Special 5

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN NA’S POV   It’s 2 am but still I can’t sleep. I can’t stop thinking about what will happen tomorrow. It can be something worst compared to earlier. I sat up and looked at Jonghyun. He was sleeping already. I fixed his blanket and kissed his forehead before standing up. I’m so lucky to have him.   I went downstairs and got a glass of milk. Kira walked towards me.    “Hi Kira. How are you?” I said to the dog. He my foot and then I patted his head. Kira went to sleep after. I continued to drink the glass of milk while I tried to watch TV. I found a nice movie to watch and so I did tune in to it.    “Eun Na?” I heard Jonghyun upstairs. He rushed out of the bedroom. He looked worried.   “Oh there you are. I thought you left me.” he said. He went downstairs and sat beside me.   “Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” he asked.   “I can’t sleep.”   “Are you feeling much better now?” he asked. I nodded.   “Don’t think too much okay?” he said. I lied down while my head was on his lap and then I started playing with his hands.    He chuckled.   “What are you doing?” he asked.   “Nothing.” I answered. He smiled and held my hand.   “I’ll make sure nothing bad happens tomorrow.” I smiled a little.   “I’m really glad I married you.” I said.   “Me too.” He said chuckling.   After holding my hand, he caressed my face and leaned in to kiss me.    “Goodnight Eun Na.”   =====================================================   THE NEXT MORNING   When we reached the school, people stared at us again. Ughh…when will this stop? Jonghyun walked close to me the whole time and he never removed his hand around my waist. I wasn’t able to do anything but to look down. We reached the 3rd floor and we made our way to my classroom.   My classmates backed off when they saw Jonghyun with me except for one girl. She was the girl yesterday. I’ve never seen her before but why does she know so much about me and Jonghyun?   Jonghyun walked me in to the classroom until we reached my seat. I sat down.   “I’ll be back during my break. I promise.” He said.    “O…okay.” I said shaking.    “Don’t let their lies affect you. I’ll be back later Eun Na.” He hugged and kissed my forehead before he left. As soon as he did, everybody’s eyes were on me. I looked down.    ======================================================   JONGHYUN’S POV   I was impatient because I was too worried. I can’t wait for our break. I want to see how Eun Na is doing. I don’t have any idea what’s happening to that classroom right now. What if they’re bullying Eun Na again? Aish.   “Ya. Jonghyun. Are you okay?” whispered Myung Soo.   “I’m worried about her Myung Soo. What if something bad is happening now? I mean that mysterious girl is her classmate for god sake.” I said quietly.   “Why don’t you excuse yourself so you could check her out?” he said.   “Good idea.” I raised my hands and asked for a bathroom pass. The teacher allowed me so I rushed downstairs just to check Eun Na. I peeked inside the windows of the classroom and she was inside crying again. What the hell happened now? I texted her and told her I was outside her classroom. She didn’t want to get out. She said the teacher was too strict.   I’m not taking that as an excuse. I barged inside the classroom.    “Hey. You’re not allowed to do this in class? What’s your name?” said the teacher. I ignored that. I walked my way towards Eun Na and pulled her up from her seat..   “Hey! Where are you two going?!” shouted the teacher.   “My name’s Kim Jonghyun. I don’t care if you kick me out or not. I just want this mess to end. If you want this school to have good standards, go ing tell the principal about the ing in this classroom.” I said to the teacher.   “Come on Eun Na.” I said pulling her and getting her things. We went out of the classroom after but suddenly she stopped walking when we are at the school gate already.   “What is it Eun Na?” I asked her. She still had tears in her eyes.   “We can’t go.” she said.   “Why?” I asked.   She pointed her finger.   “Our wedding ring?” I said.   “Where is it?” I asked.   “She told me she’ll have you kicked out of this school if I don’t give it to her. I’m sorry.” She said crying. That girl wants the wedding ring? . Who is she?!   “Where is she?” I asked.   “Looking for this?” I saw the girl standing in front of us with the ring on her palm.   “Give it back!” I shouted.   “Why would I give it back when my cousin would love to have it?” Cousin? What?   “ What are you talking about ?” I asked.   “My name is Song … Da … Hae. I’m Hye Jin’s cousin. You really thought it would end huh? Well, when I found out my cousin was sent to America because of you guys I decided to help her. And now, this ring will be delivered to her immediately.”   “That ing girl hasn’t moved on?! She’s crazy!” I said loudly.   “She moved on. She has a new boyfriend now. She just wanted to take revenge on you two and I know you know why. She told me that you almost her one time. But when you were about to do it, you saw your wife’s face. You were fooling her. That makes you … a ing…JERK.”   “It’s been a year! Why does she have to take revenge on the both of us?! If she’s going to take revenge, do it to me not to my wife! She doesn’t deserve it.” I shouted.   “Ha…you really think she would let me do that. Two become one. Both of you gets the taste of her revenge.”   “Give the wedding ring back! I will ing kill you!”   “Fetch!” She threw the ring somewhere and I did what I had to do. I ran and tried to find it. Where is it? I know she threw it over here. . . I was crawling and I got dirty from finding the ring. The grass is making it hard to be found.    “No!” Eun Na?    “Ya! Let go of her!” I shouted while running towards them. Da Hae got her grip on Eun Na.   “Just messing with you. Hahaha!” Da Hae left the school after. What the hell.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter