The Diary

Only A Pretense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : HELLO!!! I'm sorry for taking so much time updating this story. Btw, you can add my instagram and DM me if you like. @ladybear92

CHAPTER 21

 

 

“Are you not going to help me?” Hoya asked as he folding the laundry one by one, the brunette just shook her head and smile at him lovingly. She just eyeing him and can’t take her eyes from him.

 

The male sighed. “Are you going to push all the works to me once we got married?” Arching his brow at her.

 

The brunette almost fall on her chair when he suddenly said that. “W-what?!” She look at him surprisingly.

 

Hoya laughed when saw the brunette reaction. “Just joking,” he put down the clothes and grab the brunette wrist. He pull her closer to him.

 

Suzy was blushing, as she sitting on his lap. “What?” She asked shyly.

 

“Nothing, can I get a kiss?” The male said as he slowly kiss her neck and her jaw.

 

“Why bother asking when you already done it.” She shut her eyes closed, let the male caress her. Her hand naturally wrap around the male waist as she resting her head on his shoulder.

 

The male smiled and kiss her forehead lightly, “You’re cute.”

 

Suzy chuckled by his compliment and then nuzzled his neck. She sighed contently as she smell the citrus scent from the male, it’s always calm her. “Do not ever change your soap and perfume.” She mumbled.

 

Hoya fingers was playing with her short and soft hair. “Hmm? Because you already memorize my scent?”

 

Suzy blushed profusely. “Just don’t, I like it.” She said, inhaling the scent of the male.

 

“Fine, as long as you promised not to get close to the other males.”

 

Suzy grinned as she look directly into his eyes. “Why? Jealous?”

 

Hoya arching his brow at her. “Yes, Because you’re mine.” He kissed her forehead lightly and instantly make the brunette embarrassed by his action.

 

“Then… you have to promised not to look at other woman too.” She eyed him hardly.

 

The male just smirked and pinched her cheeks makes the female winced. “Auch.”

 

Hoya laughed and kiss her lips lightly. “I promised.” And then embraced her tightly.

 

Suzy sighed contently. “Should we tell them our relationship?” She suddenly asked.

 

Hoya shrugged. “Should we?”

 

“I don’t know, but I’m not ready to hear what they going to say about us.”

 

“Me too. Let’s keep it secret for now.”

 

Suzy nodded, agreeing with the decision. She was worried with the guys reaction to be honest, she wondered if Sungyeol would like to hear the news, she did notice that Sungyeol treat her differently since the day she console him about his crush. But she did her best to stay oblivious to it.

 

She can’t believe that she was dating Hoya right now, they were starting very awkwardly. The first moment they met at the kitchen, she remembered how the male almost kiss her and she remembered how he was always there for her. It doesn’t make sense how she fall in love with him but he does make her heart pounding.

 

Suzy frowned and smack his shoulder, the male winced and rubbed his shoulder. “What did I do?” He said, a bit startled when the brunette suddenly hit him.

 

“Payback for what you did to me, toying with my emotions” she stared at him hardly with pouting mouth. “It’s a roller coaster ride, sometimes I felt like I can trust you and sometimes I felt like I can’t trust you, sometimes you acted like my savior and sometimes you’re acted like an assassin that going to kill his victim.”

 

Hoya kiss and makes the brunette stop talking immediately. He deepened his kiss as the brunette about to protest, his tongue playing inside and Suzy can’t help but melt into his kiss.

 

Suzy gasped as she push him away, her lips swollen from the kissed. Hoya just grinned at her. “I-i better get my work done, Nicky will visiting us today.”

 

“Uh uh,” Hoya mumbled and nuzzled his face into her neck, kissing it lightly. Suzy can’t help but moaned at his touches.

 

“Stop,” Suzy said trying to avoid his kisses as it make her feel ticklish. “We’re moving too fast.”

 

“We’re not. I’ve been waiting for you for too long as I can remember.” He kiss her again. “I might marry you tonight.”

 

Suzy smack his chest lightly. “It’s not funny.” Tried very hard to not look into his eyes.

 

Hoya just grinned and embraced her. “Why? You don’t want to marry me?”

 

“I-i have to go.” Suzy said, disentangle herself from the male and get up from his lap. “I’ll see you later.” She said quickly as she walked out of the door.

 

Suzy make her way to the kitchen and pour herself a glass of water. She sat on the stool and sipped the water rushly. Her heartbeat pounding like crazy, it's almost burst.

 

“Calm down, he’s just joking.” She muttered to herself.

 

“Who’s joking?”

 

A voice startled her, she gasped and immediately turned to the source of the voice. Her hand on her chest as she sighed in relieved that the male was Myungsoo.

 

“You startled me.”

 

The male grinned and walked towards her. “Sorry, didn’t mean that. Are you okay?”

 

Suzy smiled. “I’m fine.”

 

“I was looking for you, Nicky was at the living room. She brought a lot of things.”

 

Suzy eyes went wide as she heard Nicky is here and bring a lot of information that they can gain and help them, hopefully.

 

“You look different,” the male suddenly comment. Suzy look at him with confusion.

 

“I look different?” She look at her clothes, she still wearing her uniform though Sunggyu insisted that she doesn't have to wear it anymore. She reached up for her hair and brush it lightly to make it even.

 

Myungsoo chuckled. “You look glowing, radiant.” He smirked. “Did something good happen to you?”

 

Suzy bit her lip, her cheeks getting warmer at the compliment. “N-nothing happen.” She said, remembering Hoya’s touch still lingers on her skin.

 

“Hmm, even your lips look swollen.”

 

Suzy almost gasped but she immediately hide it with a laughed. “I look at the same, don’t be silly.”

 

“Really?” Myungsoo brow arching at her, dare her to telling the truth. “I wonder what happen to both of you after the dance.”

 

“W-what?” Suzy stuttering. “What do you mean?”

 

Myungsoo shrugged, “Well, it not like it was unnoticed that you and Hoya gone missing.” He smiled. “Sungyeol was a bit mad about it, he was about to research the whole hotel but Sunggyu stop him.”

 

“But why didn’t they say anything once we comeback?”

 

Myungsoo chuckled. “Well, some of them trying denying what happen between you and Hoya and most of them too embarrassed as they saw how swollen both of your lips.”

 

If possible Suzy cheeks getting redder and redder. “I-i think I’ll have to go.” She said, trying to excuse herself. She was too embarrassed to meet the male's eyes.

 

“See you later.” Myungsoo drawled.

 

 

 


 

Suzy jaw drop when saw how many boxes that Nicky’s brought. She stared at the blonde dumbfoundedly. “Are you telling me that these is all my father’s diaries?” Suzy knew that her father likes to write everything in his diaries bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter