Maybe

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I wonder if anyone notice that I updating this story on Thursday. >.< for these couple weeks. Hope I'll keep it up. <3

 CHAPTER 11

 

Suzy realized Hoya moving closer to her. Oh no… Oh no…. don’t you dare… don’t you dare…. Her heartbeat getting faster and getting louder. When she felt his breath on her face and his lips almost brush her she push him away. Hard. “Ahh!”

 

She heard a dull thump. And open her eyes and saw Hoya already laying on the floor, unconscious. She immediately check on him. Shake his hand. “Hoya, hoya wake up.” She shake him again. “Oh God, I didn’t kill him did I?” She starting to panic and put her ear on his chest.

 

She breath in relieved when he still has his heartbeat, then move closer to his face to make sure he still breathing. “You such a pain in the arse.” She sighed as she brushed his hair that was covering his eyes. She turn his head to side, to make sure he not bleeding on his head. She glad there is no serious injury on him.

 

She sighed again, can’t believe she has to lifted the man once again to the living room. “You are really an arse do you know that. Trying to kiss me while you’re drunk then forget about it the next day.” She groaned frustratedly. “I’m a woman,” she exclaimed as she slap his arm quite hard and got a respond from unconscious man that apparently just fall asleep. Somehow she really wants to hit him hard on his face for scaring her with the kiss, though she almost-almost kiss him back too.

 

Suzy shook her head, remember she’s a sensible woman who can think wise and act properly. “Come on big boy, get up from the floor.”

 

Suzy comeback to her room after leave the man at the sofa again, she scoffed as she remember that she forgot to drink a glass of water but then again it doesn’t matter because she not feeling thirsty anymore.

 

“I’m so tired,” she murmured as she step on her bed. Laying on her back and cover her face with her hand.

 

 

 

 

The breakfast morning go on like usual but the only that missing was Hoya presence. Everyone seems a bit hungover, Suzy makes her special tea for everyone. Hoping everyone will come back to their sense soon.

 

Suzy wonder where did Hoya go. She hadn’t saw him at all this morning. He didn’t even asks for tea. Did he okay?

 

After breakfast and wash dishes, Suzy when to the drawing room and start cleaning. The boys sure had their private party yesterday. Though Myungsoo doesn’t look that drunk when they had the conversation last night.

 

Suzy doesn’t know how much glass that Hoya’s drink, but last night he look awful and Suz felt bad pushing him roughly. But still, he deserved it because being such an arse.

 

Sunggyu said about cleaning the first floor bathroom that the boys using. She never clean someone else's bathroom ever, she a bit worried if she can’t handle their dirtiness.

 

Sunggyu come to her when she was preparing for breakfast this morning, it’s amazed Suzy how early bird he is. He always wake up from anyone else, Suzy sure that he doesn’t need alarm clock to be awake.

 

Now here she is, standing in the big bathroom. It was bigger than the bathroom she was using upstairs. The male doesn’t have bathtub but they had shower room for three people each, and that dawn to Suzy that’s how they never fighting for who’s going to get shower first. There’s also two small door that Suzy sure the urinal place.

 

“Cool.” This is like a dorm that they had in college Suzy once visit but this is more cooler. She put the bleach and the cleaner supplies to on the counter. “So where to start?” She open the cap of the bleach and start to spill it on the wall on the floor. She make sure she was wearing a glove. The strong smell make her hold her breath.

 

She splashing the bleach all over the place and she too engrossed with it that she almost emptied the bottle. “Ops!” She put the bottle down and take the cleaning brush and start brushing all over the wall and floor.

 

After like ten minutes scrubbing she sighed. “Oh God, this is exhausting!” Her hair was getting wet as when she was kneeling down her hair sticking to the wall. The bleach got all over her hair but Suzy didn’t care. She wants to finish this exhausting work quickly.

 

The brunette misery ended as she finished cleaned the bathroom for one hour. She can’t believe she took a lot of time to cleaning a bathroom. Her back, her arms and her legs hurt so badly. But it was worth it when the bathroom look so clean and neat.

 

As she walking to downstairs with the cleaning supplies she met Sungjong, he smile brightly at her. “Hi Suzy, you look exhausted.” He said in encourage voice.

 

“It’s fine, it’s nothing.”

 

“That’s good,” as he standing next to her. He suddenly gasped. “Oh God! Suzy what happen to your hair?”

 

Suzy look alarmed. “W-what?” She said as she grab her hand and look at it. She gasped. “Oh my God! What happen?” Her hair was turning into light colour, more like greeny-yellowish-ginger that she can’t describe but it was hideous! It was dry and uneven.

 

“Don’t panic,” Sungjong said as he hold her hand. “Let me see it,” he touch her hair and bring it closer to his nose. “Bleach, how long was it on your hair?”

 

Suzy shook her hair. “I’m not so sure, almost one hour maybe.”

 

The male eyes wide open in shock. “We need to wash it, now.” He grab her wrist and bring her upstairs to the bathroom again. He open the curtain and turn on the shower. “Get inside!”

 

Suzy was gobsmacked. “With my clothes?”

 

“Yes!” Sungjong said as he put a chair and ask Suzy to sit down as he bring the shampoo and conditioner. “It was worst than I thought.” He said as he washing her hair.

 

Suzy was red with embarrassment, she had no problem with male hairdresser but this is Sungjong! Her employer and he was washing her hair while she was wearing her uniform.

 

“Suzy, I’m so sorry….” he suddenly said and Suzy frown.

 

“It is really bad?”

 

He nodded his head. “I think you might need to cut it.”

 

Suzy look horrified, she just got her bangs to work here (Soojung persuade her to chopped it) and now she has to cut her long pretty hair? She loves her hair. She love her long hair so much.

 

Sungjong look at her sadly, “I know how you feel but it would get worse if you let it just like that. You need to chopped it or you will ruins all your hair.”

 

She almost want to cry. “I’ve been keep it long since I was six.”

 

“Oh Suzy.” He patted her shoulder in reassuring.

 

“Don’t worry, I will make it beautiful. Trust me.”

 

Suzy nodded her head. “I trust you.”

 

The brunette keep her eyes close as Sungyeol cut her hair and reassuring her that she will look beautiful, nothing change. She can’t help but smile at his comforting words, Suzy knows she’s has a decent look and she grateful that her parents is a good looking.

 

“You look stunning Suzy, looking so fresh.”

 

Suzy bit her lip, her eyes still close. “Open your eyes, trust me.”

 

Suzy reluctantly open her right eyes and then open them both slowly and look up at the mirror. She gasped. “Oh God,” she look different with short hair. It’s was above her shoulder, it remind her the woman who works for Myungsoo but hers a bit longer.

 

But Sungjong does not lie, she does look more fresh and different but in a good way. “Thank you,” she managed at last. “I don’t know what should I do of you’re not here.”

 

“It’s fine Suzy, beside I can’t stand leaving you in mess like that. If you need me, feel free to knock on my door.” He smile gently at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter