Let's get this party started

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   I’m flying. Flying above the stars, spinning around the universe and smiling like there’s no tomorrow. Suddenly, it changed…who’s that guy? Jonghyun? He smiles like an angel. I was running towards him but then he disappeared. I was now in a dark room. It was cold and scary. I saw light at the end of the room and ran towards it. I got out successfully and I saw cribs, bears and pink blankets all around. I saw Jonghyun again. But this time carrying a small figure in his arms. I saw small little fingers and hands. A baby.    JONGHYUN’S POV   I was also in dreamland when tightening hands on my chest woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw my crazy wife smiling while she was sleeping. I wonder what she’s dreaming about. Must be me. Maybe. I don’t know why but I suddenly want to embrace her or something. I just felt that way. I don’t wanna wake her up or anything so I stopped thinking about hugging her. I just stared at her while she slept close to me hugging me tight. The next thing I know I was doing … I was brushing her hair with my fingers specifically her side-swept long bangs covering her face. I breathe in deeply reflecting on what I was doing. I’m a really confused guy.    “Mmmm.” She hummed softly. She was still asleep. Gawd, I wonder what she’s thinking. I was staring at her so long, her pink lips caught my attention. NO JONGHYUN. Do not think about anything that will hurt her. NO. Abstain from the temptation of giving her secret kisses. It’s bad. You can always ask her. Right? But she won’t know if I do kiss her now. She’s asleep. Okay…let’s be humble and not kiss her on the lips. Just…just…one…on the forehead.    “Jonghyun…” SH*T! She’s awake and I kissed her forehead! What will she think about me now?! I looked at her but she had her eyes still closed. Hmm? Weird. Why’d she say my name? Okay now I know she’s dreaming about me. I really thought I got caught kissing her forehead.   SUDDENLY … SOMEONE OPENED THE DOOR AND CAUGHT US IN THIS POSITION.   SOO RI.    “Uhh…hi!” she said.   “It’s not what you think Soo Ri. She asked me to lie down next to her.” I said excusing myself.   “Yeah right. Anyway, I’m just here to tell you that if you guys need anything, you can ask me. If you’d like the “C” word I can give it too. Hahaha.”   “What? “C” word?”   “Ask Eun Na about the “C” word when she wakes up. See you later Jonghyun. Take care of my bestfriend okay? Sweet dreams. Tata!” She closed the door and left. “C” word? What the hell is that?   AFTER 30 MINUTES   EUN NA’S POV   Ahhhh…at last. I regained energy. I opened my eyes slowly and saw myself still embracing Jonghyun. Ohh…I had a good dream about him and me. I giggled in my mind. Anyway, he’s sleeping actually. Hahaha. And he sleeps with his eyes a bit open. Weird but cute. I smiled seeing him asleep. I just stared at him. I can’t help but smile.    “Eun Na … I’ll melt.” Okay so he’s awake. Whatever. I threw a pillow at him but he just smiled.    “Did you sleep well?” I asked him.   “No…not so well because you kept on squeezing me.”   “I did that? Hahaha. Sorry. Anyway, I slept well because you helped. I told you so.”   “Yeah yeah I know. You even said my name while you were sleeping. I wonder what you were dreaming about. Were we making love? Ohohoho.”   “No. We were kissing. Hahaha.”   “Kissing? Really? And you smiled because of that?”   “No. I’m just kidding. It was a different dream. I dreamt about us taking care of the baby. And it’s so cuteeee! And he looks like you. But he’s not cute because of you. You’re not cute.”   “I’m not cute? Yeah I know because I’m hot and I’m handsome. I’m a great man.”   “Whatever. Oh yeah…I have a question Jonghyun. Why do you sleep with your eyes half open? Are you a zombie or something? It’s weird seeing you sleep like that. I just noticed it just now actually.”   “I don’t know.”   “You’re useless. Forget it.”   “Now I have a question.”   “What is it?”   “Soo Ri came in earlier and she told me about the “C” word? She told me that if I need that I should ask her. But I don’t have any idea what it is. She said I should ask you. Do you know what it is?”    “Hahahaha. You don’t know the “C” word?” he shook his head. HAHA. What the hell.   “Soo Ri was making fun of you earlier. She saw me hugging you right? Hahaha. That girl is insane.”   “So what if you were hugging me? That’s normal. We’re married. What’s bad about that?”   “Soo Ri knows you married me because of the baby Jonghyun. It’s not normal for us to hug because you don’t have feelings for me.”   “What’s the “C” word then?”   “Condoms. HAHAHAHA. Soo Ri got you there. I’ll go upstairs first. I need air. See you later.” I left the room. Jonghyun is still shocked because of the “C” word. HAHA. His face is way too epic. He can’t even talk. LOL.   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   JONGHYUN’S POV   Sh*t Soo Ri. I’m gonna kill you for asking me about my need of condoms. I decided to go for a shower before I go out outside again. It took me 15 minutes to do that. I wore a v-neck white shirt and my pants and then went out finding only Eun Na. I wonder where the others are. Sleeping maybe. I bet Soo Ri’s taking care of Key at the moment. I’m not so sure where Taemin and Onew is though. Maybe resting upstairs.    “Hey.” I said.   “Oh…you’re here. Look at this. Come! Come!” I walked towards her and then she grabs my hand pulling towards the rails. I leaned on it and looked at the view.   “It’s beautiful right?” I nodded.   “It’s my first time seeing you appreciate things. You should always be like this. It’s more … nice. Anyway, I’m really glad you’re here Jonghyun. Thanks for coming with me.” Okay… I just received a kiss on the cheek. She looked back at the view after doing that kissing thingy but I can’t stop thinking about it.   “Eun Na…”   “Hmm? What is it?”    “I…” Why is she getting closer? WHY IS SHE GETTING CLOSER? OH WAIT. I’m getting closer and I’m on my way down to her lips. Why am I not stopping? I told myself I’d stop this crazy thing right? I told myself I won’t love her no matter what. No. No. We were inches closer already and…   “EUN NA!” Onew shouted. He was with Taemin upstairs. Well, if you’re in their position you can clearly see what we’re doing. So Taemin and Onew saw me trying to kiss her?! Oh damn it. Witnesses. What if they tell Soo Ri about this? She’ll give me the “C” word for sure!    To be honest, I’m a little bit pissed that our sweet activity got interrupted. I love kissing more than anything else anyway. Arghhhh. Stupid boys.   “What is it Onew?” she shouted.   “Soo Ri’s looking for you. She’s here with Key now. Come upstairs!” shouted Onew.   “Ohh…okay. Uhh…are you coming Jonghyun?” she asked.   “As if I have a choice.” I walked behind her. We arrived upstairs and there was Key just sitting and staring at the sky.Poor him. I didn’t know his girlfriend died. Well, if I were in his position and Hye Jin was the one who died? I wouldn’t be mourning. That little brat has no right to live anyway. She’s such a b**ch to everyone.   “Soo Ri? Is Key okay?” said Eun Na to Soo Ri.   “Umm…a bit. He said he wanted to talk to you. PRIVATELY.” Said Soo Ri emphasizing and looking at me when she said the PRIVATE word.  As if I don’t get it. This girl. She’s still mean to me.   “Uhh…ask Jonghyun if I can talk to him first.” Said Eun Na.    “Why do you need his permission? He doesn’t even care. Come on. Talk to him. He might follow Jonghyun’s crazy activities and jump off the yacht too.” She’s talking like I’m not even here. AISH. I can hear everything Soo Ri. Acckkkk.   “It’s okay Eun Na. Go talk to him. I’ll allow.” I said confidently looking at Soo Ri. I should learn how to take advantage once in a while.    “Okay.” Eun Na walked towards Key.   “You’re really something Jonghyun. Don’t pretend to be caring for Eun Na. I know you’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter