Hard to deal with

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

! Why the hell did I sleep with her?! I don’t even know who that girl is! Well, personally. Oh and the worst thing is, she doesn’t even know that we did it! She’s gonna hunt me down until she knows what really happened. What’s her name again? Oh . Damn it why did I forget?!   “Hey Eun Na’s here.” Said Myung Soo viewing her from afar. Why is he so into her anyway? She’s not hot, definitely not hot. Oh wait. There goes her name. Eun Na. I mustn’t forget.   “Do you mind if they join us guys?” Myung asked ridiculously.    “I mind!” I blurted.   “What’s your problem? You don’t even know the girl. Be friendly okay? If you keep being rude, you won’t get girls.” This Myung Soo is driving me nuts! Oh and I get girls even though I’m rude. Excuse me.   “Hey Eun Na!” Myung Soo shouted and waved at them like a freak. It surprised me when she ignored him though. She acted like an unfriendly girl again. But wait, maybe she’s acting like that because I’m here. Yeah that’s right. Myung Soo should be happy he won’t be hanging out with someone uny and unfriendly like her.   “I can’t believe she did that. Do I look like a bad guy?” Myung Soo asked himself. He’s so desperate.    “Aish. You guys wait here.” He stood up and marched towards the two girls. Myung Soo. Why do you have to do this?   Myung Soo was gone for like 10 minutes but when I was already eating my favorite dish, I saw Myung Soo walking towards our seat with the two girls following him from behind. I can’t help but curse inside my head because Miss unfriendly is with them.   “Guys. This is Eun Na and Soo Ri. They’re joining us for breakfast. Soo Ri sit down there next to Jonghyun. Eun Na’s sitting with me.” Who’s Soo Ri?    “Hey there.” said Soo Ri after she sat down on the chair beside me. Does she know me? I gave her a nod.   “Not so friendly are we? I know you’re the biggest playboy in school Kim Jonghyun and I know every girl wants you.” She said. I found that a bit scary. What’s her point?   “It’s good that you know. You can stop talking now.” I said. I saw her eyes roll at me when I did.   “Don’t be rude. I know things and I’m good at blackmailing people.” She elbowed me and started eyeing Eun Na. Dang it. She knows! “I know I’m a girl but I can be rude too you know. Don’t mess with my friend. You got that?”   “What did she tell you?” I whispered to her.   “Hmm things. Why don’t you ask her yourself? Hey Eun Na! Jonghyun here wants to ask you something.” Miss unfriendly looked at me in an unfriendly way. Those deathly glares are killing me.   “What?” she asked furiously. Myung Soo looked at me because of Eun Na’s reaction.   “Nothing.” I answered. Why is it so hard dealing with her? Is it because I know what we did last night? Ugh. I usually deal with girls easily using my charms and all but I can’t do it with her. This is bull.   “Oh by the way, where are you guys planning to study for college?” Myung Soo asked out of the blue.   “We’re both going to Shiruken University. How about you guys?” Soo Ri answered. I can’t believe they’re going to the University we picked! Talk about unlucky.   “Same here! So it looks like we’ll be seeing each other at the university then. This is great.” Said Tae Hun. What’s great about these two girls? I don’t think it’s great!   “Ya. Tae Hun where’s your girlfriend?” asked Myung Soo.   “I don’t know probably screaming with her girlfriends upstairs.” Said Tae Hun.   “I thought you slept with her last night.” I started coughing when I heard ‘slept with her last night’. It reminded me about what happened this morning. I looked down in embarrassment as I recalled all the things that happened. I mean I can clearly remember them all now. And I mean it literally. How I kissed her here and there and then there and here. It’s just ugh. I don’t know anymore.   “What’s the problem Jonghyun? Slept with a girl last night? Did you bang her? Hahaha.” Tae Hun teased. I saw Eun Na looked down. Oh yeah. Look down as low as you want Eun Na. I don’t want to receive all the guilt so I might as well share it with you.    I smirked.   “You did?! With who?! Is she from our class?” Tae Hun  asked excitedly. Soo Ri suddenly elbowed me. I knew it! She knows all about it and Eun Na told her. I eyed Eun Na to and during that short eye contact I had with her, I could see the fear running through her veins as her face turned red because of embarrassment. Oh yeah I think this is gonna be fun.    I organized my thoughts to come up with a good answer and then I said it.   “I don’t actually know her name but all I know is she was very into me. She was having fun last night and she’s actually the one who asked me to do it. Girls are so surprising sometimes.” As soon as I answered, I looked at her. She was so mad that she stood up with both hands hitting the table. I looked at her and smirked.   “We have to go Soo Ri. Let’s go home.” She walked out madly. Was I too harsh? I don’t care. She deserves it.   ---   Ugh! That guy is a freaking ! I wanna freaking kill him! I can’t believe this! He still had the guts to tease me after what happened? Ugh!    “Eun Na! Wait for me!” I heard Soo Ri behind me.   I turned around to face her. “I wanna kill him!” I shouted.   “I think you should go talk to him about what happened between you two Eun Na. He’s only gonna continue blackmailing you if you don’t.” said Soo Ri.   “There’s no way I’m talking to him ever again! He’s rude and he’s a freak! No way! No no and no! Absolutely no!”    I’ll stick to my answer no matter what happens.   ---   I opened my eyes and yawned.    “Goodmorning world.” I said to myself. Our school enrollment will start today. It’s been a month after the graduation party and classes will start after a month. Eventually, it’ll be the first day of school again. It’s kind of exciting but I’m sick of first days.    “Eun Na! Wake up and take a bath! You have to be early at school.” I heard my mother shout outside my room while knocking. I got up and went to the bathroom after hearing my grumpy mother.    When I was about to go to the bathroom, I had this weird feeling on my stomach.    I had to puke so I ran quickly to the bathroom.   I held my abdomen while I was expelled all the fluids that were coming out from my system over the toilet bowl. Why am I having this? I don’t remember eating something poisonous last night. Maybe I did but I’m not actually sure.    I began thinking and then I remembered.   Holy !   ---   “What’s the problem Jonghyun? Slept with a girl last night? Did you bang her? Hahaha.”   “I don’t actually know her name but all I know is she was very into me. She was having fun last night and she’s actually the one who asked me to do it. Girls are sooooo surprising sometimes.”   ---   “Oh my God! No!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter