✓ Decision

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You need to keep her safe and close to you!!!” he ordered while pointing at me, he looked down at a book in his hands, he was so busy reading it ignoring my endless questions.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN!??” I yelled at him.

“Is there any weird incident happened to her after you found her?”

“Yes!! She was almost got hit by a car but I saved her, and her dad locked her in their house or something but she escaped!”

“THIS IS IT THIS IS IT!! HAHAHA” he laughed “This is it!”

“You are scaring me!!”

“You should, you should be scared!! The devil is starting to do his job!! He will try to even kill her!”

“WHAT WHY?”

“Here look ma’am” he pointed at the book but I was offended by the word ma’am more than this whole mess.

“I am not a ma’am”

“The legend says that the devil always searches for strong people so he can own them and you are extremely strong jeongyeon! If he owned you, you’ll do anything he tells you to do, you will be able to see him and talk to him, you will have a connection with him! It takes him so much so he can own someone! 70 years are enough now he started making his move that’s why he tried to keep that girl away from you” he stated and all I do was trying to believe what I am hearing “that’s why you can’t read her mind! She is so good that she can beat the evilness jeongyeon-ssi, she is the only one that makes you weak”

“And how she is the cure?” I asked.

“You and her need to get into some scientific tests and I don’t know if this is possible but” he muted and stared at me while biting his lower lip.

“BUT WHAT?” I was impatient.

“You are a girl and you are the one so I guess you can make her” he looked away and I wasn’t able to read his mind.

“Make her what???”

“You have a guy hormones that probably go from girl’s hormones to a boy on in these years and the cure will be in the baby!!” he sighed “The last person was from about one hundred years and he wanted to marry a girl but he killed her by mistake because of his strength and then he was able to kill himself by burning himself and the devil lost him, I am not a doctor or a scientist but that’s what I know“

“YOU MUST BE ING KIDDING ME“ I yelled and stood up, I couldn’t believe my ears, this is such an unbelievable situation and it’s all because of the drink my dad made.

“Your eyes turned red”

I looked in the mirror and indeed, they quickly turned red “What? That fast?”

“What do you mean but that fast?”

“Recently my eyes turn red so much!”

“It’s near jeongyeon” he stated and I can see sincerity and worries in his eyes.

“What will happens if the devil owned me as you say? And how can I believe you?”

“The things that are happening around you jeongyeon it all make sense look into my eyes I am not lying”

He is really honest and he is not playing with me. I sat and calmed a bit when my phone rang.

“Yes mina?”

“Is momo with you?”

“No, why?”

“She is not with her” she said, I guess she was talking to someone beside her.

“WHY?” I yelled a bit.

“We can’t found her it’s almost six o’clock and she didn’t show up and we can’t contact her either” she said and I looked at the diviner.

“Where are you?” I asked

“We are all at our house”

“I am coming”

“Momo disappeared” I said

“Who?” he was confused.

I smiled dryly “My cure”

“Let’s go!!!” he said and already walked to the shop’s door.

“Sir! Where are you going?” I asking.

“With you, we need to find her!”

Luckily he had a car, he drove to their house, and his name is soeun… Why I trusted him this fast I have no idea but something inside of me is telling me that he is right. Mina opened the door for me and stared at him, I didn’t want to explain so I just told them that he is my friend and we went to the living door where the8 where there, I can see worries on their faces and how they looked down.

 “Who was the last one that saw her?” I asked.

“WHO IS THIS GUY?” nayeon asked me staring at soeun from head to toe.

“ANSWER ME!” I yelled at her.

“I saw her when she got down from the roof at school when you were with mina” chaeyoung answered. I sat on the couch beside her and sighed.

“I can find her but it will take me some time and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter