✓ Preparation

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANA’S POV

We were walking to my house it was late but the weather was nice but dahyun is weird these days and I don’t know why “so how is your relationship with taeyong?” Dahyun asked me. I am talking to a senior student called taeyong.

“It’s good tomorrow we are going on a date, our first date we were just talking on the phone the last few days”

“Ahhh okay” she nodded but I can feel her carelessness.

“What’s wrong with you these days, you are weird?” finally I asked.

“Nothing” she repeated. We were linking arms, but I felt her body become stiff so I pulled my arm away from her.

“You are avoiding me and you rarely talk or laugh with me not like before”

“I am trying to put some distance between us, glad that you are noticing”

“WHY?” I tried my best not to cry.

“It’s just better” her voice tune was so cold.

“WHY?”

“Sana stop talking and let’s walk silently! I don’t want to talk about it!” raged, I’ve never seen her like this “sana I am sorry but sometimes things don’t go as we like”

“Why? Why you can’t you do anything to us?”

“I just can’t! We can’t be together! there is no US!”

“You are so mean” I stated.

“It’s better, maybe you will hate me”

“NO IT’S NOT!” I cried she stopped walking and looked at me.

“You know that you are breaking my heart more now?” she said while wiping my tears away.

“Then stop being a coward and fight for us you know that we both love each other! We don’t need to say it!”

“I can’t sana I can’t m- my p- parents I can’t disobey” she stuttered.

“FINE stay with them but you need to forget that you have a friend called sana” I raged and left her. I arrived at our home and I couldn’t stop crying I went to the living room and I found mina sitting on the couch emotionless “MINAAA” I whined while hugging her and she started to cry to.

“What’s wrong?” she sniffed.

“I fought with Dahyun” I said.

“And I broke up with jeongyeon” she added and we sobbed even more.

“They are just losers” I said while sniffing into the tissue.

“I was the one who left her though”

“Oh” I was taken back “umm never mind” I shrugged my shoulders. After we calmed a bit we watched TV with blank expressions.

“Did you have fun?” she broke the silence.

“Yeah we laughed and sang a lot but by the end jeongyeon got mad at chaeyoung and-“

“What? Is chaeyoung okay?” she cut me off.

“Don’t worry she didn’t do anything to her but mina I think jeongyeon and momo are together now”

“I don’t care” she rolled her eyes.

“Really?” I asked

“Yes”

“Are you okay? Chaeyoung said that jeongyeon um”

“PLEASE DON’T BRING THIS BACK! I AM TRYING TO FORGET IT!”

“Ok I am sorry come on let’s sleep”

I held her hand and we slept hugging each other… It’s great to have your friend by your side.

 

JEONGYEON’S POV

I bought Xbox since I don’t sleep and I need some activities to do, I was concentrating on driving the nice car I robbed when I heard some footsteps on the stairs momo came and she sat next to me she was drying her hair with the towel.

“Momo”

“Eh?” her reactions are the best…

“Tomorrow, let’s hang out what do you think?”

“Okay but I need to go to somewhere in the morning so let’s meet after noon”

‘WHERE?’ I screamed in my mind but I need to play it cool… “Okay…”  

“I will sleep now goodnight” she patted my shoulder I yelped at her touch and nodded.

 

Few hours passed… I stopped playing and I broke 2 controllers haha I need to chill and not get excited so much, luckily I bought four controllers instead of one. I stretched and looked at the clock, it was still three in the morning I was so bored so I went upstairs and went to momo’s bedroom she was sleeping peacefully so I made sure to not make any noise and wake her up. She looks cute while sleeping she sleeps on her right side while her leg and hand on a pillow and another pillow under her head.  She was wearing a short and a sleeveless shirt the blanket was on the floor she probably moves while sleeping, I grabbed it and covered her with not bad thoughts!

I sat next to her and watched her back figure I rested my head on the bed’s headboard.

 

I didn’t realize that it’s seven in the morning and I’m still on the bed! She is facing me now I was reading a book and stealing glances at her until I saw her stretching.

“Good morning” she said in her morning voice.

“Oh you are awake!” I her head and she cringed at me “good morning “

“You didn’t sleep?” she sat and her hair was a mess, I caressed it while smiling at her.

“No I don’t sleep”

“hmmm” she hummed while rubbing her face up and down. I was pressing on my lips trying not to laugh or smile at her adorable actions.

 “What?” she was confused.

“nothing” I repeated while getting up she went to the bathroom and I went to the kitchen. But cooking is not for me it’s so hard seriously I was standing in front of the refrigerator while holding its door.

“You are suffering right?” momo said and stood next to me she was tying her hair up … and she was still wearing her shorts and the sleeveless shirt. I was looking at her details I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter