Fateful meeting

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Hello everyone how do you do? So far how did you like my story? have you ever wondering which member will Suzy end up with? >.<  I won't tell. SO please comment which you think have best chemistry so far....!

 

 

 

“I-I’m-“

The male peered at her and makes the brunette startled. Her cheeks suddenly turned red. She quickly averts her gazed from the man.

“Hmm…” Hoya suddenly reached his hand to her cheeks and make the brunette winced under his touch.

“What are you doing?” She asked nervously.

The male gasped. “Your cheeks very soft, only angel can have this soft skin.” He tilting his head and grinned at her. “And you beautiful too.”

Suzy mouth wide open, clearly lost any word that she wants to say. This man just said her beautiful and he just touch her face.

“Are you going to bring me back to heaven with you?” Hoya gazed at her with enthusiasm.

Suzy bit her lip, she never handle someone so drunk before. She doesn’t know what she should do now. She needs to think something. Being called as an angel? Maybe she should just try playing her angel role while she’s playing pretense.

“Yeah, I’m going to bring you back to heaven.” She said and tries to shot him a sincere smiled.

“Then we’re going to get marry in heaven?” His hand quickly grasped hers and pulled it closer to his chest.

Suzy surprised but his sudden moved. “Oh God,” she frowned and shook her head. What she should do now? Think. Think. “Hmm yeah but now we have to get back to heaven first,” but the brunette meant his bedroom of course. But then she frowned, how can she lifted this man to the third floor. He must be heavy for her to support him.

Hoya suddenly pouted. “Can I have some water first?”

Snapped from her thoughts the brunette turned her attention back to the male. His lips pursed and he made a face like a child sulking didn’t get any candy.

“Um, yeah sure I’ll get you some.” She quickly takes a glass and pours some cold water for him.

Hoya happily takes the glass from her hand and drinks the water in pleased but suddenly he put the glass on the counter with loud thud.

Frowning, he looked at Suzy.

“What’s wrong?” she asked when saw the male face down.

“If I was dead, why I still feel thirsty?”

“What?” Suzy startled by her question. “What do you mean?”

“I’m dead right?”

The male put his head on the counter and closed his eyes. His mouth was mumbling something. Suzy sighed as she doesn’t understand what the male mumbled.

Suzy groaned when saw the male already fall asleep. “Great, so great.” Her shoulder falls weakly.

After tried to carrying the sleeping-drunk man, Suzy decided just to leave him at the sofa in the living room. There is no way she can carrying him to the third floor. She studied his sleeping face and wondered why he talks about dead and heaven? Asked her if he die. That’s really shocked her.

Suzy sighed again and walked to the heater then turn it on. Glanced at the male on the sofa for the last time, she smiled when saw that the male look peacefully asleep. her heel she climbs on the stairs to her room.

Suzy reached on the second floor. She tiptoes to make sure she didn’t make any noise. She read the name on the door as she walks in front of their room.

As her eyes were on Myungsoo’s door, there’s a clicked sound and she froze. The door swing open and reveal the owner with messy hair and he was wearing a glasses. He didn’t wear any shirt and just wearing his short pant.

Suzy gasped when her eyes was on his. She quickly averts her gaze and instantly says sorry to him.

The male actually quite startled when saw the new maid at hallways. She was in her pajamas. Her long hair cascades behind her back. She looks different without her uniform.

Myungsoo brow furrowed when saw the brunette cheeks turned red. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” She answered without look at him. “Erm, I’ll just-“ she glanced at him. “Go back to my room.” She gave him a tiny bow and quickly walked away from there.

“Weird,” the male mumbled as he watches the brunette walked away from him. Then he instantly remembered that he need some water and walk downstairs with puzzled expression.

Suzy sigh in relieved as she just arrived on the third floor. That was first time she saw a half man standing really closed to her. Hell, that writer really had toned body. It’s really impressive since he just a writer and at the same time he was taking care of his body.

Suzy quickly get inside to her room and slammed her body on the mattress. She groaned, “I missed my own bed.” She cried. She missed Soojung, she misses Nicky and she misses her parents so much. She praying, hoping everything would turn out okay.

×××

 

When she was woke up from sleep. Her eyes roamed around the room. It’s weird to wake up in stranger room. Even though she’s been staying at Soojung’s house for few days she still didn’t get to used wake up in different ceiling, different smell, different wall and different house.

“God, please help me survive this.” She prayed before get down from the bed. A soft knock on the door startled her. She bit her lip and turned her attention to the door.

“Suzy, are you still sleeping?”

Suzy sighed in relieved. Somehow Sunggyu voice makes her calm. “I’m awake.” She answered. Before open the door she quickly tying her hair and fixed her pajamas.

She opens the door. Suunggyu was standing there holding a blue black uniform. Suzy greet him properly. “Good morning sir.”

“Good Morning. How was your sleep?”

“It was fine, thank you.”

He nodded his head. “Good. Here is your new uniform. Get ready I’ll wait for you downstairs.” He smiled and leaving her alone.

Suzy blinks her eyes in confusion and the stare at the uniform that she was holding. Sighing, she got back inside her room and put the uniform on the bed before go wash herself.

After done taking shower and wear her new uniform Suzy check herself up from the mirror. “Hmm, nothing changes.” The uniform was not that different from the uniform she wore from Soojung’s maid. Shrugging, she immediately combs her hair and tied it up. “Now, I need to go downstairs and practice the way I smile.” She said in sarcastic tone. Her cheeks were hurt yesterday because she smiled too often. She never does a lot of smile in a day. That’s really a something new.

Descends the stairs to the living room Suzy frowned when Sunggyu was not there. He did say that he will be waiting for her. She look at the sofas that Hoya was sleeping last night, it was empty. He must be already up. She hopes she can meet him properly after this. She saw the clock on the wall and gasped when saw it’s only 6.30 a.m.  That means Sunggyu come to her door on six in the morning? That’s very early.

“Suz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter