Where are you?

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JONGHYUN’S POV   I thought she would never ask.    Well, I was wrong about that.   “Appa? Where’s umma?” Joo Eun asked. Actually, we just arrived at home. I was unlocking the door when she suddenly asked about her mother.   “Umm…Joo Eun. Appa’s tired. Your umma’s … umm is on vacation somewhere. Okay?” I said to her. I can’t think of anything else.   “When is she coming back?” She asked once more. I breathed deeply.   “I don’t know.” I answered.   “I wanna see umma.” Said Joo Eun.   “I’m afraid we can’t do that sweetie. I’m sorry. Let’s go inside and rest. Okay? Come on.” I said to her holding her hand and pulling her inside the house. Sang Min’s still staying with my umma. I can’t take care of two kids at the same time when I’m working.   =======================================================   EUN NA’S POV   It’s been a month now and maybe everybody’s wondering where I am, what I’m doing, am I still alive etc. Oh I am alive. I find everyday productive for me. After I left home, I decided to learn on how to be responsible by starting with myself. I wanted to try living by myself for a change. I wanted to make my own money so I can feed myself and I want to work hard for my needs.    This is my perception. I have to learn how to take care of myself before taking care of others. For now, I’m still improving and I’m not really that great so I’m not ready to go back yet.    Don’t be such rude people and say that I didn’t care for my own kids. I send money almost every day to Jonghyun’s mom and tell her to give it to him so that he’ll not be the only one working for the kids. I’m doing my best. But I kept the money sending thing a secret.    I’m staying at a small apartment here in Seoul. I made sure it was far from my house of course. If it was near, then there’s no point in leaving.   I applied for several works near the apartment and fortunately and I met a nice woman, Kang Jung Hee.  She immediately gave me the work I deserve. I work at a pastry shop now. I loved baking so it was perfect for me.    After a month of hard work, Mrs. Kang told me that I should try managing the business for her while he goes out of the country. She’ll be back next month and that means I’m going to stay here for a month more. Mrs. Kang makes the sweetest and the most delicious cakes and cookies in the area. The cupcakes are very nice too. Once in a while, I try helping the bakers and I bake cookies as well. My cooking improved now.    Anyway, I’m getting ready for work now. It’s going to be a great day again.   케이크 & 쿠키 Shop (Cakes and Cookies Shop)   As soon as I opened the door, new friends greeted me.   “Hi Eun Na. How’s your morning?” asked Dong Jin. A co-worker.   “It’s great. Everybody for work today? Let’s do our best for Mrs. Kang alright? Fighting!” I said energetically.    “Fighting!” shouted everyone. I set the sign to open. I should get ready for some customers now.   “Eun Na…any news about your family yet?” asked Dong Jin.   “I haven’t visited since I left Dong Jin. I have no idea what’s happening now. I just really hope Joo Eun’s okay already.”   “They’re going to be okay. What about you? Are you okay?” he asked.   “I’m fine. Thanks for your concern.  Now back to work.” I said.   “Yes ma’am.” I wonder what happened now.    The whole day was busy. Many bought cakes, cookies and cupcakes. It was like there was a cake festival or something.   Hmm…I should help with the baking now.   “Hey Dong Jin. What can I do to help?” I asked.   “Just do what everybody’s doing. Bake, bake and bake.”    “Okay.” In the middle of the baking activities, Yuna, the cashier, called my attention.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter