kiss me

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Yay! I'm update!

 

 

The sound of the clock ticking on the wall make her feeling anxious. Suzy sitting up on the bed and take a deep breath and then let it go slowly.

 

The clock struck on six. It’s already morning but Suzy barely sleep last night. The deal she agreed with Hoya makes her restless. Somehow she regret but then she didn’t.

 

“Ugh, it drove me insane.” She mumbled to herself. She get up from the bed and walked to the window to close the curtain properly.

 

Suzy grab her towel and then take her clothes inside the drawer and headed to the bathroom. She need a relaxing bath.

 

Once she was inside the bathroom, she turn the faucet. Her mother once told her that if she doesn’t feel well, have a cold bath or shower in early of the morning because it’s good for health. As the water filling the tub, Suzy watch her reflection from the mirror. She look mess, her face look horrible.

 

She brush her teeth then get her cold bath once the tub was full. She purred as the cold water meet her skin. It’s cold but still she enjoy it.

 

After bath she changes to the clothes she brought and brush her hair neatly. She check herself out for the last time before walked out from the bathroom.

 

She was startled when she was outside, she found someone standing in front of her room. It was Woohyun. His eyes closed and his arms folded to his chest. He was lean against the wall.

 

Suzy wonder why he was here when it’s still early. “Umm...can I help you?” She asked, to alerting the male that she was there.

 

The male quite startled and open his eyes. His head snapped at her. He was eyeing her from up to down then fix his gaze to her eyes. “Are you alright?”

 

Suzy just nodded her head dumbfoundedly. “Why are you here?”

 

Woohyun just smile and pick up his bag on the floor. “I just got back from the hospital, my shift ended.”

 

Suzy nodded her head but still look at him in questioning look.

 

Seems to understand her the male continued. “I just want to make a small check up to make sure you’re okay.”

 

“I-I’m fine, but thank you.”

 

“That’s my job as a doctor, come.” He turned her door knob and get inside.

 

Suzy was blushing furiously, the dirty clothes still in her hands. She immediately get inside and put the dirty clothes away.

 

Woohyun just stare at her, waiting for her. He sat on the bed and taking out something from his beg. “Suzy, sit down.” He said when seeing the maid still standing awkwardly at the corner of her room.

 

“Yes sir,” she answer and quickly walk to him and sat next to Woohyun.

 

Woohyun checking her Blood pressure and her fever. “Your fever is gone, but you still look weak.” He pointed. “I’ll giving you MC today.”

 

“What?”

 

Woohyun chuckled at Suzy reaction, “Believe me, you need that rest. I’ll tell Sunggyu that you still need your rest for today. So, rest well.” He said and put his stuff back into his bag and get up. “I’ll ask him to bring you breakfast, so you can take your medicine.”

 

“Thank you.” Suzy bowed. Though, she was protest inside her head.

 

Woohyun nodded and walked to the door and leave the woman alone in her room.

 

Suzy sighed as the man leave. She lie on the bed and groaned. “I’m bored.” But somehow she was grateful because she’s agreed that she need rest from doing all the chores.

 

But still, at the same time she was ashamed of herself. Who get sick by doing a house work? She just start working three days ago. The brunette groaned again. “I’m such a weak person.”

 

And just until yesterday her cover was blown. She wonder how many longer she can hide until her identity fully exposed. She just hoping that Hoya was true to his words. Though she suspiciously feel that he might betrayed her.

 

 

Suzy glance at the wall, the clock was struck at three. No one visit her except Sunggyu who brings her food and medicine. They also had a few conversations mostly about Sunggyu’s hobby on collection figurine, antics and sculpture.

 

He definitely so opposite to her.

 

Suzy wonder if Myungsoo might visit her today. She gasped suddenly, remembering the male clothes still inside the washing machine and she still didn’t finish ironing his clothes. “OH MY GOD,” she push the blanket away in instant and get up from the bed. She open the door slowly and peep outside. No one was around. She tip toeing to the stairs silently and make sure not making any noises.

 

No one was around when she was down at the living room. She decided to headed the laundry room. As she walk inside her eyes widen when the clothes no longer inside the washing machine. She was shocked by the clothes that was neatly iron and hanged at it own place. She quickly inspect the clothes one by one. It was indeed Myungsoo’s shirt. But who drying and iron it? T-shirt was neatly folded and put back inside Myungsoo’s basket

 

She lean at the counter, trying to process everything inside her head. “Did Hoya did all this?” She thoughts. “No way.” She shook her head. “That impossible.” She taking all the ironed shirt with her and basket.

 

She head to Myungsoo’s room and knocking his room, she heard him answering and her heart start pounding.

 

“Oh…” The male said as he saw her standing in front his door with his clothes. “I thought you still resting, why did you brings the clothes here?” He asked but still taking the clothes from the brunette hand.

 

“I’m sorry, I should have finish-”

 

“No,” Myungsoo interrupt. “You’re not feeling well, I understand. Beside, I can get it by myself.” He hang the shirt inside his wardrobe and the folded T-shirt inside the drawer. “You need to rest, Woohyun told us that.” He said once again as he finished putting the clothes away.

 

Suzy just awkwardly standing at the door frame, follow his every moves with her gazed.

 

“Does the book a bit dark for you?” Myungsoo turned his head to her.

 

Suzy look at him in puzzled expression with his sudden question. “Ah...it was a bit.” She answered slowly.

 

“Hmm,” Myungsoo stand properly and looking something from his shelves. “Of course, dark theme is not everyone’s favorite.” He taking out a book. “Try this one.” He said turned himself toward her and walk closer.

 

Suzy take the book from his hand and read the cover. “Beauty and the beast?” She almost laughed. But she didn’t. Why he given her a fairytale book?

 

“Hmm, it was not mine. Belong to someone I know. I don’t really like fairytales but I think mostly girls do love them. Right?”

 

Suzy blinked slowly at the cover, it was Korean Translate version. She felt so confused right now, she looking up at stare at the male. “Right.” She answered. “Thank you.” She added with a nodded of her head.

 

“You’re welcome.” He smiled.

 

“So-I--, I need to get back to my room.” She stated awkwardly.

 

The male rubbed the back of his neck and nodded his head. Suzy found that gesture quite y and then blushed when she realized what she just thinking.

 

“Thanks again.” She bow and quickly walk away from there to the stairs.

 

When she was arrived at front if her door, her gaze lingered for a few second at Hoya’s door. She wonder what he up too?

 

She turned the knob and open her door but then gasped when saw the male sat on her bed comfortably, his leg crossing and he lean against the headboard.

 

gaped when she walked inside and closed the door. “W-what are you doing here?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter