✓ The Cure

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the living room while momo, gun, and Dahyun were in the kitchen eating lunch I was watching the news when I heard momo screaming I rushed to the kitchen and gun’s plate was broken on the floor and he was frowning and stumping his feet on the floor and I think momo hurt her leg a little bit because she was holding her knee area.

“HEY! COME HERE!” I said while grabbing his arm roughly and he was crying already because he knows that I will scold him hard. Momo and Dahyun followed me and momo was telling me to calm so I won’t lose my mind and yell at him but I took him to his room and let him stand with his back facing the wall I knelt in front of him.

“STOP CRYING!” I scolded “WHO TOLD YOU TO HURT YOUR MUM?” I continued while momo and dahyun were standing near the door watching me carefully.

“Babe he didn’t mean t-“ momo started to comfort me.

“NO HE GOT MAD AND THREW THE PLATE ON THE FLOOR! I’VE READ DAHYUN’S MIND SO STEP BACK MOMO!”

The two exchanged stared while I kept staring at my son “YOU DID WRONG, RIGHT?” he nodded “Now go to your mum, apologies to her and bow!”

He complied to my orders and went to her which made me smile but I forced myself to put back my serious face momo was about to hug him but I prevented her and I took his chair dinosaur shaped chair “sit here for 10 minutes and meditate okay yoo gun?”

He sat facing the wall and he lowered his head and fidgeted with his fingers. I came out of the room and closed the door but I was sneaking from it and momo is next to me.

“Ya you were so cruel to him” she whispered so he won’t hear us.

“It’s better momo soon we will take him to school he has to learn how to control his bad manners”

“Uuuuuh my babe is strict hm?” she grinned and cupped my face “and you told me I am the strict one here?”

I chuckled and pecked her lips, I wanted to kiss her deeply but she prevented me “NO! Now go to Gun”

 

I sighed and walked to him and knelt behind gun. I held the chair’s back and made him face me.

“What did you learn gun-ah?” I said.

“I mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter