✓ Beginning

Supernatural
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNDAY 7/9/2014

I am yoo jeongyeon, I was born in 11/10/1944 … but no I am not 70 years old as you think.
The story is that when I was eight years old that means in 1952 I drank something I shouldn’t drink. My dad was a scientist, he was doing some science experiences... He used to mix chemical things and try it on animals he made the liquid I drink. And I wish I didn’t.
Its color was green I was curious what is this and drank the small bottle in one sip. My dad saw me back then but it was too late...
He tested my body and he found out that the liquid worked on me. He locked me up in the basement. I was a danger to the people around me this what he always told me but I couldn’t know what powers I have.

I grew up in the basement alone, my parents would visit me every day. They brought me toys and books until I turned eighteen… I became free.

 

FLASHBACK TO 1962

He grabbed my hand and took me out of the basement and now we are standing next to the window of my room that transformed into some laboratory with empty glass bottles here and there.

“Jeongyeon you have special powers use it well and for peace, they will come now to kill me and your mother take this bag you will find a file read it you will understand everything. NOW GO! JUMP FROM THE WINDOW AND RUN”

“Dad but you and mum” I said while getting teary-eyed, it was the last time I’ve seen him… I remember that day like to was yesterday.

We heard someone breaking the door and yelling.

“GO” mum yelled as she ran to my room I left them and jumped from the window as he said we lived on floor 3 but when I fell I made a hole under me and I stood without injuries I heard the fire shot sounds and there were many cars under our apartment so I ran away and I was extremely fast probably faster than a horse or a dear.

I ran to a calm place where no one can see me I opened the bag and found packs of money a lot of it, some canned food and the file dad told me about, I opened it and start reading it.

‘Jeongyeon this is your dad, because of my stupid science I made you like this. I tried in those 10 years to find a cure for you… But I couldn’t and the government knew about you and now they will try to find you and use you against our enemies don’t let them catch you be a good girl my daughter, we love you so much. Use your power to protect the weak or don’t use it at all… I am so sorry jeongyeon’ this was the letter and many science experiences results I couldn’t understand it at all

END OF FLASHBACK


But today I arrived at Seoul - South Korea, my hometown the place where I was raised and born.

I have special powers I can run fast, break anything with my body, super smart I can read a book and remember everything in it in 30 minutes when I get mad my eyes will turn red and I can’t control myself. I would break and kill everyone or anything around me so I stopped making friends and going into relationships… Last time I hugged a guy I broke his ribs and also when I look into people’s eyes I can read their minds which is the hardest for me because I know how fake they are and if I concentrate while thinking of someone specific I can know where he is or what he is thinking about but this needs so much power and strength I used it once when I tried to find a kidnapper. I rarely sleep because I have an over energy in my body food doesn’t affect me I don’t get hungry or thirsty but I like to eat and taste new foods.

I live like this I travel to some countries live there for 4-5 years because people always notice something weird about me and my look that didn’t change from 1962 till now. I lived in Spain, Turkey, United States of America, England, Italy, Egypt, Germany and now I am going to South Korea my home country and also My body stopped growing since 1962 .. I am 176 CM and I don’t gain weight, my body is not so masculine but with time I gained tight thigs and I have six packs because of running and working out.  

I really want to find a cure for me but every time I tell some doctor or scientist about my condition the government will follow me so I run and escape from them because they want to take me and use me for their works. People are full of evilness and they care only about the power and about money.


MONDAY 7/9/2014

I was sitting in the living room listening to classical music “oh it’s 7:00 AM I need to get ready” I wore my uniform but I don’t like wearing skirts so I wore a beige pant instead of the uniform’s skirt. I have a brown short hair I used to have a long hair but I’ve cut recently and I like it this way more.

Seoul really changed a lot I was walking with my headphones on and not looking at people’s eyes I really don’t like hearing what they are thinking of it’s always the same topics girls, boys, , and money… Nothing special.

I arrived at the high school it’s an all-girls high school. It’s been a week since it started and I am in my second year. The school is really big and neat I like it and I heard that only wealthy people register in it so I am a bit nervous because wealthy people usually have a bad personality.

I went to the responsible office and I asked her about my classroom and she accompanied me humbly.

“I bet that your parents are worried about you” she said while we were walking side by side.

“Yes they just called me” I lied, they think that I came from overseas and that my parents live in America.  

“Your classroom is 2-4” she said point

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter