Clones and Revenges

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   He’s really really really freaking unpredictable! I can’t freaking understand him anymore. For the last 2 days he acted nice in front of me. He acted so sweet and caring and loving and now he’s leaving me again!! For the nth time! I don’t know what to think and do anymore! I think I’m gonna go insane!    I walked out on him earlier and I’m going back to school now. I hope I can find Soo Ri. I don’t wanna go home to that hell house tonight with that freaking liar. There’s no freaking way I’m going to talk to him again. He’s such a … vile person! On my way back, yes! Soo Ri! Gotcha!   “Soo Ri!! Soo Ri!!” I ran towards her and hugged her immediately.   “Oh Eun Na…what happened?” she asked.   “He did it again Soo Ri. He did it again. He’s hurting me again. You gotta help me Soo Ri…I can’t handle this by myself anymore. I’m just too depressed. It’s bad for my baby and I want this feeling to stop. Can I stay at your house first? Please…I need a friend right now.”   “Uhhh…sure okay but my cousin from Canada is staying at our house right now. He’s a bit talkative like me and a bit well rude and annoying sometimes like me. AGAIN. And he’s a non-stop story teller. Well more of a gossip teller. Hmm…anyway…I know you can handle someone like him. He’s just like me for gawd sakes! I told him so much about you so if he gets all curious and ask you questions just answer and go with the flow.”   “Your cousin sounds so much like you. Anyway, does he know I’m married and I’m pregnant?”   “No. I didn’t tell him. Don’t worry.”   “Oh…good. Thanks. I’m sorry if I’m gonna invade your house because of my personal problems.”   “That’s okay. What are bestfriends for! Right?” Now come on.”   “Oh wait! I forgot to ask. Is he Korean?”   “Yup. Totally Korean. He just speaks English well. You’ll like him. I promise!”   “Oh…that’s nice. Okay. Come on.”   “Eun Na! Soo Ri!” Someone shouted behind. It was Myung Soo. I wiped my tears quickly.   “Oh…hey.” I forced myself to smile.   “Are you okay? You’re eyes are a bit reddish. Did you cry?” he asked. I shook my head.   “Something got inside my eye. Ummm dust. Yeah…that. It’s nothing.” I said as an excuse.   “You sure?” I nodded.   “Where are you guys going?” he asked.   “To my house.” Answered Soo Ri.   “I’m gonna sleepover at her house.” I added.   “Why?”   “I don’t wanna stay at our house. It’s way too hot like hell there even the person who lives there is evil and inconsiderate. ”   “Jonghyun? Mmm…did you guys argue again?”   “Yeah…kind of. We always do. We’re not always the compatible married couple.”   “Not always? So that means sometimes you two are compatible?” Ooopsss. Wrong term.   “NO. That was wrong for me to say. I mean we’ll never be compatible for each other. Anyway, Myung Soo we’re gonna go. I’m tired. I wanna rest. I’ll see you sometime okay?”   “Wait…I’m going to drop you two off by your house. Come on.”   “That’s not necessary Myung Soo. We don’t wanna interrupt your other activities.”   “No. No. I insist. Besides, you’re … you know, pregnant. It’s bad for you to get tired. Come on you two. It’s the least I can do before the day ends.”   “Thanks Myung Soo.”    Myung Soo did drop us off at Soo Ri’s house. We stepped in the elevator pressed the 5th floor and then Soo Ri knocked on the door. Someone opened it and it was someone I don’t know actually. Maybe it’s her cousin.   “Soo Ri! Welcome back!” he said in english. Oh…I’m totally right. The Canada guy who’s totally Korean and of course the cousin of my bestfriend.   “Ki Bum…this is my bestfriend Eun Na.” she said that in korean.    “Oh! Soo Ri told me so much about you Eun Na. Nice to meet you! You can call me Key!” he said in korean. Phew. I thought I was gonna speak English. I’m not so good at it.    “Nice to meet you too.” I smiled at him.   “Aren’t you gonna let us come in? We’re tired here.”   “Oh sorry about that Soo Ri…now please come in.” he said.   “Did you cook?” Soo Ri asked her cousin.   “I did. Let’s eat!” WOOOAHHHHHH. Ki Bum…umm I mean Key is a good cook! Yummy! I didn’t realize I was gobbling up all the food in a minute. Oh gawd. Me and my pregnant manifestations. You’re gonna make me fat. Wooshhhhh.   “You didn’t tell me she’s a food lover Soo Ri.” Said Key.   “Oh that’s expected because she’s … ooppss. Ummm…because…she’s a…”   “She’s what?” Key asked. SOO RI!   “She’s a pig! Yes a pig! She’s always like this. It’s expected. Hehehe.” Ughhh Soo Ri I’m gonna kill you if he finds out I’m pregnant.   “Hahahaha. A pig!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter