Jealousy

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JONGHYUN’S POV   “Key…do you want to eat baked macaroni?” asked Eun Na.    “Sure! I would love that!” said Key happily.   AFTER 20 MINUTES   “Key! Do you want to watch TV?” asked Eun Na.   “Sure. Thanks!” said Key.   “Jonghyun…can we watch my favorite TV show first?” Eun Na asked me. I nodded.   “Thanks. Key come on. Let’s watch!” They sat together on the couch. I decided to go upstairs first. I laid down on my bed and then closed my eyes.   AFTER 30 MINUTES   “Jonghyun…wake up.” It was Eun Na. I opened my eyes slowly.   “W…what is it?” I asked.   “I’m going out with Key for a while.”   “Where are you guys going?”   “To the groceries. He needs to buy toiletries. Shampoos, soaps, deodorant etc. We’ll be back later. Alright?” she said.   “You –“    “Let’s go Key!” He was there at the doorway waiting. Eun Na pulled him and then they left. I was not even finish talking.   AFTER AN HOUR   “Jonghyun! We’re back!” I heard Eun Na shout downstairs. I was browsing the internet here upstairs and I was actually chatting with Tae Hun 5 minutes ago. I told him about what’s happening in the house right now. I just have to let it out.   “Jonghyun! Where are you?” I heard her call.   “I’m upstairs!” I shouted. I heard footsteps.   “Jonghyun. Eun Na said to come downstairs. We’ll eat dinner now.” said Key.    “I’ll be there in a minute.” I said.   “Okay.” He left.   After shutting down my laptop, I went downstairs. I did deep breathing to suppress the irritating feeling I have right now. I need to. I really really need to.   “Jonghyun! Okay good you’re here now. We bought dinner already so we don’t have to cook anymore. Come on sit down. We’ll eat.” I tried smiling.   “It’s chicken curry! Delicious.” Said Key.    I sat down on the chair. Eun Na served plates and glasses. She poured water on my glass and I drank it all after. I needed that. Eun Na sat down beside me.   “Key picked this chicken curry so it’s really going to be delicious for sure. Right Key?” Key smiled.   “Of course!” he said.   “Eat up Jonghyun.” Said Eun Na.    The two were talking non-stop during dinner. I was actually really quiet the whole time and I just listened to every topic they talk about.   After dinner, Key offered that he’ll wash the dishes. Now it’s time for me to spend time with my wife. AT LAST. We stayed at the living room and started to watch TV while waiting for Key to finish.   “Eun Na.” I said.   “Mmm?”   “I missed you.” I said.   “You missed me? Why? I was here with you the whole day.” She laid her head down on my shoulders.   “Yeah I know…physically you were but mentally you weren’t.” I said.   “Aww…I’ll make it up to you. What do you want me to do?” she said.   “Hmm…It’s pretty simple.” I said. She chuckled.   I was about to kiss her when –   “EUN NA!” Interrupted again. AISH.   “Yes Key?” said Eun Na.    “I don’t know where I’ll put the washed utensils. Can you help me?” said Key.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter