✓ I Love You

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 days passed… Everything is going well in general, we go to school every day but we don’t show our relationship in front of people which is so hard to me and momo especially when we want to hold hands or when she does something cute and I hold myself from not kissing her but we are used to it now only the girls know about our relationship and they aren’t scary like before they are friendly and sometimes I help them with their studies it’s really fun to have them around.

Thursday 30/10/2014

I was sitting next to momo on the bed while holding her hand and she was sleeping peacefully and I was on my IPad playing angry birds it was hard to play with one hand but I don’t want to leave her hand until she woke up “oh? It’s early momo it’s still 5:30 AM”  

She was holding her stomach and frowning “yes but I am-“ she was about to say something but she ran to the bathroom and I immediately followed her she kneeled in front of the toilet and she was throwing up I rushed to the kitchen and took a glass of water I kneeled next to her and patted her back as she flashed the toilet and washed

“Oh it’s embarrassing” she blushed

“Oh it’s not” I comforted her “here take, drink this” I gave her the glass of water and she drank it

I sighed and sat next to her on the bed “its okay I think it the pregnancy symptoms jeongyeon-ah”

I lowered my head and frowned but she caressed my cheek and made me look at her “its okay I will do the pregnancy test tomorrow ok?”

I nodded and smiled at her I felt sorry for her she is struggling because of me “don’t go to school today if you want”

“No no we have to go, I am good I swear” I nodded and she went back again to sleep

I was looking at her while sleeping with mixed emotions happy, worried, and tender I just don’t know what to feel anymore especially toward her.

 

Few hours passed and it was the time for her to wake up she was wearing her uniform in front of the vanity “momo are you hungry?” I asked.

“No no I don’t want to I am having some sickness”

“But momo you have to-“

“I TOLD YOU I DON’T WANT TO!” she yelled at me and looked at the mirror to tie her hair up

“Okay as you want” I said in a low voice and left the room and waited for her in the living room.

She was going downstairs and I walked to her “Come on momoriiing let’s go” I held her hand and walked outside the house.

“You are not mad at me ? I yelled at you from a moment ago” she asked as we walked to school.

“No it’s okay babe it can happens” I pinched her nose and cringed and suddenly she started to cry

“Oh why? What’s wrong?” I hugged her tightly and she did the same I wiped her tears and looked at her teary eyes “don’t be sad”

“I am sorry I got mad at you and-“

“Shuuush” I shushed and left a peck on her lips.

“I told you it’s fine” I smiled playfully at her “now let’s go we are late!”

 

 

 

We were in the class with momo sitting next to me she blew air from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter