✓ D-DAY

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night

The nurse came and told us that everything is going well and tomorrow at 7 AM the doctors will do the surgeries for us.

“Momo-ssi we need to put this now, jeongyeon-ssi can you leave?”

“No no please let her stay I hate this” momo said while holding my arm tightly the nurse nodded and glared me then she started putting the Cannula in her hand which made momo groan in pain while was holding her hand tightly.

“The medicine will make you sleep so rest well momo-ssi okay?” the nurse said left then dr. jimin entered and we sat properly “um there is a problem” she her nape “you have to take this needle for 10 days then we can do the surgeries so comeback after 10 days okay? And I will give another medicine now wait till the IV bag is empty end then you can leave”

“Oh really?” momo was a bit relieved same as me, maybe she will change her mind in these four days “okay thank you dr” we said in unison as she left. I laid next to momo we talked a bit until she slept I messaged the girls and told them that the surgery is delayed now.

 

 

 

10 DAYS PASSED…

Momo kept taking the needles as dr.jimin ordered she is always sleeping or tired… She even stopped going to school which made me feel guiltier but she is not showing me her pain.

TUESDAY 14/10/2014

We went to the hospital after dawn there is still awkwardness between us and I am trying to not touch her so much while my heart throbs every time she is near me we still at the get to know each other stage but I am liking her more and more I don’t know about her but we still can’t call ourselves ‘Lovers’… The girls skipped school today to stay with us and we decided that she will still go to school until her third month of pregnancy if she got pregnant right away.

We arrived at the hospital and the girls were there waiting for us it’s the first meeting between me and mina met after that day I avoided looking at her it was awkward as and they were so worried I can read it.

“Ok momo now you need to get prepared” said dr. jimin.

“Dr. can you tell me what you will do?” I asked her in front of everyone.

“Take momo please“ dr. jimin said to the nurse.

“We will take an Egg or oocyte from her with a needle it will hurt her but we will do our best and we will give her anesthetic so she won’t feel any pain it will take us 20 minutes or 30 minutes it won’t last long don’t worry then we have to take, omg it sounds so weird, we will take the from you then the fertilization will start in the laboratory it will take 18 hours and after 2 days we will put it back into momo’s uterus if everything went well she will be pregnant we can’t decide if it’s a girl or a boy and if” she muted a bit “it’s like you “ (I did researches to write these 6 lines :( ).

 I wiped my face up and down while the girls were trying to understand what the dr said.

“Ahhh I am going crazy” I was repeating I looked at the girls and they were distressed but not much as me!

“Dr-nim let me see momo, please, can I?” I said she nodded and I followed her I went to the delivery room momo was sitting on a birthing bed ad her legs are on the stirrups I came closer and held her hand “momo I will say this for the hundred time if you don’t want to do it then don’t” I said while caressing her hair but she shook her head and smiled at me.

“Now we will give you the anesthetic” the nurse said from behind her mask and momo nodded

“Jeongyeon leave” the dr. told me. I watched momo fall asleep as I slowly left the room.

I looked at the girls who were waiting outside the room I sat on a chair far away from them I rested my elbows on my thighs and I was looking down praying that everything will be fine. Because of me she will suffer the most thing that’s making me worried is what if the baby was like me… What if he was a monster? I can’t imagine a creature like me inside of someone… Especially momo these thoughts were coming to my mind and I felt a tear fell from my eye the last time I cried was from 25 years when my dog died I was wiping my tear until I felt someone sat next to me and start patting on my back it was tzuyu she is the youngest and I am not that close to her but I appreciated it.

10 minutes passed and they were like 10 years to me THEN we found 2 nurses running to the room where momo was in.

“WHAT’S WRONG WHY THEY ARE RUNNING?” nayeon panicked.

“Momo…” I said under my breath I couldn’t even stand up

Then a nurse came out “WHAT’S WRONG WITH MOMO?” I asked.

“We don’t know this is weird her heartbeats are unstable and she was bleeding but now she is okay” she muted for a bit “I think“

I sat on the chair helplessly while

“IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER I SWEAR I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE” chaeyoung said and she was about to punch me but mina and sana were stopping her some of the girls were crying while I was just sitting in my place powerless.

After 10 minutes the dr. came out “MUM TELL US WHAT HAPPENED?” jihyo panicked.

“Everything is alright now don’t worry we will take her to her room now she will wake up soon jeongyeon you need to get ready too”

I nodded then we saw momo on a stroller bed laying down weak and pale I couldn’t come closer to her the girls followed her while I was standing there and looking at them leaving “jeongyeon-ssi please come” the nurse I followed her like a robot, is momo really fine?”

I changed my outfit and went to the same room momo was in they gave me an extremely high dose of anesthetic because the normal one didn’t affect me until I felt dizzy and slept.

Few hours passed

I woke up and the drs. and the nurses were taking off their robes “OMG SHE WOKE UP!” the nurse yelled

Dr. jimin looked at me “Thanks God we finished already”

“Momo…” I was saying continually.

“She is still sleeping” the nurse said.

“Take me to her room I want to be with her” I said and got up.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter