Disaster Part 2

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Hello Everyone, how do you do? I need a favour. I need a upvote, so please upvote this story if you like it. <3. Thank you and please Do comment.

 

 

Suzy gasped at the sight of the man, Hoya was standing at the door frame. Her face look baffled. The brunette quickly try to hide the damp clothes behind her back though she knows that he already saw everything. There is no point hiding it.

 

In her head she was chanting, hopefully the male will let it slide. Hopefully he will not see right through her that she was imposter, she not a real house maid.

 

“Are you alright?” He asked there’s a concern in his eyes.

 

If possible, Suzy’s face get paler and paler every second. “YES-no,” her voice slightly shaken as she admit it, and immediately regret it.

 

“What happen?” The male sauntered toward her and kneeling in front her. He try to take the shirt behind her back though Suzy resisting he still manage to grab it from her. “What is this? Is this L’s shirts?”

 

Not trust herself for speak, Suzy just nodded her head.

 

Hoya smirks, he really look amused. “L going to be livid if he see how blue his shirts is.”

 

“It’s an accident!”

 

The male snorted. “Really?” He asked amusedly. “Suzy, did you know how to use a washing machine?”

 

“I- of course I did,” she retort.

 

“Are you sure?” Hoya grinned, seriously he would make cheshire cat shame.

 

Suzy cheek flustered. “YES- no.” She admit it again.

 

Hoya brow arching at her and his grinned widen. “No?”

 

“I don’t know how to use this one, It's in English even the detergent was in English,”

 

Hoya chuckled and get up from the floor. Suzy look away, she felt so embarrassed right now to look at him but then she was startled when saw the male offered his hand to her. She just stare at his hand until she heard Hoya cleared his throat.

 

The brunette take his hand, his hand felt so warm while her hand was cold. Maybe because she was scared and panic. Hoya helped her get up and he put the shirts back inside the washing machine.

 

He then open the cabinet and taking the bleach bottle and pour some into the machine. He push the button and then look at Suzy. “Just let it soak for awhile, I’m sure the colour would come off.”

 

Suzy cheeks turned red. “I- Thank you,” she said trying to regain her composure. She can’t believe how many mistakes and clumsiness she had done today. Normally she would acting so classy, elegant and poised but today was disaster for her. She fell twice! And her hurt. At least, Hoya was here to save her day. She sighed and peeking at the laundry in the washing machine.

 

But Hoya still not finished with her though, he leans at the washing machine, his hand folded to his chest. He look at her in amused. “Are you really a housemaid?” He really enjoy teasing the new maid.

 

Suzy flustered easily at his question, her cheeks turn red again. She biting her lip and trying so hard not to met his gaze. “Yes, I am.” She answered in monotone, covering her nervous voice.

 

The male snorted but didn’t said anything. Suzy turned her back to the male and starting to sorting the dirty clothes that already been sorted earlier.

 

"Do you know how to use the iron?” The male suddenly asked. Suzy stiffen, her mind starting to remember about the ironing.

 

"I-i do." She answered calmly.

 

“Okay then, after you drying these shirt you need to iron it. L is very strict about his clothes.”

 

Suzy bit her lip, she doesn’t feel good. Oh God, will this disaster end? “I-sure.” She said when she realized she almost lost her composure again.

 

“Okay,” he grinned. “I’ll let you back to your work for now.” He moved from the washing machine to the door but stop and turn his head to her.

 

Suzy brow raising at him, her heart beat fast.

 

“Good luck,” the male said and winked at her before he left.

 

Suzy fall on her knee and rubbing her face with both of her hand. “I’m dead, I really dead.” She immediately taking her cellphone from her pocket and dialling Soojung’s number.

 

When she heard her voice, Suzy was crying and sobbing. “Soojung! I can’t do this. I really can’t do this. It’s too hard. It’s too much. I made a mistakes.”

 

Soojung was saying something to her but the brunette doesn’t catch everything she said, Soojung’s voice was fade behind her sobbing and crying.

 

“Suzy please, you have to be strong.” Soojung said in concern. “What happen? Tell me?”

 

“I just made Kim Myungsoo’s shirts turn blue and I have to ironing his clothes. I’m screwed.”

 

She heard Soojung’s chuckled.

 

“Yah!” she yelled at her. “I want to go home! I don’t care if I have to marry that old man or I don’t care If I die!” She said a bit hurt with her friend reaction earlier.

 

“Suzy shut up! Just calm yourself!” she heard Soojung shouted. “I will help you, just calm down and take a deep breath. Please, you not thinking properly.” Soojung was baffled at Suzy sudden outburst and she immediately regret that she was laughing at her.

 

Soojung sighed when heard Suzy sobbing worsen. “Suzy, listen to me. You’re just under pressure, calm down. Take a deep breath Su.” She said, more softly.

 

Suzy was hiccuping when try to stop her sobbing. She follow bestfriend instruction and do it as she said. She take a deep breath and try calm herself. “Soojung…” She muttered Soojung’s name weakly.

 

“Suzy, I’m so sorry for put you in this situation. I’m sorry Suzy. I know it was hard but please, we need more time to find the solution. You have to hang in there, please don’t give up. It’s not you if you easily gave up.”

 

“How long Soojung, How long?” She said exasperatedly.

 

“Suzy…” Soojung didn’t answer. “I’ll come tomorrow.” she said.

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise.” Soojung sighed. “Please don’t do anything stupid. I’ll come tomorrow.”

 

“Okay,” the brunette said, her voice hoarse. “Thank you.” She cut the connection and the cell phone fell from her hand to the floor. Suzy’s tears fall on her cheeks. She thoughts she’s strong that she can handle a few house works but she’s wrong.

 

But her day didn’t end there, she’s not aware the male that standing behind the door listening to every conversation she had with her friend. The male look baffled but at the same time feel pity to the woman inside the room.

 

Should he help her? But what would the girl do if she found out that her secret already blown out. The male thoughts it’s not the best decision if he blow her cover now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter