Unexpected Saving

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   “Are you ready Eun Na?” asked Key.   “Yeah…everything’s all set. Come on. We have to be quick. I want to see how Jonghyun’s doing.” I said.   “Eun Na please try to relax. You’re pregnant. Please.”    “Let’s just go Key!” I shouted.   “Okay.”    ------------   HOSPITAL   “Soo Ri! Where is he?” I asked panicking.   “He’s in the operating room. Myung Soo too. Both of them had broken bones and they had to undergo surgery to fix it.” She answered.   “Is Jonghyun going to be alright?” I asked.   “We have to wait Eun Na.” said Soo Ri.   “I can’t lose him now. Where’s the doctor?”   “Eun Na calm down. We have to wait first. Sit down. Come on.”   “I said where’s the doctor?!”   “Eun Na…listen to me! Sit down first.”   “How do you expect me to calm down?! If you were in my place, you would understand me!”    “Eun Na!” It was Jonghyun’s mom. She came in the hospital crying.   “Umma!” I hugged her and the next thing I know I was crying already.   “What happened dear?”   “He got into an accident. He’s in the operating room now. I don’t know his condition for now umma. What am I going to do? I’m worried sick and I know it’s not good for me but I can’t help it.”   “I know how you feel okay but please do you best not to put a lot of tension in your body. It’s bad for the baby. You should sit down…umm…Soo Ri. Please stay with Eun Na. I’m going to talk to the doctor.”   “Okay. Come on Eun Na. Let’s sit down.”   “Soo Ri…please tell me he’s going to be okay. Please.” I said crying myself to tears.    “He’s going to be okay Eun Na. Be positive.” Said Soo Ri.   “I’m going to take care of that for you Eun Na.” she added.   “Don’t do anything reckless Soo Ri. I don’t want you getting into trouble.” I said.   “I don’t care if I get into trouble! That is too much! I mean involving people’s lives? That’s too brutal already. She needs to be in jail!” said Soo Ri.   “Eun Na…if you don’t want Soo Ri to take care of that . I will.” Key interrupted.   “No. Not you too. Please.” I said.   “I don’t care what happens to me. If my friends are being victims here I’m ready to fight. I’ll plan something first thing tomorrow. That girl will pay.” Said Key.   “Key…please. Not you too.” I said. He didn’t reply.    -----------------   AFTER 7 HOURS   “Eun Na…wake up. The doctor’s here.”    “Goodevening. Both of them are fine now and they are currently admitted at the 4th floor. You can visit them if you want.” Said the doctor.   “Thank you doctor.” Said Umma.   “Let’s go Eun Na.” she added.    We rushed to the 4th floor and asked where was Jonghyun staying and when we got there he was full of bruises and scratches and of course his leg was broken. He had a cast on his left leg while he slept. I don’t know Myung Soo’s status though, we haven’t checked on him. I’m sure his mother is there to take care of him. I better not visit him because I might be blamed for what happened. Let’s settle things first before I go talk to him.   “Jo…jonghyun?” Of course he can’t hear me because he’s sleeping but he looks so bad and fragile.   “We have to wait for him to wake up Eun Na. Maybe you should sleep first. It’s getting late.” Said Umma.   “O…kay.”   “Umm…Eun Na…we’re going home first. We’ll just come back tomorrow after school.” Said Key.   “Sure…and thanks guys for everything.” I hugged them.    ---------------   JONGHYUN’S POV   THE NEXT MORNING   Wh…wh…where am I? A white ceiling? My vision was still blurry and I can’t see anything. Ow…my body hurts. AND MY LEG! It…it has a cast.    Where is everyone?   “Jonghyun dear…are you awake now?” someone said.   “UMMA!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter