The Schedule

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Hmm, I supposed to update Happiness first but I can't keep my hand off this story yet. Need to keep writing when the ideas keep flooding inside me. So, Thank you so much for subscribing, upvote and the comment. THANK YOU So Much...!

Chapter 2

“Did you say seven boys?” Her surprised was visible on her expression. She looked slightly paled. Seven boys! That was insane. How can she live with seven strangers and the most important thing was they are boys. Her head snapped to her best friend, her brow arching waiting for explanation. 

 Soojung winced at her stared and take a quick glanced at the man in front of her who look rather taken aback. She smiled, let out a small laughed. “Oh, I’m sorry,” she continued. “I forgot to tell you about that. You’re fine with that right?” Her hand softly tugging at Suzy’s sleeve and her eyes pleading to her to go along with it.

Suzy rolled her eyes. Fake a smiled; she turned her head to the man in front of her. “Yes, of course. I was just surprised. That’s all.”

Sunggyu brow furrowed, he shot her skeptical look. Cleared his throat he continued. “Why don’t you take a sit.” He offered her a small smiled. “I’m so sorry, you already get used attend this perfect lady and now have to taking care seven boys. I understand your worries.”

Suzy almost scoffed as she was take the seat beside soojung, gave Soojung a little nudge on her arm. Perfect lady her , she was cunning and manipulated best friend she ever had. The brunette fake a coy smiled. “Thank you for understand my situation.”

“Don’t worry; the boys are very nice and polite. They will help you if you had trouble.”

“Good to hear that,” Soojung said and get up from the sofa. “Look at the time, I had plan later so I need to leave.”

“Plan as in date?” Sunggyu asked even though he quite knows that the answer is yes.

Soojung gave him apologetic smiled. “Yes, it was Jongin.

“Obviously.” He muttered lowly, looked rather disappointed.

Suzy just observed the two exchanges look. Somehow she felt bad for her future employer. Whoever friends with Soojung should know about her relationship with Kim Jongin. Their love life spread widely since high school. Everyone said that they were on different league; Jongin was out of Soojung’s level. He shouldn’t have court her, he should never lay his eyes on her but what people said not important because it’s not people decision from the start. It’s was Soojung decision if she want to give him a chanced and she did.

Soojung quickly turned her attention to Suzy, “Suzy, let’s get your bag in the trunk. Meet me at the in front; I have a few words to talk with Sunggyu.”

“Sure,” she said and got up from the sofa. She bowed slightly before leaving the two alone. Walked to the hallways she studied the painting and pictures on the wall. “Hmm,” she hummed. There no pictures of the boys on the wall. Maybe it was in the living room but she still didn’t quite finish observed the room yet.

Suzy decided to retrieve her luggage inside the car trunk. She walk to the main door and swung open the door. Saunter toward the sport car she immediately get her luggage. It’s not big luggage and she didn’t know what Soojung packed for her.

“What am I doing?” She mumbled to herself. It is late to turn back now? Of course is it. She rather be a maid, scraping all the dirt on the floor than marry into that slimy old ert.

Sighing, she walked back to the house and saw Soojung and Sunggyu was talking in front the door. She stop her step, wondering if she should just walk to them or wait until they finished talking but she doesn’t need to make a decision when Soojung suddenly called her name.

Carrying her luggage, Suzy walked toward them.

“Give me that Suzy; I’ll bring it to your room.” Sunggyu offered and take the luggage from her hand. Suzy managed to thank him before he disappears with her luggage.

Soojung grab Suzy’s hand when Sunggyu was out from her sight. “Here, this is your cellphone. Call me if you need something.” She said in low voice.

The brunette takes the cellphone and groaned. “Are you sure this is a cellphone? Can I use internet on this?” she take a closer look on the cellphone in her hand.

“Sure,” Soojung answered. “It just an old model cellphone, you still can use the internet with it.”

Suzy pouted her lips and keep the cellphone inside her pocket. There’s something bubbling inside her. Suddenly she felt her eyes started welled up with tears.

“Suzy,” Soojung soothed her softly. “Don’t cry. I’ll find the solution. I promised.” She hugged her tightly. “I’ll miss you.” She added.

Hug her best friend back Suzy’s tears fall on her cheeks. “Me too.”

The two were disturbed by someone who suddenly cleared his throat. Suzy and Soojung jump away and look at the source. It was Sunggyu. He was smiling looked at them.

“I’ll be going now.” Soojung said, patted on Suzy shoulder. “Take care.”

Suzy nodded her head. “You too.”

After saying goodbye and watch Soojung’s car disappeared from her sight, Suzy take a breath and let it go slowly.

“So,” Sunggyu said, broke the silent. “Shall we do the tour of the house?”

Suzy smiled and nodded. “Yes Sir.” Suzy answered, hopefully she is ready to tour the house and start her new life here.

 

 

xxx

 

“This is the drawing room,” he said gestures around the large, grand room. The decoration was also modern, several big black sofas, and a lot of strange sculptures.

“As you see, these rooms need to be extra cleaning since the guest will be entertained here” He looked at Suzy expectantly.

“Right.” The brunette nodded with eyes roamed around the room. “Lovely sculpture.” She offered.

He grinned. “I agreed. I bought it in Singapore.”

Suzy peered at the sculpture, titling her head. She can’t guess what the hell that thing was.

“Come along now.” Walked back to the hallways he showed Suzy the living room earlier. “Usually we will hang out in here.”

The living room connected with a bar, Suzy can see why they always in here. She studied the room properly this time. There are a few pictures on wall. She peered on one photo that catches her attention.

“Interesting,” she muttered.

Sunggyu laughed as he realized which photo that Suzy was looking. “Indeed, he can sleep anywhere and anytime.” He walked beside her. “This is Dongwoo.”

Suzy face twitched form a soft smiled on her face.

“I’ll show you our garden, you will love it.” He said excitedly walked toward the door. Shrugging, the brunette followed him outside.

Suzy gasped in awe when once she was outside. “It’s absolutely beautiful.” The garden was beautiful, full with vegetables and fruits. If her mother sees this, she would be ecstatic.

The man smiled proudly. “Yeah, this is Sungyeol jobs. He likes gardening.” he walked to the berry trees and picked some for him and Suzy. “Here, try this.” He offered.

Suzy take the berry from his hand and put it into . Her eyes widen when the taste start to melted inside . “This is delicious.”

 “Right, you can take as many vegetable you want for your cooking.”

Suzy nodded her head again.

“Come on, let’s go upstairs.”

“Where are the others?” Suzy asked when they head up the stairs.

“At works, but Myungsoo was in his room since he work from home.”

“Hmm, what did he do?”

“He’s a writer.” He answered shortly. “This is my room,” he said pointed at the door. It’s a very long hallway. “On every door has our name on it. So, before you cleaning up our room you need to ask from us when we want our room to be cleaned. As for myself I want my bedroom be cleaned on Wednesday and Sunday.”

“Right.” The brunette answered.

“At the end of the hall there are another stairs that led to third floor. There’s more room up there and yours too.” He looked at Suzy. “Your room was on the left side which not have name on the door and every each floor had bathroom and toilet, which next to your room.” He glanced on his watch. “Ah, look at the time. The others will be arriving soon and then you can meet all of them in dining room. Oh, can you cook tonight for dinner?” He looked at Suzy expectantly.

“Sure.” Suzy said in hesitate though she didn’t really like it to share a bathroom with stranger.

Like he can read her mind, Sunggyu smile. “Usually the boys like using the second floor and first floor bathroom, so you can use the third floor bathroom freely.”

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter