Disaster

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Hello everyone, how are you? I'm sorry for taking time update my stories. I'm not in the mood lately. So here the new updatee. Hope you will enjoy. ^_^ comment would be appreciated.

I hope Suzy accept the role for "While you were sleeping" drama with Lee JongSuk.

Chapter 4

 

The door was opened. The writer look at her in confused, his forehead wrinkled and his brow arching like he was waiting for Suzy to said something. But the brunette was frozen solid in her place. Her eyes can’t leave the male who look really paled right now. Seriously, he look like her imaginary vampire when she reading twilight minus the blond hair and the golden eyes though, Jasper always her favourite character. She a little bit obsessed with vampire since she watched Vampire diaries. Thanks to Nicky who influenced her.

“Can I help you?”

His voice snapped Suzy back to the reality. The male now look at her impatiently.

Damn, she said in her mind. “I-I,” she started. “It’s time to cleaning the room.” She gesture at the cleaning equipment she brought. She tries to force a smile but it becomes a really awkward smiled.

“Oh, I forgot.” The male said dazedly and open his door wide to let her come inside his chamber.

Suzy eyes roamed around the room, the wall was in dark green and silver lines. The room was packed with stack of papers everywhere, on the floor, on the chair and his desk. The only thing that was look untouched was the bed. The sheet and the bedding was still look new, like he never sleeps on the bed.

“Leave the paper alone, just do the dust.” He said and then quickly sat back onto his chair and start to typing something on his laptop. His face looked serious as he typing and sometimes he will look at the paper nearby him.

Suzy start to wipe the dust on the bookshelves with a tissue. If he said just doing the dusting she doesn’t have a lot of works to do then but when her eyes landed on the dirty laundry inside the basket. wide open in surprised. That’s too many clothes and she has to do the laundry today. She cursed silently inside her head. Sometimes she stole a glanced on him and he’s never looking at her back. Suzy wonder if she should help him organise the paper properly but she quickly erase that thoughts. It’s best if she just leave his work alone.

After like twenty minutes dusted the room with a tissue, she start sweeping the floor. She felt really awkward holding the broom stick and her arms hurt. Maybe because she’s never wipe something so diligently before.

Suddenly the male got up from his sit and turned to her. The brunette froze again when he looked at her.

“Are you done cleaning?”

Suzy nodded her head even though she still not done sweeping the floor with her had a bit difficulty with the paper lying around the floor.

“Good,” the male said and then gesture toward the laundry basket. “You’re going to wash my clothes today right?” he asked.

“Yes,” Suzy answered calmly.

“Make sure to wash it follow the colours. Don’t mix black and white and don’t mix white with coloured clothes.” He ordered and somehow that makes the brunette more nervous. She worried that she would mess up his clothes.

“Yes Sir,” She felt like a mandatory that she need to answered them every time they said something to her. That somehow makes thinks if all her workers also felt like that.

“Good.” He said and then roamed his eyes around the room. “I guess you’re doing okay on your first day.” He gesture around the room.

Suzy a bit of surprised with his sudden compliment. Damn! He is has a vampire blood in his vein, the brunette thoughts as she can’t look away from him. Though Suzy must be disagree about her doing okay with cleaning. She was doing worst.

Nonetheless, she thanked him for the compliment.

“Do you want anything else?” Suzy asked politely.

The male shook his head at first but then stop. “Hmm… Can I request sandwiches for lunch?”

Suzy smiled as she knows that he likes her food. “Yes, do you want me to bring it to your room?”

The male was a bit surprised when saw the brunette smiling at him.

He nodded and smile in grateful. “That would be great! Yes please, I’m really busy right now. With the deadline and such.” He sighed. He obviously tired, with the dark circle under his eyes.

Suzy was surprised when he suddenly easily open up with her. She always thought that he was a man with a few words but he always compliments her cooking. She knows that he’s a kind person.

“I’ll send the sandwiches later.” She said. “Then, I’ll excuse myself.” Suzy bow and take the laundry basket with her before walked out from the room.

After shut the door, Suzy leans on the door and sighed in relieved. “That went well.” She muttered to herself. She’s proud of herself right now. Thank God she managed to do her job without any problem at all. Hopefully her day will get better and better.

Without a warning, the brunette suddenly felt the door was being open and she still leaned against the door. She didn’t manage to stand properly when the door already wide open and she fell on her back. The basket was on top of hers.

She gasped and she also heard a gasped from the male who look surprised seeing her lying on the floor in front of his door.

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo said in worry.

Suzy quickly get up and fixed her uniform and put the basket down. Her face flushed from embarrassment. “I-I’m fine, I’m sorry.” She bows immediately.

The male just shook his head. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

Suzy nodded again.

Myungsoo smiled. “That’s great, sorry if I startled you but you left the broom and the dust pan inside.”

Suzy look at the broom and the dust pan that he was holding. If possible, her face was getting redder and redder. She quickly takes the equipment’s from his hand. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” He nodded and closes the door again.

Suzy cringed at her clumsiness. “Stupid.” She mumbled and quickly walked away from there.

 

‘~~`~`~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When she reached the laundry room beside the kitchen, she put the heavy basket on the floor. She sighed dramatically and groaned in frustrated.  She never felt so embarrassed in her whole life, that she wished she can hide inside a closet forever. It’s too embarrassing! She’s not the clumsy type and she never make fool of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter