Huge Lies

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   I know you’re all wondering what happened to the pastry shop. Well, it’s nothing serious. One of our staffs got sick and I had to replace her first temporarily. I don’t know for how many days but since there are a lot of customers lately, Mrs. Kang asked me for help. I said yes of course.   “So, how are you and your husband doing?” asked Dong Jin. I’m on kitchen duty today so I’m baking.   “We’re doing fine. We’re actually back to normal. In fact, we’re going on a friend’s baby shower later. I told Mrs. Kang already and she said yes. I’m leaving later at 5 pm to get my husband at home.”   “Oh…then that’s great. I’m glad you’re happy again.” I smiled at him and then continued working.   AFTER 7 HOURS   “Mrs. Kang. I’m gonna go now.” I said hugging her goodbye.   “Thank you for helping dear. Here, give this to your friend. You don’t need to pay for it.” Mrs. Kang made her specialty cake. Its decorations are really cute and it’s perfect for the celebration.   “Thank you Mrs. Kang. Bye now.” I said waving goodbye.   “Bye. Take care!”    ====================================================   JONGHYUN’S POV   I lied to Myung Soo about calling Eun Na’s friends to go with us to the bar. I don’t really like to hang out with them because they’re really close to Eun Na. I’m on my way to the bar now and I’m going to meet Myung Soo and Tae Hun there. This is going to be great!! Drinks, dancing and so much fun.    I arrived at the bar and saw Myung Soo and Tae Hun there already. They were sitting on a small table for three. I walked towards them and said hi.   “Where are the others?” asked Myung Soo.   “It will only be us three. I lied earlier. Sorry.” I said.   “What?!”  shouted Myung Soo.   “Look, I want to hang out with you two. You’re the closest ones to me and I trust you two more than those other guys. Let’s just have fun. Okay?” I said to them.   “Jonghyun’s right Myung Soo. We three should have some time together. It’s been a while. Come on. Let’s go order some drinks!” said Tae Hun.   =================================================   EUN NA’S POV   “Stop here.” I just arrived at the house via taxi but the car’s not here. Where is Jonghyun? Maybe he stopped by somewhere to buy food or something. That guy is so lazy he wouldn’t cook. Oh well, I’m just going to wait for him until he comes back. For now, I’ll get my things first and then call Taemin.   After preparing the things for later, I dialed Taemin’s number. It’s almost 6 pm but Jonghyun’s not back yet. Where the hell is that guy?   I’ll call him.   RING RING   RING RING   RING RING   NO ANSWER? What the –   Where the hell is he?   Anyway, I’ll call Taemin now.   RING RING   PHONE CONVERSATION   “Eun Na! Where are you guys? The others are here already.” Said Taemin on the phone.   “Are you guys starting already?” I asked.   “We’re about to. Come on. Come now!” He shouted.   “Ohhh. Jonghyun’s not yet here. I don’t have any idea where he is.” I said.   “Jonghyun? Well, I don’t have any idea either. Hmm…why don’t you just call him and tell him that you’ll go ahead of him? Take a taxi if you don’t have a car. I’m sure Jonghyun will understand. Maybe he went to buy a gift or something.”    “Hmm…well. It’s not a bad idea. I’ll just text him to go to your house because I’ll be there.”   “Yeah! Good. Come on. We’ll wait for you. Bye now.”   “Okay. See you there. Bye!”   END OF PHONE CONVERSATION   ==============================================   JONGHYUN’S POV   “Wooooooooo!!!! This is the life guys! Ahhhh. I wish we could always be like this. Just relaxing and having fun. I wasn’t able to do this recently because of a lot of work.” I said to Tae Hun and Myung Soo.   “Hey, are you still drinking after you finish that 5th bottle?” Myung Soo asked.   “Yeah of course! It’s only 8 pm! Let’s continue!” I shouted laughing.   “Ya. Eun Na’s going to be mad if you continue.” Said Myung Soo. Eun Na. Mad? I don’t know.   “Look, a little explanation can keep her from being mad. Don’t worry guys. Come on!!! DRINKKK MORE!!!!!!!!!!!” Tae Hun continued drinking but Myung Soo seemed like he wasn’t in the mood anymore.    MYUNG SOO’S POV   Whatever Jonghyun’s planning, it’s not good. I know he missed having fun and everything but why does he need to lie to Eun Na about this? Anyway, I just looked at the two drink bottles and bottles of alcohol until they got dizzy when they get up and dance like nobody’s there. Jonghyun got up and went somewhere and when he came back he had a cigarette on his mouth. Eun Na’s going to be freaking mad.   “Ya. Jonghyun. What’s with the cigarette stick on your mouth?” I asked him. He looked at me and smirked.   “Myung Soo. Don’t worry about me. I can do whatever I want. Do you want a stick? I have a pack. It’s been a while and I missed this. Hahaha.” He started to on the cigarette stick non-stop.    “Hey. I think we should go home Jonghyun.” I said to him.   “Don’t be such a kill joy! Just drink okay?!” He shouted.   “Ya. Tae Hun. Let’s go.”   “NO! I’m staying here with Jonghyun. Come on let’s drink more Jonghyun. Myung Soo’s such a chicken .” These two are sooooo ugh. I was like them when I was younger but I’m much more mature and I only drink averagely now.   =================================================   EUN NA’S POV   “Jonghyun’s not answering his phone?” asked Soo Ri. We were all eating and I’m here worrying. Ugh. Where’s Jonghyun?! WHERE IS HE?!   “Yeah. I wonder what that guy is doing.” I said.   “Why don’t you try calling him again?” said Minho. Actually, I’m calling him for the 10th time now. It’s almost 8:30 pm but he’s not yet here.   “If I find out that he’s doing something I don’t like I swear I’ll – “ Key cuts me off.   “Stop the cursing. I’m sure he’ll come. Maybe he’s just busy with something.”   “Something?! UGH! I don’t even know where he is. What if he’s dead? Oh my God. No. No. He can’t be dead!!!!” I shouted.   “He’s not dead! Shut up Eun Na. Don’t jump into conclusions. Anyway, relax and eat cake first.” Said Key.   “Taemin! Thank you for the wonderful fried chicken.” Onew said. It was random. AGAIN. By the way, Onew’s girlfriend is eating chicken too. They’re both addicted. It’s good they don’t have allergies. I bet if they have, they’ll kill themselves.   AFTER 2 HOURS   It’s already 10:30 pm and the party’s done. YOU ING JONGHYUN. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? Why aren’t you answering your phone?!   “Eun Na? Are you okay?” asked Soo Ri.   “Uhh yeah. Can I ride with you guys? Maybe Jonghyun’s at home already.” I said.   “Sure. Of course. Let’s say goodbye to Taemin and Neul Rin first.”    “Okay.”   Okay so I rode with Soo Ri and Key but guess what? No one’s home. I wonder is Jonghyun’s fine. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter