The Price

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JONGHYUN’S POV   What the . What the . What the . UGHH. I hate bungee jumping but …if I don’t do it Eun Na’s going to make fun of me and tell everyone how I acted like a chicken during the bungee jump attempt. . . . Truth is, I’m doing this because maybe … just maybe if I get enough courage to conquer my fears she’s going to say yes to what I want. I would really love that.   “Hey.” She said beside me.   “W…what?” I asked. She was smiling so weirdly.    “You’re really going to go with me tomorrow?” She asked. Does she know?!   “Yeah of course! What made you ask that?” I said to her gulping after I spoke. I’m nervous.   “Nothing. I just … can’t believe it. I mean after finding out you’re afraid of fish I can’t really believe that you can go bungee jumping with me. I bet you’re going to scream like a girl.” She said laughing.   “Shut up Eun Na.” I said.   “Jonghyun…you don’t have to force yourself. I’ll still love you.” She teased.    “You’ll love me more when you see me jump.” I said courageously.   “Oh really?”    “YEAH. REALLY.”   “Okay then…goodluck with that.” She said.   “Goodnight.” I said kissing her on her cheeks.   ================================================   “JONGHYUN! WAKE UP!” I saw Eun Na on top of me the next day. My eyes were still sleepy ughh…what is she doing? I looked at the time and it was only 6 am?! !   “JONGHYUNNNNNNNNNN!!! WAKE UP!!”  She said patting my cheeks.   “It’s too early to wake up Eun Na.” I said closing my eyes again.   She did not speak.   Why’s she not speaking?   I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me like with her arms folded.    “HMPH.” She rolled her eyes on me and then got off of me and walked out of the room banging the door.  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Eun Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.   “Eun Na! Wait!” I shouted. I stood up after and chased after her. I opened the door and … found her just outside the door.   “Do I really have to do that just to make you get out of bed?” She asked still with her arms folded.   “Okay I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.” I said.   “GOOD. I already packed our things okay? You were so BUSY sleeping so I didn’t bother to get any help from you.” She already packed our things?! She’s that excited?!   “What time did you wake up anyway?” I asked.   “4 am. I can’t sleep last night.” She said.   “So early.” I said.   “Oh just shut up and take your bath already! We have to go!” She shouted.   “Alright. Alright. Be patient.” I said.   “Just go! Okay?” I nodded.    “Great!”   ==========================================================   Look who’s sleeping now.   I was driving on the way to the place we’re going to and looky looky … Eun Na’s sleeping. HAHAHA. She woke up too early.   After brushing her hair to the side and patting her head, I smiled. She looked cute.   “Are we there yet?” She asked with her eyes closed.   “No not yet.” I answered.   She went back to sleep after that. I continued driving until we reached the place.   ==========================================================   “We’re hereeeeeeeeeee!” She said happily. Oh my God. I’m dead now.   “Let’s go now Jonghyun!” NOW?! WHAT THE.   “Now? Aren’t you hungry?” I asked.   “We can’t eat! We’ll vomit if we do!” She told me. Oh she’s ing right.   “I need to pee first.” I said running away. I went to the bathroom breathing rapidly. . We’re really going to jump from that high high high high metal thing? You must be kidding me!   What am I going to do after I get out of this place?   She’s going to pull me for sure!   “Jonghyun! Where are you? What is taking you so long?! Are you ting now?” She said out loud outside.   I need to be brave! NOW!   I went out.   “LET’S DO THIS.” I said.   “YEY! COME ON! Let’s go!” She said pulling me. OH GOD. I hope I don’t die.   =================================================   Oh . It’s so ing high!!!!!!!!!   EUN NA. EUN NA. If only I could tell you how much I want to get out of this place. UGHHHHH.   “Hey Jonghyun. Let’s go solo okay? It’s much more fun!” WHAT?! SOLO?! ING .   “What? Solo? Why? I want to ride with you.” I said to her.   “I want to experience it solo! You can do it by yourself right? You told me you’re not scared. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine! I’m going first! See you down there!” She said. The people in-charge started placing the belts on her and after that she’s ready.   “Eun Na! Are you sure you don’t wanna jump with me?” I asked with my feet shaking.   “Yeah! I’m sure! See you down there alright! Bye!” She jumped?! WHAT THE!!! NOOOOOO! NOW IT’S MY TURN!!!!! I wanna cry!!!!   “Are you ready sir?” The guy asked.   “Umm…yeah I think so.” They placed all the belts on me. WHAT THE . I’m standing on the edge. It’s ing high and my knees are super shaking!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNNN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   “JONGHYUN!!!!!! JUMP!!!!!” Eun Na shouted below. What the hell did she make me do?!   I don’t think I can do it!   “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! JUMP!!!!” She shouted.   “EUN NA! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!” I shouted.   “TELL ME LATER!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter