A little date

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Sorry, lost some inspiration to continue writing. :( Sorry for taking a lot of time with this chapter.

 

 Chapter 22

 

“What?” Suzy seems losing her hearing, she might misheard him. “What did you said?” She stared at Woohyun shockley. Her hands sweating, she suddenly felt cold, her knees become weak.

 

“He might be poisoned by Kim Goon, don’t you think it’s weird?” Woohyun look at Sungyeol.

 

“Yeah, I think the whole thing is weird. Did you remember that he waited a few months to meet Suzy and show her the contract? Why didn’t he just meet her after that and showed her the contract as soon as possible if he'd planned to marry her?”

 

“Yeah, that is so weird.”

 

Hoya aware how the brunette become pale, her eyes dilated. Her hands tremblings. He swung his arm around her shoulder. “Suzy,” He whisper her name. “Calm down.”

 

The brunette pressed her lips together, refrain herself from crying though tears start welled inside her eyes, just waiting to fall down. She can’t believe that her father was murdered.

 

Everyone's start to noticed what happen and look at Suzy worriedly. “it’s only a theory Suzy,” Sungyeol open his mouth. Look at the brunette sadly.

 

Suzy nodded her head, mustering her brave face and chin up to show that she was fine, though her gripped on Hoya’s arm tightened. “I’m okay.” She plastered a shaky smiled. “L-let’s find more clue about it.”

 

Everyone agreed and continue doing their hunting. It was not easy. There’s a lot of diaries, and they have to look properly so they didn’t missed anything that important.

 

Hoya make sure Suzy was really okay before letting her go. He smiled encouragingly at her as she looking deeply into his eyes. She melts into his stare, if there’s no people in the room she

Might go and kiss him desperately.

 

He smirked at her reaction and made the woman scrunched up her nose at him. His grinned widen as he winked before continue focusing on his work.

 

The brunette look at her secret boyfriend for a moment before looking down back at the diary, she can feel his touch lingers on her skin, making she need his touch again.

 

But she had a lot of works to do, too bad.

 

 

 

 

After hours reading through all the diaries, Nicky decided to going back since it’s going to be late. Suzy insists that she stayed there but she rejected the offered because she need to send back the car she borrowed.

 

“Take care, say hi to Soojung for me.” Nicky nodded her head and hugged her. They bid goodbye after that and Nicky leave soon after that.

 

Suzy glanced at the clock on the wall, she felt guilty that they had to order outside food since everyone is too focus on their job that they forgot and Suzy also forgot to cook dinner.

 

She quickly ran back to the kitchen and prepared some snack after the dinner. The boys was still in living room. She stop her track when she saw Jin Seyeon was there in the kitchen, alone.

 

She was aware her presence there and quickly beam at her. “Hi Suzy,”

 

“Hi..” Suzy greeted back awkwardly, she saw that the woman was having dinner at the island. “Why didn’t you eat in the dining room?”

 

She smiled and shook her head. “I’m comfortable in here, closer to the sink and I feel like dining room is too formal.” She grinned. “I’m more a casual person despite my appearance.” She rolled her eyes and gesture to her clothes. She was wearing suit and skirt.

 

“I understand.” Suzy walked closer and open the fridge. She take a few fruits and bring to the counter. She peeled them and nicely cutting the fruit and put it into a plate. “Where is Myungsoo?”

 

“He said he going to help with the diaries and leave me here.” She shrugged. “But I don’t mind. It look important.”

 

Suzy bit her lip. “I hope it doesn't bother your meetings with him.”

 

“Oh, of course not. Our meeting was finished and he ready to write another book. He going to start next week.”

 

Suzy push the small plate to the woman. “Have some fruits.”

 

“Thank you.” She said eyeing the brunette. “I don’t know why but you did look so familiar to me.”

 

Suzy quickly look away from the woman in front of her. “W-what? It couldn't be.” She bit her lip.

 

Jin Seyeon just shrugged. “Maybe you right, maybe just someone look alike.” She smiled as she get up and bring the plate to the sink.

 

“Just put it there, I’ll wash it later.”

 

But the woman shook her head. “It’s fine, I can do it.” She said and washed the dishes. “I’m not born from a spoiled-rich family, my parents is really strict about houseworks.” She rinsed her hand and turned to look at the brunette.

 

Suzy just nodded her head as she listen to the woman. Somehow, she admire her and felt a little bit embarrassed how she was raised. She never do any houseworks from little and only learnt to do it for a few months but this woman in front of her done it daily since she was a little girl.

 

“I think, I better leave.” She said glanced at the watch on her hand. “It’s getting late.”

 

“Let me call Myungsoo for you.” Suzy offered but the woman immediately stop her.

 

“It’s fine, we finished our job anyways.”

 

“Then I’ll walked you to the door.”

 

“Thank you.” She mumbled and gathered her jacket and handbag. Suzy followed her to the front door and bid her goodbye.

 

As the woman leaving, Sungyeol suddenly marched to outside and calling for her. Suzy decided that was not her business and leave them alone and walk back to the kitchen to bring the fruits that she peeled earlier.

 

At midnight, everyone decided to stop and get some rest. Most of them need to go work tomorrow morning. Suzy is the last person to went upstairs, after Hoya pull her to get rest or she wouldn't bulged from her place.

 

“Reading the diaries make me feel so close to father. The way he described mother is so lovingly.”

 

Hoya grinned as they reached upstairs to her front door. “They he described his happiness on the day you were born is wonderful, no.” He shook his head. “He said magical and I can tell why.”

 

Suzy blushed and open her door. “Good night, she said as she get inside and peeked at the male from the door. Hoya reach for her wrist and get closer to the door frame.

 

His face was so close to her, the brunette melt into his gazed and her heart pounding like crazy. She can’ believe what she did next. She pull him inside and shut the door.

 

Hoya giving her a hard cold stare and made the woman shuddered. He was pinning her to the wall and breath heavily on her ear. “What are you doing?” He said in low cold voice.

 

It was so ing y that the brunette almost moaned. Her breath hitched. She just want to savoring the man right now. No, she wants him to ravish her right now. 

 

“Hoya.” She called his name, with a lusting eyes. “I want you.”

 

The male was surprised at her chosen of words and then smirking at her devilishly. “You’re ing beautiful.” He immediately captured her lips and deepened his kiss. Both of them trying to dominating but Hoya won the battle as the female give in and follow his lead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter