✓ Hesitation

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WEDNESDAY 17/9/2014

I was reading a book calmly when the doorbell rang, I sighed and went to open the door

“Since you want to die today let’s have some fun moments” said soeun. I laughed and watched him taking out beer from the plastic bag he was holding.

We sat on the couch and he poured some beer to me.

“So when, where and how?” he asked.

I drank some beers

“today @ 9 pm .. I will go"

“Udner janghwa bridge the only way I can kill my self is by fire I will burn some woods” I yelped, just thinking about it frightens me “and I will kill myself there” I said and drank the beer in one sip and poured more into my cup.

“Do you really want to do it?”

I shook my head “no”

“Then don’t” he said softly.

I shook my head “I can’t destroy her life. For me, I think I like her and I don’t mind if I took care of her but I can’t be this selfish maybe she has dreams I can’t destroy them… I can’t”

I said and rested my head on the table when I get drunk I will faint so I didn’t feel anything and just closed my eyes.

Few hours passed…

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock “8:00 PM!! I slept all his time?” I said to myself, soeun wasn’t there I stretched and prepared myself.

I went to yanghwa bridge I light some fire in an empty place no one was there I stood in front of it “this is it … this is the end.” I said and I was ready to stand on the fire to let her burn me and kill me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YOO JEONGYEON!” someone screamed my name.

I felt someone grabbed my arm and I was away from the fire now.

“YA!!! YOU ARE SO SELFISH!” momo said and slapped me lightly.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” I yelled, I looked behind her and found soeun, he waved at me. I gritted my teeth and cursed him mentally.

“I didn’t tell her everything jeongyeon ok? I left the best part for you” he sighed “you will tell them in the laboratory”

“Laboratory? What do you mean?” I was confused.

“Come on let’s go!” momo grabbed my hand and we went to seoun’s car momo sat next to me in the backseat, I was nervous and lost and they didn’t say anything.

“CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING?”

“You will know soon! Be patient kid!” he scolded.

We went to a long big building. We stood in the elevator and momo pressed on floor nine “they are waiting here probably” momo said and I still have no idea what is going on!

Momo was holding a card we walked to the end of the corridor it was a weird place she opened the door with the card and we entered it was a huge really huge laboratory, it reminded me of my father’s one. All the girls were there and there are other strangers’ people that I didn’t know.

“Dad this is her!” chaeyoung said to a guy. He was wearing a doctor robe and he looks really smart with his glasses and his sharp eyes he bowed 90˚to me and I did the same.

 “I am chaeyoung’s dad, call me jaemin”

“And I am jihyo’s mum, jimin” a woman next to him said and we shook hands together.

“And I am dahyun’s mum, naeyoung” (a/n: this is all just names not characters from real life)

“We will help you jeongyeon, here sit” jaemin said offering me a seat in front of his desk and momo was sitting in front of me. All the girls sat down on couches even dahyun’s and jihyo’s mothers.

“The girls told me about your powers and soeun told us what will happen next and what is your cure” he paused a bit “can you tell us the full story?” he said while fixing his glasses continually he was nervous and afraid.

“My dad is a scientist like you, he always did some experiences one time when I was eight years old I saw a bottle with a green liquid in it I didn’t realize that’s it’s for dad I was young and immature. I drank it all it was kind of sour and its taste was weird. My dad saw me but it was late he carried me and took me to his laboratory and tested me. The way he looked at me after he saw the results is always in my mind it’s like ‘I made it!’ but on the wrong person then he locked me in the basement he gave me a bed and some toys mom will always check me and play with me it was like another house under the ground I didn’t see the sun or how is the world outside I was lonely and sad all the time many years passed… I spent my time reading books and exercising all the time… I turned 18 and I was still locked in in the basement was i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter