At the Beach (Part 2)

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JONGHYUN’S POV   “Why’d you still leave even though you saw me struggling on making you stay?” She asked. I looked down.    “I got mad at you and I wanted you to suffer the same way I did when you left me.” This was the real reason. I know it’s really selfish but … I still did it.   “I know I sound like a jerk. Well, I am. I know that I mean we have kids and still I cheated and left you. I’m sorry. Well … I don’t think sorry is even enough to make it up to you but still I want to say it because it’s the right thing to do.” I added.   She bit her lip and looked down.    “I…don’t know how to react because…I can’t really feel … you know … mad or disappointed about what you did because I can’t even remember in the first place. Anyway, I’m glad you’re being honest with me.” She said.   “Thanks. Oh and Eun Na. I really hope you’ll be able to remember me. It’s hard making you all happy and comfortable with me.”   “Hard? Why? I fell in love with you in the past. Why can’t you do it now?” She asked.   “Actually, I didn’t really do anything to make you fall in love with me. You just did and then after we got married I learned to love you.”    “Oh … is that so? Too bad.” She chuckled.   “It’s hard to please you.” I said.   “I know.”   “You know what … you’re much cuter now compared before and I don’t know why. I want to squish you.” I said pinching her cheeks.   “Ow. Don’t do that.” She said shooing my hands away from her face.   “Haha. Sorry.”   “I’m going to play with the kids for a bit.” She said standing up. I might as well join them. I grabbed the camera and started to take pictures of the two kids building sandcastles while their umma assisted them. Sang Min looked really cute. Joo Eun was really pretty. And Eun Na was just beautiful as ever.   “Hey you 3! Let’s take pictures together.” After fixing the camera, we took a lot of selcas together. The pictures were really cute.   ***   After playing, the kids took a break and ate lunch.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter