✓ Together

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I finished talking to dr. jimin I bought some chicken from KFC it was lunchtime anyway I arrived and momo was on the couch looking at the TV blankly but it wasn’t even ON.

“Momo” I said while putting the food on the coffee table and sat next to her “What are you doing?” I added.

“Nothing”

“I brought some KFC yeheeey” I said excitedly but she just nodded her head emotionlessly.

“Mom called me yesterday” she said.

“Oh really?” I faked that I was surprised.

“She calls me often, but I don’t know where is she and I can’t call her back”

“Hmmm but it’s good that she talks to you”

“Yeah” she smiled at me and I caressed her back.

“Come on eat before it gets cold” I said and took out to the chicken box.

“I am not hungry” she said

I sighed “momo come on just eat two pieces okay? Then you can take the medicines” I said

She nodded and ate calmly as if I forced her to do.

“I am going to sleep” she said and got up.

“Okay don’t forget the medicines” I said and she nodded

She is breaking my heart and I need to do something about it…

 

5:30 PM

“Momooo momoriiing” I was repeating while standing in front of her closet choosing something to wear but she was still sleeping deeply. She hummed while looking at me with half-lidded eyes.

“COME ONE GET UP” I said I removed the blanket from her body and held her hands and made her stand up “come one we have to go “

“To where?” she said rubbing her eyes/

“You will see, here wear this” I said and gave her a pink hoodie with blue jeans. I left the room and waited for her outside she came out after few minutes and I held her hand and we rushed out of the house.

“Where is the car?” she asked confusingly.

“We won’t use it now”

“What do you mean?”

“You will see” I winked at her and we walked together holding hands.

“Sooo where are we going?” she was impatient, we arrived in front of a forest and no one was there I kneeled in front of her

“Let’s go princess” I gave her a piggyback ride “hang on young lady” I smirked and climbed on a tree, and I start jumping from tree to another I can feel her breath on the crook of my neck she was making cute sounds but I wanted to make her forget everything. We arrived at a huge tree that I always visit we stood on the branch I used to come here a lot so I know it’s safe to be here.

She was stunned by the beautiful scene she is witnessing it was almost sunset so the sky was like a paint with the clouds and the sounds of the birds going back to their nests. I came closer and gave her a back hug and rested my chin on her shoulder “momo I know you are suffering and going through a lot but stay strong I am here. I know you are worried about what will happen in the next few months but let me know all your concerns okay? Don’t let all the bad thoughts in your mind and heart share them with me”

“I am really touched by these words but I am really feeling lost and lonely I don’t know why”

“I am here what do you mean with lonely?”

“You are here as a what jeongyeon?”

“As a friend, sister” I yelped…

“Friend?” she faced me and looked into my eyes “Do you think we are only friends?”

“Do you want us to be more than that?”

She didn’t reply at first then she turned her head and our eyes met

“Can we?”

This made my heart throb I didn’t need to say anything I leaned in and kissed her lips she closed her eyes to feel it and soon she kissed me back and wrapped her small hands around my neck I broke the kiss and looked at her eyes “did you get my answer?”

She nodded and smiled as she rubbed her nose with mine we sat on the brunch and it was almost night now “come one momo it’s getting dark” I said after I stood up, I climbed down but I parked the car next to the tree I was planning to it when she was sleeping. I was holding momo’s hand all the time when driving as if I am afraid that she might run away from me “did I tell you that you look handsome while driving?” I cringed and kissed her hand

Eventually, we arrived at our house I opened the door “what the hell is going on here?”

Dahyun was playing GTA and tzuyu and chaeyoung are laughing so hard next to her, mina and sana are in the kitchen while jihyo and nayeon are taking selfies and weird pictures of themselves and they were all in their pajamas.

 

“YAA YOU ARE FINALLY HERE!!! Where were you?” nayeon said as she hugged momo

“We were just hanging out” I said while going to the living room “YYYAAA WHY ARE YOU DRIVING LIKE THIS?” I said and sat next to Dahyun she at playing the game seriously!

It was chaotic like we are in a kindergarten nevertheless I enjoyed their stay. I was playing GTA calmly when I felt someone kissing my cheek I looked behind me and panicked “SANAAA!” laughed while wiping my cheek.

“I miss youuu” she said and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter