

Chaeyoung gave him to momo and she started to cry

“No momo don’t cry” I said while caressing her hair and looking at OUR baby.

 

 

Then a nurse came and told the girls to leave so momo can rest. They left and the nurse started to teach us how to hold him well and deal with him if he cried and chocked or how he has to le. We were listening and nodding

Then dr. jimin, jaemin, naeyoung came in “first of all congratulations for the baby” dr.jimin smiling “what we got conclusion of is that he will probably grow up fast, faster than normal kids, and we can’t take his bone narrow after at least he is 4-5 years old and we don’t know when he will be 4 or 5 years old so all we have to do is wait”

“What if we were late?” momo said worriedly and I held her hand tightly “what if jeongyeon got weaker?”

The drs. Looked speechless “it’s okay momo-ya” I smiled at her.

“We will do our best” they said and left.

 

 

 

Two days later…

We are finally in our house, momo is on her period but I miss her so much I have to wait more now and it’s hard. She placed the baby’s bed next to ours we are still curious about if he has powers like me but he sleeps and eat like normal people and as the doctors said he grow up really fast.

 

MONDAY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter