I love-hate Kim Jonghyun

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JONGHYUN’S POV   “You two stop right there!” They stopped. I walked towards them.   “You! Come with me!” I pulled her out from him and took her out of school. THE TWO OF US NEED TO TALK. I made sure Hye Jin doesn’t see us though. We’ll be both dead.    We reached the car without being caught and I dragged her inside the backseat to talk. Ughhh. Is this the only place private we can talk? It’s so hard when your freaking ex-girlfriend spies on you and threatens you. DAMN HYE JIN. CURSE YOU.   “Who’s that guy?” I asked.   “None of your business.”   “WHO’S HE?!” I shouted.   “NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” she shouted back. She crossed her arms and looked away. We were just sitting at the back seat. Just sitting. I looked at her a couple of times but she still looked away. I’m still waiting for her to talk but she stayed quiet for the whole 3 minutes of waiting.   “I can’t believe you’re cheating on me.” I said. She looked at me and glared at me this time.   “Cheating? ON YOU?! YA! YOU CHEATED ON ME! And how sure are you that I’m cheating on you? You don’t even know me that well! Ughh!! I really hate you!” Well, technically she’s right about me cheating on her. But that’s done! I picked her!   “You still cheated! I can’t believe you’re hanging out with a different guy after I rejected you yesterday! Is this the real you? Or are you just trying to make me jealous?” She hits me on the forehead. OW. I wanna punch her! If she’s not pregnant, I did it already. CONTROL YOUR ANGER JONGHYUN.   “Y…you! AISH! If you’re not pregnant, I would hit that head of yours! Why do you always take revenge on me? You are really really annoying!” I slouched down on my seat and breathe deeply.   “I’m gonna go. You’re freaking dramatic.” She said and unlocked the door ready to go out.   “EUN NA WAIT!” I pulled her down. It’s Hye Jin walking outside with some tall guy. Bodyguards? SH*T. What is she the president? SPOILED BRAT.   “Jonghyun, what the hell are you doing pulling me and hiding me behind this seat?”   “Shhh! Hye Jin might see us!” She kept quiet. I heard Hye Jin speak outside.    “Mr. Chan!” Hye Jin said to her bodyguard.   “This is the jerk’s car. Make sure he doesn’t go with a medium height girl, hmm…umm… with blackish-brown hair. She’s the who’s stealing my boyfriend.”    “THAT ING EX-GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES JONGHYUN. HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO HANDLE THAT KIND OF PERSONALITY?” Eun Na whispered. We were still hiding.   “I don’t know. I broke up with her and we’re done so don’t worry about me liking that kind of girl.”   “You’re so stupid. You know that?” Mean wifey.   “Okay. Okay. I’m stupid.”    “Oh my gawd Jonghyun.”   “What?” She was about to sneeze!!!!! OH NO! HYE JIN WILL KNOW ABOUT US BEING HERE TOGETHER!! NO EUN NA! NO!! When she was about to … I tried stopping by blocking her nose. SUCCESS?    “ACHOO!” SH*T!   “Mr. Chan! Wait. I think I hear something…” SH*T. SH*T. SH*T. We’re dead! We’re dead!   “Sh*t, she’s coming.” I said.   “Hye Jin!” it was another voice. A girl’s voice. I peaked…it was one of her friends. Oh thank gawd.    “Oh…Ye Ri! Hi!” says Hye Jin.    “Come on! We’ll be late Hye Jin.”   “Okay.” They left with the bodyguard. PHEW.   “That was close. We’re so dead if she saw us together.” I said. We sat down normally on the seats again. No need to hide anymore because Hye Jin is out of our sight. Eun Na still looked away though.    “Hey…answer me truthfully. Did you two really do “it”?”    “No. We didn’t but … I tried to. I was drunk and we were back together. I kissed her okay? And I got too excited and I brought her here in my car and I was…well taking her clothes off but I stopped and didn’t continue because…” She didn’t let me finish.   “Eww!! You were about to do it here on this same spot! YUCK! DIRTY! ACK! I WANNA GET OUT!” she shouted.    “Oh come on! Don’t overact! We did not do it!”   “It’s still eww.”   “Let me continue now please.”   “Okay.”   “I stopped and didn’t continue because I thought about … I thought about you and our baby. I don’t want to commit the same mistake I did when I got you pregnant. Not again.”   “So you think making me pregnant was a mistake?!”   “Yes at first but now … No. I don’t think it’s a mistake anymore. I decided to take responsibility and I realized it was really wrong for me to cheat on you. I don’t wanna be like my father. He abandoned my mom when she was pregnant with me. I don’t wanna repeat the same mistake my father did that’s why I’m here…with…you.”    “Shut up. You’re lying again. You told me yesterday that it was wrong for you to love me back. How can you say this now?”   “I did say that. But I didn’t tell you I would leave my responsibility of taking care of you and the baby. I just said I can’t love you back. I even told you to go home with me but you didn’t. You got another guy and you don’t talk to me anymore.”   “I’m not satisfied with only you taking responsibility with me and this baby. I want love too.”    “But I can’t Eun Na.”   “You always say you can’t! Let’s stop this conversation now. I won’t go home again later. Don’t wait for me.” She left. Oh Eun Na.    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   EUN NA’S POV   I thought my plan of getting him jealous worked but it didn’t! He still doesn’t love me. Ughhh!!! Why is Jonghyun such a big piece of rock?! He doesn’t have feelings. I was late when I arrived at my class but I didn’t care. I’ll be leaving next week anyway.   DISMISSAL TIME   The three of us…Key, Soo Ri and me we’re walking on the university grounds on the way to the school gate. Key was blabbering about his first day on theatre and arts and he said that he got a standing ovation when he sang and danced at the same time on stage. Good for him.    “Hey Eun Na. Did our plan work? What did you two do? Jonghyun and you.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter