Special 9

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   Ohh…My head hurts. Ugh. I slowly opened my eyes as the ray of sunlight hits my eyes. It was coming from a small window. I guess…it’s morning now. I slowly sat up and realized that Jonghyun wasn’t beside me anymore. I looked at the time. It’s 8 am. He must’ve woke up early. I stood up slowly and went to the bathroom.   Oh wait…My clothes? Ahh…Jonghyun must’ve changed it for me last night. I can’t remember anything. I’ll ask him later.    When I got out of my room, I saw Onew with his almost looking “chicken hair”. It was so messy. He just got up too and just went out of his room as well.    “Hi Onew.” I said smiling.   “Oh. Hey. Good morning.” He said.    “Are you on your way upstairs too?” I asked.   “Yeah. Come on. Let’s go.” He said.   We went upstairs together and saw some of the guys upstairs. I saw Key and Taemin only for the guys and then Eun Jae and Neul Rin for the girls. Minho and Soo Ri must still be sleeping. Hmm…I wonder where Jonghyun is.    I think Taemin and Neul Rin were fishing just like we did last year. Hmm...Fish. A thing Jonghyun is afraid of. Ugh. What a chicken.   “Oh! I think I got one! I think I got a fishhhhhhhhhh!!!!” shouted Taemin.   “Pull Taemin! GOOOOOO!!!” shouted Neul Rin. The couple was having fun. But –   “OW!!!! GET IT OFF!!!!” The fish flew towards us and hits Onew on the face. It slapped him repeatedly. Poor Onew. I didn’t know what to do and I was just standing in front of him watching.   When the fish finally stopped, Onew grabbed it and threw it back to the water.   It made Taemin mad.   “WHAT THE DID YOU DO?! YOU THREW AWAY MY FISH!!!!!” shouted Taemin.   “Well, it deserved that! Look at my face! It’s freaking red! That animal slapped me!” shouted Onew.   “Neul Rin!! Onew threw away my fish!” Taemin complained.   “I’m sure we can get another one. Don’t start crying. Okay? Come on. Let’s try again.” Said Neul Rin.   “But that was my first catch. If it wasn’t for Onew hyung’s brilliant idea of throwing the fish back to the sea this wouldn’t happen. AISH.” Said Taemin.   “Shut up if you don’t want me to throw you into the water too.” Said Onew. He left after.   “Come on Taemin. Let’s do it again.” I heard Neul Rin saying. I followed Onew after that. He went to Key’s.     Key and Eun Jae were preparing the plates at the table for breakfast.   “Oh. Hey you two. Good morning!” shouted Key.   “Good morning.” I said smiling.   “It’s good to see you two back to normal.” Said Key. Umm…back to normal? Onew and I looked at each other. What happened exactly? Key smiled.   “You two were drunk yesterday. The same with Soo Ri and Minho.” Ahhh…Drunk. That’s why. I have hangover.   “Okay. Anyway, I’m hungry. What’s for breakfast?” Said Onew.   “Don’t worry Onew. We have chicken.” Said Key.   “Great!” shouted Onew.   “Umm…Key. Where’s Jonghyun?” I asked.   “Oh…your husband is swimming I think. Myung Soo’s teaching him how to conquer his fears to fish.” Said Key.   “Jonghyun?” I asked. I can’t believe he’ll do that.   “Sweet right?” asked Key. I just smiled.   “You should go there and check them out. Jonghyun must be dying now. HAHAHAHA.” Said Key laughing.    “Okay. Thanks Key.” I left and walked my way near the water. I went downstairs and stood up on the metal floor. I can hear Jonghyun actually screaming. Weird.   “ARE YOU SURE THIS THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO ING EAT ME?!” said Jonghyun furiously.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter