I Apologize

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ohh. This is so warm and probably the best feeling when sleeping. I really love this.   “Mmm.” Wait a sec. What is this I’m feeling? I quickly opened my eyes and assessed my surroundings. Oh . Not again! A hand is over my waist? This is not happening! No way!    I quickly looked under the blanket and saw I was not . Oh I was just overreacting. Phew. Anyway, there’s just this freaking animal sleeping so soundly while hugging me unconsciously. I don’t know if he does this on purpose or he is just the hugger type when he sleeps.    I removed his hands that were around me and sat up on the bed. When I looked at him, I noticed something different about Jonghyun. Hmm. He looks really kind when he sleeps. Ahh ! What am I thinking? I should stop staring.   I did but I can’t help it. I had to peak again. He looked really calm and relaxed and he’s kind of cute too. Why didn’t I notice it before? In a matter of seconds, I found myself brushing and his hair unconsciously. He’s really –   Jonghyun smirked.   Oh my God! I didn’t mean to!    “Are you falling in love with me?” He asked.    “Of course not!” I hit him hard on the forehead and walked out quickly out of the room. I closed the doors and stood in front of the door panting. That was totally embarrassing! What are you thinking Han Eun Na!   “Guilty much?” He asked while he was behind the door. Aish! Kill me now!    I went downstairs quickly to avoid him. I was still in my pajamas when I did but I don’t care because I can’t stay in that room alone with him after what I did. No way!   “Eun Na. Where are you? Why are you avoiding me?” I heard him shout upstairs. Aish. What is he doing? Why is this happening? Ugh. I shouldn’t have done that!   “ Oh! There you are! Haha. Was my hair nice?” He asked with full pride.    “No! Of course not! I don’t like dog’s hair especially if it smells like one! When did you last take your shower anyway? Yuck!” I admit that I’m trying to make excuses but I don’t have a choice.   “I washed it last night and my hair still smells like shampoo. Come on. Don’t deny it. I know you liked it. Hahaha. Don’t worry you could my hair anytime you want after the marriage next week. You’re excited huh?” He said teasing me.   “I am not! Besides, I’m marrying because it’s for the – “ Jonghyun cuts me off by placing a hand on my mouth.    “For what?” I heard his mom say behind me. Oh no. She can’t know our secret.    “For us! Right Jonghyun?”    “Ahh. Yes of course. Come here my future wifey.” Taking advantage eh? I’ll kill him later. And who does he think he is to put his hands over my waist?    “I know you two are looking forward to moving to your new apartment but I would just like to tell you that as much as possible, can you two please abstain from your couple “needs” first? Please. I think it would not be a great idea to do it.” His mom said.   “If I can control myself mom. Hahaha. She’s too irresistable.” Ugh. Jonghyun’s got all crazy now! I’m really going to break his neck and his bones!   “I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear that from you Jonghyun.” I said.   “Ohh. Don’t pretend. I want you to hear it.” He said.    I rolled my eyes on him.    “You know how much I love you right?” He added kissing me just beside my lips.  For your information, his mom is watching us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter