✓ Love Me!

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will make you suffer XD 

MINA’S POV

“Let’s watch the moviiiee! “ I said as I sat next to jeongyeon.

“Ya! Wait wait this movie is called ‘The Lucky One’ right?” jeongyeon asked.

“Yes!” we replied.

“NO NO! it’s not for your age there are so many kissing scenes!” Jeongyeon said firmly, she sounded like a caring mother but we just laughed at her.

“Well that’s the point!” momo winked and jeongyeon hit her on her head playfully.

“shhhh let’s watch it” sana shushed us and we focused on the TV. The room was dark and we were eating popcorn except jeongyeon. She was sitting next to me and momo on the floor in front of me, she rested her head on jeongyeon’s leg I bet that she is sleeping while sana slept on my lap.

A deep kissing scene came out I yelped and looked at jeongyeon and she looked at me but looked back at the TV, the ambiance was so awkward I wanted to die from embarrassment!

“Ummm since they slept let’s take them to bed” jeongyeon suggested and I nodded.

She was so careful while putting momo in her bed she is so caring, she made sure she covered her and turned off the light while we left sana sleeping on the couch and I covered her with a blanket after I turned off the TV.

“So I will go now” jeongyeon was about to leave but I grabbed her hand… I can’t wait anymore “I need to talk to you, I need to tell you something” I said.

“Oh, okay what’s wrong?” she leaned on the door, she looked so cool and made me fall for her more… Yes, I like her.

“Not here!” I said and took her to our room.

 

 Jeongyeon’S POV

 “Yes mina? What’s wrong?” I wonder what she needs from me, I hope nothing is wrong with her or the girls. I wanted to look at her eyes but she avoided me.

“Wait” she said. She let me sit on the bed and she grabbed an eye band and put it on my eyes. Black was all that I saw “What are you doing?” I asked.

“I don’t want you to read my mind, I need you to listen to my words from my mouth not read them” she said and she was standing in front of me.

She took a deep breath “What are you doing to me? “ she asked and I was just lost and could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter