✓ Depression

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, no no I will do it” she took it from me walked to the toilet in a hurry.

I grabbed her hand and made her look at me “momo stop being a stubborn I won’t do anything I will just help you this time!”

She made a crying face and pouted.

“Come on sit down” she sat on the bed and closed her eyes tightly.

“Hmmm jeongyeon-aaah I am scared” she whined.

“It’s okay it will hurt a bit” I yelped “I guess” she took off her pants and covered her legs with the blanket she was making crying sounds and faces. I unwrapped the l suppository and dipped it in water for three seconds “ok now your underwear”

She looked at me with widened eyes

“Momo I swear I won’t do anything, it’s for your health!”

“Okay I really hate my friends, I asked the girls to do it for me and no one agreed what type of friends are they?” she said and took off her underwear but covered her lower part with the bed cover.

She was closing her legs tightly while I kneeled in front of her “momo bend your knees and slightly open your legs” well the position will be weird and but I need to calm my hormones, she shook her head aggressively I sighed and looked at her my heart was about to explode and I was sweating but I didn’t show her any sign of nervousness.  

 She laid down I went down and tried to concentrate on what I will do and not think about naughty ideas… I could see her clean and shaved I placed it into the end of the applicator.

“ok momo you have to insert it here” I said between heavy breaths and she was hiding her face with the pillow “I will put it in” I pushed the plunger of the applicator until it stops and I could hear her muffled screams after I pressed the applicator’s plunger as far as it goes and pulled it out after making sure the suppository is inside of her I immediately I closed her legs and covered her.

“Ahhhh it hurts” she repeated and I removed the pillow from her face and she was crying and blushing so I came closer and hugged her.

“It’s okay” I patted her head trying to forget what I saw and did, my heart was throbbing and my hands were shaking… calm yourself jeongyeon, calm yourself…

She was crying so hard and it broke my heart “cry cry as much as you want, I am here”

“I feel like I am burning down there what is this medicine?”

I looked at her “you need to take it for 10 days momo you have to bear the pain a little bit” I wiped her tears and kissed the tip of her nose.

“Now wear your clothes and I will be downstairs, I will bring you some candies” I said and she nodded I left the room and closed the door I start breathing in and out I put my hand on my heart and it was beating so fast I start slapping my face while going down “jeongyeon concentrate you didn’t see anything you didn’t see anything “

 

I washed my face with cold water so I can wake up a bit then took some candies and went back to momo’s room, she was sitting and dozing off “momo?”

She looked at me and hid with the blanket “yes?”

“I brought you candies” I laughed.

“Thank you” she said and she took out her hands and tried to reach me to take the candies I took off the blanket but she put it back again and I can hear her eating behind cover.

I sat next to her and sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter