Together as One

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   I presented a leave of absence to the place I’m working right now because I have to take care of Joo Eun here at home. Right now, she’s playing with Kira inside the house. Jonghyun’s at work and he’s gonna go home in about 2 hours.    “Umma! Let’s play.” Said Joo Eun.   “What do you want to play?” I asked her.   “Let’s play tag! With Kiwa.” She said.   “Tag? Okay. Come on let’s go outside and play.”    I played tag with Joo Eun and Kira. Her adorable laugh makes me happier. Seeing the smile on her face and that perfect little white teeth I realized that maybe the accident that happen between me and Jonghyun that night, is meant to happen. We both learned lessons in life and love.   “Appa!” shouted Joo Eun.    “Joo Eun! Come here!” Jonghyun carried her.   “How’s my princess?” he asked her.   “I’m okay appa. Just playing with umma and kiwa.” She said. Jonghyun chuckled.   “You’re early. What happened at work?” I asked.   “The works were done early so I get to go home early too. What did you do at home?” he asked.   “Nothing. I just played with Joo Eun and watched TV. Key visited because he wanted to play with Joo Eun. Soo Ri came by to give Joo Eun socks and Myung Soo came by to visit.”   “Ahh…come on. Did you cook dinner?” he asked.   “I haven’t.”   “Good. I’ll be cooking tonight! Of course with the help of my princess. Kim Joo Eun! Yey!” he said out loud.   “Yey appa!” Joo Eun shouted.   “Come on let’s cook!” said Jonghyun. They went inside the house and I followed.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   “Food is served!” Shouted Jonghyun.   “Umma! Eat! Eat!” said Joo Eun. I sat down on the dining chair while Jonghyun served the food.   “Eat up honey.” Said Jonghyun.   “Is this good?” I asked.   “Yes umma! I helped appa!” said Joo Eun.   “Aww…that’s sweet baby. Come here. Give umma a hug.” And Joo Eun did.   “What about…appa?” Said Joo Eun.   “Yeah…what about me?” said Jonghyun.    “Okay…then. I’ll hug appa too.” Joo Eun giggled. We started eating after that.   “Taste this Joo Eun. Say Ahh.” Said Jonghyun.   “Ahh…” Joo Eun ate.   “You too Eun Na.” I opened my mouth and he fed me.   “Mmm…it’s good.” I said. He smiled.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   “Joo Eun…you have to sleep now baby.” Said Jonghyun.   “Okay I will appa.” She said.   “Kiss appa and umma before you sleep.” She did.    “Goodnight Umma. Goodnight Appa. I love you.” She said. We closed the lights and then left the room.   “She grows much cuter every year huh?” said Jonghyun.   “Yeah.” I answered.   “Let’s get ready for bed.” He said.   After brushing our teeth and washing, I laid down on bed to sleep. Jonghyun went downstairs first to lock the doors and close the lights and then he came back and laid down next me.   “Are you tired Eun Na?” he asked suddenly.   “Umm…I don’t think so. I have fun every time I take care of Joo Eun so I don’t feel exhausted.” I said.   “Really? Well, that’s good.” He said.    “Well…goodnight.” After kissing him on his cheeks I went under my blanket and closed my eyes.   “Eun Na…” he said. He was directly facing me and is under the same blanket.   “What?” I asked. He suddenly hugs me.   “Umm…are you okay Jonghyun? You’re acting weird.” I said.   “Of course I am okay. I just miss you. I mean I’ve been a lot busy at work and I spend less time with you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter