Friend or Enemy?

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Hello everyone, how are you? I really am sorry for not updating as fast as I can. Real life can be so 'hectic' >.< My little boy now know how to walking and it's really exhausting for me to chasing him around the house. He doesn't know how to take a break. "mommy really need a little break kiddo" but after a tiring day then watching his peacefull sleepy face. It's all worth it. :)

Anyone excited for Suzy solo debut? I AM!!!

 

 

The night was cold and calm. The house was unbelievably quiet but the air was tense. Everything seems move so slow even the time seem to stop moving.

 

Suzy was in shocked, wide open and her hands were trembling.

 

The male only smirk, his hand folded across his chest. His brow arching to her in challenge. He absolutely enjoying the moment.

 

“I know that you’re not a real housekeeper.” He repeat again seeing the women in front of him has lost her words.

 

She open , she wants to protest but nothing came out. She was petrified that her secret was exposed but she wonder how he knew?

 

“I don’t know what are you talking about,” she said in monotone.

 

Hoya nodded his head. “Really?” He notice how the woman try her best to hide her nervousness, her face was sweating. Hoya rested both of his hand on the kitchen counter, shot her another cunning look. “Fine, if you say so.” Though to be truth it’s bothering him and he wants to know badly but it was better if he not pushing it. He was afraid that the woman might break in tears again.

 

“W-why?” Suzy suddenly asked. “Why you- I mean,” she paused and take a deep breath then let it go. “No, just forget it.” She muster her courage to properly look at the man in front of her and bowed politely before leave the man there.

 

“Suzy.”

 

The man call and her step stop. Suzy shut her eyes closed and bit her lip. Oh God, please help me.

 

She heard the male get up from the stool and walk closer to her. She felt his breath on her ear.

“Let’s continue this again later.” He whispered to her ear. She shudders under his voice and then she felt his presence gone. She open her eyes and the male no longer there, but her knee buckling and she might fall if she doesn't get her mind straight.

 

Weakly she pick up her stride and walk upstairs to her room. She need rest, she can’t think properly and function properly in this state. Today was very exhausting for her. When she arrived at her front door, she can’t help but glance to Hoya’s door. Seriously, what’s wrong with this man? She thought he supposed to be her shining armour but no. His action towards her really confused her. He help her when she in pinched but then he was mocking her and teasing her. She really don’t understand him at all.

 

She quickly get inside her room and then lie down to the bed. “Oh….” She purred. It’s like a heaven when she got to rest after a hectic day. It’s like she not get any rest at all for all day. Her mind was in mess. Her body was in pain. She doesn’t think she can get up and clean herself. No, she really need to closed her eyes now.

A few second later she already in deep sleep.

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu knocking on Suzy’s door room but still no answer from her. Weird. He knock again but this it was not Suzy’s door was open but instead Hoya’s.

 

“What wrong? Why you keep knocking on her door?” He said and rubbing his eyes. Hoya hair was in messed and he was shirtless.

 

Sunggyu frowned. “She’s not getting up, it’s already 7:30.”

 

Hoya eyes widen. “What?!” He immediately look inside his room and glance at the clock on the wall. Sunggyu was telling the truth. Hoya look outside again and Sunggyu knocking on Suzy’s door again.

 

“Suzy, are you awake?” Sunggyu look at Hoya when there is no answer. “Weird.”

 

Hoya nodded his head. “Try open it.” he suggest and then Sunggyu gasped.

 

“What? Are you stupid? She’s a young woman.”

 

Hoya rolled his eyes but then another door click open and reveal Dongwoo who was in fresh shirt, camera hanging on his neck, a camera bag slung on his shoulder. “What’s wrong?” He asked when saw the two men standing in front of the door.

 

Sunggyu sighed. “Suzy not answering.”

 

Dongwoo frowned. “What do you mean?”

 

“She’s late, she supposed to wake up one hour ago but she still inside and didn’t answering my call.” Sunggyu explain.

 

Dongwoo suddenly look concern and walk closer to the door. “Is something happen to her? Are you knocking her door loud enough?” Dongwoo put his ear on the door to listen but he didn’t hear anything. “Suzy, Suzy.” he call but no one answering. He look at Sunggyu and Hoya. “Have you check the toilet?”

 

Sunggyu before Hoya can answer. “I did and I stand on this door since thirty minutes ago.”

 

“What?!” Hoya was baffled. “Thirty minutes?! Are you kidding me?” He immediately try the knob and the door was not lock. The males protest when Hoya about to open the door and Sunggyu manage to said that ‘she might not decent’ but Hoya didn’t listen and open the door.

 

The males gaped when saw the girl laying on the bed with her maid uniform. She look rather horrible, she was sweating and pale. Hoya immediately run toward her and put his hand on her forehead. “She’s hot, call Woohyun now!”

 

Dongwoo nodded and immediately run to Woohyun room.

 

Sunggyu walk closer to look at the brunette. “Oh God, I’m a bad employer.” He start panicking.

“Why?! What should I say to Soojung if she know that I not taking care my own employee.” he start to pacing inside the room and Hoya just rolled his eyes at man.

 

Hoya immediately go to her drawer and searching for a small towel to wipe her face.

 

“Yah, Yah… don’t do that.” Sunggyu stop him. “She has a girl things inside that drawer.”

 

Hoya groaned. “That’s not important right now, go fetch a cool water in small basin and put some ice.”

 

“Me?” Sunggyu asked.

Hoya sighed. “Yes hyung, you.” he said and search for the small towel again and he found it. “Quick!” he said when Sunggyu didn’t move.

 

“Arasseo.” Sunggyu said and walked out from the room.

 

Dongwoo and Woohyun arrived at Suzy room, Woohyun immediately sat beside her and feel her pulse and then listen for her breathing. He then check her eyes. “She’s has fever, look stress and overwork.”

 

“I’m here,” Sunggyu announce while holding a basin and move to Hoya who was sitting next to Suzy left while Woohyun was at her right.

 

Hoya immediately wet the towel with cold water and then dried it before wiping the girl sweating face.

 

Woohyun look at Sunggyu this time. “She’s fine but she need a rest,” then writing something on a notebook. “She has a fever, stress and overwork.”

 

“W-what?” Sunggyu stuttered, “It’s not my fault that she was sick right?”

 

Hoya smirked. “Of course it was your fault, hyung.” he said in a coy smile.

 

“B-but, yesterday it’s not my turn. It was L…, She was cleaning L’s room and washing his clothes. Blame it on him.” he said trying so hard to defend himself.

 

Hoya tried his best to not burst out laughing.

 

Woohyun didn’t listen though, he tear the paper and give it to Sunggyu. “Hyung, but this medicine and give it to her okay.” He said and then got up from the bed. “Hoya, keep wiping her face.” then he cleared his throat. “And put some clothes first.” he nodded and patted Sunggyu shoulder before leave the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter