✓ Misunderstanding

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I left, I went to the convenience store it feels good that I have visitors so I bought some kimichi, rice, and snacks to keep… I still don’t like her, but I will bear it since she knows my secret.

SATURDAY 13/9/2014

I was laying recklessly on the couch watching TV as always

‘DING DONG’

I got up excitedly and opened the door, it was momo “Good morning” I said

And she just nodded and stepped in to take off her shoes and jacket it was 10:55 AM

“Did you eat?” I asked and she nodded again. She is weird today

“Let’s start because I need to go before 1:30 PM” she sat on the couch already taking out her books and notebooks.

“Okay” I shrugged my shoulders and we started to study.

“Momo it’s 12:15 and we still didn’t finish this chapter! The test in on Monday come on concentrate!” I said, she was getting distracted easily unlike yesterday.

“I am trying but it’s so hard and I am tired” she whined.

“It’s just this chapter and we will finish you are ready for the test!” I comforted her.

She pouted and nodded but I can feel it that she is not in a good mood.

“What’s wrong? Did you fought with mina or sana?” I soft spoken.

“No no not at all”

“Then what? aiish I can’t read your mind!” I almost cursed while touching my head.

“I miss my mum that’s all it’s her birthday today”

“Oh, okay and… where is she?”

“I don’t know” she said and looked down “She run away with someone else”

“oh” I caressed her back and looked closer at her face afraid that she might cry… Why I am caring that much?

“DON’T TELL ANYONE! No one ones about this except the8” she warned.

“You are really close to them”

“Yes we cherish each other so much, we are family to each other”

“That’s nice!” I took a deep breath “Ok no more break time, let’s continue “

We studied till 1:15 PM and then she left… I hope she will do well in the test.

 

MONDAY 15/9/2014

I arrived at school @ 7:45 AM, cause we have math test on the first period I sat on my seat …
momo and mina came to sit in front of me but they didn’t look at me.

“So did you prepared well for the test?” the teacher said

“NAEE” the students respond in unison. He gave us the papers and we started the test

I finished it in around 15 Minutes but I can’t give him the paper now so I won’t be suspicious so I stayed in my place and start scrabbling on the paper.

“Okay kids give me the papers now we will hang the result tomorrow!”

“Now we have swimming class woohoooo” nayeon yelled excitedly.

‘I am good at swimming, I want to try’ I taught

I went to the changing room and all of them were wearing swimsuits (http://images.sportsdirect.com/images/imgzoom/35/35404349_xxl.jpg ) I put my swimming cap and walked to the pool all the girls were looking at me I have a really masculine body because of running and breaking stuff.

 I sat alone on the bench next to the pool.

“So today we will have a competition between you and other classes” the teacher said.

There were many students coming in.

“We will take one student from each class, choose one and the winner will have a medal trophy and a prize for the class”

My classmates were whispering and hesitating to challenge the other classes as no one from them is good at swimming so I came closer to them “Um.. I can win I guess” I offered.

“YOU?” sana said while pointing at me in disgust while chaeyoung rolled her eyes at me.

“Yeah why not maybe she is good we don’t know her after all” mina defended me and I smiled at her warmly and my classmates nodded.

“TEACHEEER jeongyeon will challenge” jihyo yelled with her loud voice making us a bit annoyed.

“Oh ok let’s start then” said the teacher excitedly.

I was against somi the one I met the other day, and a girl called yeri, and a girl called exy.

I looked at mina and she did a ‘fighting’ sign for me without anyone noticing, I smiled and putted my goggle on. I looked at the end of the pool and started to get ready.

“READY! SET! GO!” the teacher yelled. I jumped in the water and start diving in the water I have a really long breath I stayed in the water then I come out and started to do the freestyle swimming. I arrived at my lane and I took off my goggle and looked around Yeri, somi and exy were still swimming and my classmates were looking at me in shock same as the teacher who was holding the timer clock and she blew the whistle.

“Jeongyeon won!” she said not in very loud voice she was shocked that I swam so fast. I came out from the pool. It was a bad idea jeongyeon!

“It took you 45 Second! This is… unbelievable” she said to me

“I used to swim so much when I was young haha!” I lied.

“Congrats“ yeri said while looking at me in disgust and giving me the fakest smile same as the other girls… They were all envying me and wishing that I will break my leg? What’s wrong with them?

“Thanks” I said

I went to the bench without looking at my classmates

“SO CLASS 2-4 WILL TAKE THE PRIZE CONGRATS!” the teacher said “Now let’s learn how to dive in” she added. My classmates start to get in the pool except momo so I went next to her.

“Why you are not going in?” I said without looking at her.

“I can’t swim and I really fear the water”

“MOMO YOU ARE STILL HERE?” the teacher scolded.

“JEONGYEON HELP HER AND TEACH HER HOW TO SWIM!

“Huh? Me why me?” I whined.

“Come on do it!!“ the teacher yelled at me… She is scary.

I got in the water first momo was looking at the water in fear while holding her hands so I offered her my hand “come on you won’t drown look I am standing”

She stepped closer and held my hand and jumped in the water, she gasped, waiting for her body to get used to the water’s temperature.

“Don’t let me” holding my hands tightly while looking at the water.

“When people see you, you give an image of a badass girl but look at you now” I .

“Shut up” she said and I can see her smiling shyly.

 “Do you know how to float on the water?”

She shook her head. I sighed and took a water noodle.

“YA! DON’T YOU EVER HURT HER WE ARE WATCHING YOU!” sana said to me and the 8

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter