On and Off

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   “I’m…I’m seeing another woman.”   “Wh…what?”  HE’S CHEATING ON ME AGAIN?!    “We’ve been seeing each other for 3 weeks already. I met her at school and…”   “Y…you don’t need to explain. I mean I’m seeing Myung Soo too so I’m cheating on you as well. So…it wouldn’t be a problem right?”    “Eun Na…I’m seeing her because you weren’t there for me when I needed you. I need substitute for you that’s why I was seeing her but I’m not serious about her. I was thinking about it every night that you weren’t here and I realized that it wasn’t the right thing to do so I broke up with her. Well, we didn’t become boyfriend and girlfriend or anything but when I said broke up I meant stopping seeing her.”   “What are you trying to say?”   “I know I tell you every day that I don’t love you but I want you to end everything with Myung Soo. I mean you’re my wife and we have a child coming soon already, I don’t want her to have 2 dads. I want it to be only me. Just me.”   “I…I…can’t hurt him.”   “Why? Do you think that telling him sooner will lessen the pain that you’ll be giving him? It won’t change anything. It may even hurt more if you told him sooner. I know you don’t love him because you love me. You wouldn’t be here talking to me and listening to me if you don’t.”   “Why are you like this? I don’t know what is wrong with that brain of yours! At first, you get mad at me and then you get all relaxed and you tell me things like you would try loving me or you’d take care of me. What do you really want to do Jonghyun? Tell me clearly because I really couldn’t understand what you want to say.”   “I wanna be with you.”   “You do? Well…I’m…I’m surprised to hear that because I can’t find a reason for you to say you want to be with me. Are you sure about that? I don’t want to be hurt by you again once I stay here.”   “I will try my best. I know I’m not a good husband to you but I want to be a good father for Joo Eun. I will really try my best Eun Na. I promise.”   “…everybody deserves a second chance so I can’t believe I’m saying this but OKAY. I’ll stay. But don’t you dare try to me again. Who were you thinking about while you were kissing me anyway? Hye Jin?”   “No. Just forget about it. I was mad so yeah…aish…just forget it okay? I’m really sorry for everything Eun Na. Forgive me.”   “Okay…but stop crying. You look so pathetic and it makes me want to hug you.”   “Hmm? Really? Then…go ahead. Hug me. I need comfort.”   “Shut up…your drama stopped already. I don’t need to hug you.”   “Just hug me…it’ll be like our promise that we’ll treat each other well. Alright? Now…hug meeeeee.” He said spreading his arms wide. He looked cute but the red eyes made him look cuter. He’s so adorable when he cries.   “I’m waiting.” He added. He spreads his arms wider.    “Okay.” I gave him a quick light hug.   “It doesn’t feel so sincere.” He complained.   “What do you want me to do? Give you a romantic hug? Ughh…don’t be so picky. I gave you a hug, learn to accept it.”   “This hug is a sign of promise! You have to be sincere. Now, repeat.”   “Ohhhhhh. OKAY.” My heart started beating faster as soon as I started hugging him. My arms were around his waist holding him close to me. He was hugging me back…and to be honest, I liked it. I mean I always felt protected when he holds me like this since then. I really like it.   “From now on, I promise I’ll try to be a good husband Eun Na. For you and Joo Eun.” That made me smile.   “Cancel the rules.” He said.   “WHAT?” I hit him lightly on the shoulders.   “Oh come on! I’m sick of sleeping on the couch.”   “It’s only been a day! Can’t you do that? Ughh.”   “I cannot sleep on the couch forever Eun Na. You’ll be living here again right? I cannot do that for the rest of my life. I wanna sleep on the bed too.”   “Ohhh…alright. But don’t be so touchy on the bed.”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter