Make a wish....

One last time. Jikook.

"Jungkookie~" A voice called as Jungkook flipped to the opposite side of his bed, ignoring the consecutive tapping on his back. 

"Jimin go away I'm trying to sleep." Jimin ignored Jungkook's warning and sat on top of him.

"Nooooo." Jungkook got up slowly and glared at Jimin. 

"What do you want?" Jimin grinned, he took Jungkook's hand and attempted to pull him up. 

"Come with me." Jungkook tilted his head. 

"What?" He asked as he glanced at the clock. 

3:05 am.

"Jesus Jimin, why are you up so early?" Jimin smiled again, but brighter this time. 

"I heard there's gonna be shooting stars tonight, but no one believed me and I hope you do." Jungkook snickered, pushing Jimin lightly on the shoulders. 

"And you think I will?" Jimin nodded eagerly.

"Please Kookie~ I'm to scared to go alone and you're the only one I can go with." He begged, hoping his Kookie would take the bait. Jungkook sighed, already pulling up his blanket but then he stopped. 

He could ask Jimin about the secret...right? It's a perfect chance. 

The two busan boys strolled down the sidewalk towards their destination, the chilly wind blew against their bangs. The night was slient, like it was told to be quiet. 

"Koooooookie~" Jimin said, breaking the slience, Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"You know I never wanted to be with you, right? You forced me here." Jimin nodded as his heart silently broke to pieces.

He knew that so well, yet.

Yet, it still hurts so much. 

No.

He need to keep all those thoughts to himself, he'll just enjoy the moment while he still can with Jungkook...with everyone. 

"Here we are..." Jimin sat down with Jungkook on a grassy hill on an opening field filled with little yellow flowers, under his favourite tree. The chilly wind messed up Jimin's platimun hair as, he brushed it back in position bu it kept on getting messier. Jungkook looked at Jimin for a while. 

Has he been this cute all the time? 

Everything had changed from the last time he's actually taken an actual good look at Jimin. 

His perfectly shaped jawline, his flawless hair and the tiniest grin from the corner of his pink lips. 

"Jungkookie?" Jimin waved his hands in front of Jungkook and he snapped out of it.

What was he thinking...

Jungkook and Jimin sat silently underneath the tree as silence drenched the night around them.

"Yah...Jungkookie, I never knew we would go on a date." He sighed.

"It's not a date Jimin." Jimin ruffled the maknae's hair and sighed quietly. 

'This might be the last time I'll actually spend one on one time with my love...'

Jimin started to drift away...somewhere where he'll be immortal, somewhere Jungkook would loved him back...

Jungkook rested his head on the tree trunk and looked up at the pitch dark sky. 

Something caught his eyes. 

"Jimin...Jimin...Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed and immediately covered his mouth. 

Did he just say...hyung? 

"Shooting star!" He whispered as he glazed upon the sleeping hyung on his shoulder. 

"Jimin...bring me all the way out here and falls asleep himself." Jungkook complained, poking Jimin's face.

"Wake up!" 

He didn't budge.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said again, more firm this time. 

"Hey, it's not funny, get up." Jungkook gulped.

Still no response. 

"Whatever..." Jungkook sighed as he looked at the sky. 

Cough.

"Are you cold? Do you need water?" Jungkook asked without looking.

Cough, cough.

"You okay...?" Jungkook turned around. 

Blood...?

There was blood on his shoulder. 

Blood was dripping down from Jimin's mouth. 

What?

"Hyung?" Jungkook's eyes widened as his mind raced. 

His heart started beating two times faster. 

"What...?" Jungkook fumbled out his phone and quickly dialed 911. 

"Hello?" He said with a panicked voice.

"This is 911, what is your emergency?" A calm voice on the other end asked. 

"Someone help me...my hyung is dying!"