✓ Is This The End?

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We told you we won’t tell anyone” sana spoke “We keep secrets”

They all nodded in agreement “It’s not only because of you, it’s so complicated I can’t get you involved in this” I said.

“Achuuuuu” momo’s sneeze echoed in the living room, she took a tissue and sniffed.

“Auuh! You are sick “ jihyo said while rubbing momo’s back.

“She is pale too” mina said touching her forehead momo was sitting on the couch and she rested her head on mina’s shoulder.

“I am sleepy” she closed her eyes and her shoulders were loose I came closer and carried her to her bed the girls looked shocked but she is like this because of me I need to take the responsibility!

“I am feeling cold” momo said as I placed her on the mattress, her body was shaking.

“Give me more blankets, hurry! “ I ordered them and mina rushed to the closet and brought two blankets and covered her but she was still cold

“What to do? I’ve never seen her like this before” nayeon almost cried.

“HER TEMPERATURE IS 33˚C is this even possible?????” sana said while holding the thermometer, jihyo looked at it and nodded.

“What is happening??” tzuyu cried “I am worried, shall we take her to the hospital?

“She is shaking we have to do something” Dahyun pleaded.

I took off my jacket I was wearing a sleeveless top under the jacket I sat with momo on the bed

“My normal temperature is always high maybe I can help her and warm her up” I said as the girls were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter