It's not what you expected

Honey Honey Baby ~ ! & Honey! Our Babies! (Sequel) - Editing Mode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soo Ri came running towards me earlier panicking about something. It makes me nervous.   “What is it Soo Ri?”    “Just come with me!”    We ran until we reached the hallway. I saw a group of people surrounding my locker. I wonder what the commotion is all about.    “Make way! Make way!” Soo Ri shouted. Now everybody is looking at me again. What the hell did I do? The people blocking my locker moved sideways and oh my freaking .   “He’s so sweet right?” Soo Ri said pointing the flowers.    “Who did this?” I asked.   “Duh! Myung Soo of course! Are you crazy? Goszh. What are these people still doing here? Ugh. Wait.  Can we get some privacy here? Spread and leave people! There’s nothing important to see here!”    Everybody left after Soo Ri made the big announcement. It made me laugh.   “You didn’t expect Jonghyun to do this right? As if that would do sweet things like these? Hmph.  In your dreams, maybe yes. But in reality? I think not. He’s just too much of a playboy to think about these kind if surprises.”   “Yeah. You’re right. Where’s Myung Soo anyway? I have to thank him.”   “Myung Soo’s right over here.” I heard someone spoke behind my back. I turned around and saw Myung Soo right behind me smiling.    “Did you like it?” he asked.   “Yeah I did. Thank you.” He puts on his deadly gorgeous smile and it made me blush a little.   “Uhh. I’m leaving you two alone first. Bye!” Soo Ri ran off. She acts weird sometimes.   “Is she okay?” Myung Soo asked.   “Yeah. Soo Ri is that kind of girl. You don’t have to worry about her.” I said.   “Oh good. Anyway, why were you absent yesterday? I got a bit worried. Were you sick?” Myung Soo asked. It’s good to hear he’s concerned about my health. That’s new.   “Umm. No. Actually,  Jonghyun and I got a little lazy to get up and I think he forgot to set the alarm to “snooze” and because of that we woke up at 10 am.”   “So that’s why. That means you were with him all day yesterday?”   “Oh. No. No. He left and went somewhere with Hye Jin yesterday. He actually smelled like alcohol when I woke up this morning. Maybe he was drinking last night.”   “You look a bit worried. Jonghyun’s a big boy Eun Na. Let him do whatever he wants to do.” He said then paused. “By the way, I heard you’re going to leave school at the end of the month and you’re gonna come back after you give birth to the baby. That’s too bad. How will I see you then?”   “I told you, you can visit me at home. Just call me first.”   “Okay. Then I’ll call you every day and I’ll visit you.” He chuckled after saying it.   “Yeah okay.” I looked at my watch. “Oh! We’re gonna be late for class! I’ll see you later at Lunch! Okay?”   “Okay! See you!”   ---   I don’t know what’s happening to the school but they are causing a big commotion! Loud people were chattering about some big surprise happening with one of the students.    When I was in the hallway, I saw Soo Ri and Eun Na running towards the locker. Then I heard the big gossip that was spreading like virus.   “She’s lucky she gets flowers from Myung Soo! He’s just perfect!” Some girl said. Myung Soo? So Eun Na’s the one who got the surprise and because of that everybody’s talking about it. Whatever. I should go to class now.   “Hey Jonghyun!” I know that voice. Myung Soo.   “Hey Myung Soo. Eun Na’s right over there. Bye!” I left.   “Weird.”    It was loud enough so I heard him say it. I continued walking and I didn’t dare look back. Who knows what those two are doing? Why do I even care?! I went upstairs and I saw Hye Jin. When she saw me, she ran off. What the hell. Still mad at me eh?   “Hey Hye Jin!” I shouted and ran after her. Where the hell is she going?   “Hye Jin! Wait!” Why’s she running away from me?! The running continued until we reached the soccer field already. Now she’s running in the middle of the field while I chase her still.    “Hye Jin! Let’s talk! Please!” I shouted.   “I don’t wanna talk to you! Leave me alone!” she shouted.   “Hye Jin I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do that last night! I’m sorry! Please! Let’s talk about this! Don’t hate me because of what happened last night! I wasn’t myself.”    “Not yourself?! Don’t lie!” she shouted.   “Tell me everything you want to tell me. Whether good or bad I’ll listen. Just come and talk to me. You can hit me all you want too.”   “I hate you! I hate you because you married Eun Na! I hate you because you keep on chasing me! I hate you because kissed me while thinking about that wife of yours! What am I? Some girl you could play with because you can’t get what you want from your wife? I don’t like being used Jonghyun. I hate it!”   “I’m sorry Hye Jin. I won’t repeat it again. I promise.”    “Break up with her and end everything with her if you want me back.”    “You’re asking me to do something hard Hye Jin. I just can’t end everything with her. My parents and her parents don’t have any idea about this marriage. Eun Na knows I’m seeing you and she doesn’t care because she’s seeing someone else too. We talked about this and we made an agreement so you don’t have to worry about anything Hye Jin. We can still see each other.”   “How do you expect me to live with that kind of life?! You’re really unbelievable!” she said that slapping me on the face and leaving me.   “Hye Jin! Wait!”    “Jonghyun! I told you to leave me alone!”   “I’m sorry. I’m really really sorry.” I held her in my arms wishing it could calm her.   “I really hate you” she whispered.   “I know Hye Jin. For that, I’m sorry.” I tightened my hold and I could feel her warmth.   ---    “Come on Eun Na! I’m freaking hungry!! Myung Soo’s waiting for us at the canteen. Let’s go!” Soo Ri shouted.   When we reached the canteen, we saw Myung Soo sitting already.   “Over here!” shouted Myung Soo. I waved back and we walked towards him to sit down.   “Hungry?” asked Myung Soo.   “Yeah.”    “It’s my treat today. What do you guys want?” Myung Soo asked.   “You’re gonna treat me too?!” shouted Soo Ri.   “Yeah. Of course. You’re Eun Na’s bestfriend. I should treat you nice too.”    “Aww.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter