✓ Decision

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“let’s talk” momo said grabbed my hand and took me out of the laboratory and some of the girls followed us.

DAHYUN’S POV

I was sitting on the couch we stayed in the laboratory, I was in a state of shock upon the mess that was happening sana rested her head on my shoulder.

“Dahyun-ah” she said cutely

“Hm?”

“If we were in jeongyeon and momo’s situation will you let me get pregnant?” she said and looked at my eyes her face was so close to mine.

“No, if it will hurt you I won’t let you do it”

“You really care about me?” she asked, her hand was in mine and we interlaced fingers.

“More than anything” I soft-spoken, she rested her chin on my shoulder and I was looking at her eyes fondly.

“KIM DAHYUN!!!” my mum yelled bring us back to reality.

I turned my head and looked at her “Yes mum?”

“Let’s go home RIGHT NOW!”

“What? Why? I want to know what will happen!” I said but she grabbed my hand and dragged me with her, she insisted. So I bid my goodbye to the girls and we left.

“WHAT WAS THAT MUM!” I yelled when we were in the car.

“Stay away from that Japanese girl!”

“WHY? She is the only friend I really trust”

“No she is a snake I can see it in her eyes”

“NO SHE IS NOT!” I felt like crying.

“Just listen to my words! And if I saw you with her again I will transfer you to another school!”

“Mooom!” I whined.

“End of discussion kim Dahyun!”

I looked away from the window and prevented myself from crying why my mum like this is? I can’t live without sana! I hope she won’t separate me from her, or the girls.

 

MOMO’S POV

We went to the roof and I was dragging jeongyeon with me “MOMO LEAVE ME! I AM REALLY GOING TO GET MAD” she kind of warned

I looked at her and her eyes were red “I TOLD YOU I WILL DO IT! STOP HESITATING!”

“No I won’t let you make this crazy thing for me I won’t let you live with me or have a baby that probably will be a monster like me!”

 “You are not a monster!! And I AM GONNA DO IT!” I said and crossed my arms up to my chest.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she starts screaming hysterically her voice echoed in the sky as we were in almost floor 16 and looked around she broke the table and hit the wall with her hands which made the wall broke in half she looked at me like, she was like a predator and I am her next target. I froze in my place watching her like this made me shake.

“MOMO COME HERE!!!” jihyo yelled.

“Momo! Come here before she hurts you” soeun added.

Tzuyu, mina, and nayeon were crying from the terrifying scene in front of us we see these scenes in movies but now it’s in front of us a girl with red eyes full of evil and hatred and her veins can be seen clearly. I took a deep breath and walked closer to her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter