Dinner for two

One last time. Jikook.

Jungkook opened his eyes at the strong sunlight hitting him every retina at a time. He starred at the unfamiliar ceiling and sat up straight. 

“Hm…” He mumbled and rubbed his eyes slightly. He looked around…

‘This doesn’t look like my room…’ He slowly got up, but his hands landed on something smooth…he looked down at Jimin’s cheeks. He starred at Jimin for a second. Then he remembered everything from last night.

‘WHATTTT???’ His mind raced as he tried to sit up, but his trembling arms gave up on him and lightly flopped on Jimin’s chest that was constantly rising up and down. 

“Right…” He said, remembering. “He still has a fever…” He felt Jimin’s forehead once more, touching his on Jimin’s forehead. 

“Ha, still burning…” Jungkook whispered as he got up from bed. He looked at the clock then sighed. They had a day off today. He looked at Jimin. ‘You lucky guy…’ 

 

“Hm…?” Jimin fluttered his eyes open, his mind blurred. He tried to remember from yesterday, but he got nothing. He looked up at the familiar ceiling. 

“You awake?” Jungkook murmured, Jimin sat up and felt his head started to ache.

“Sit…” Jungkook gently pushed Jimin onto his back. “back down.”

“Heh?” Jimin to his side, facing Jungkook. 

“You have a fever .” Jungkook said quietly. He threw an iced wet towel at Jimin, he caught it. 

“Put it on your head.” Jungkook whispered.

“What?” Jimin asked. 

“On you head, forehead! Put it on.” Jimin blushed a bit and obeyed. 

“Don’t you have plans today?” Jimin asked a couple minutes later into the silence. 

“Yeah, and thanks to you I’m stuck here.” Jimin raised a brow, clearly confused. 

“You know you can go right? I don’t need to be taken care of, it’s just a fever, and maybe a cold.” Jimin laughed while saying it. “It’s not like I’m going to die from it.” Jungkook widened his eyes.

“Don’t…” 

“Hm?” 

“Don’t say that so easily!” Jungkook yelled. Jimin was taken back.

“Um. Sorry Kookie…I didn’t mean…” Jimin bit his bottom lip and pulled the covers over his face. 

It was in the afternoon when Jimin woke up to the smell of…cooked meat? He opened his eyes slowly and glazed at the beautiful sunset. 

“Jungkookie?” He asked like a child asking for mom. 

He felt his forehead once more, this time it felt cooler. Jimin sighed with relief, but still felt a bit dizzy. He got up from bed and walked slowly towards the kitchen. 

“Kookie?” He asked again, hugging tight to his stuffy. Jungkook turned off the stove and started to set up the table for the two. 

“Oh, you're awake…” Jungkook turned towards Jimin and stopped in midsentence. 

‘That’s adorable.’ Jungkook thought as he starred at the half asleep short hyung, messed up hair in his pajamas holding a stuffed animal like his life depended on his. Jimin yawned and rubbed his eyes again. 

“Jungkookie?” He asked with his high-pitched voice. 

“I…I’m almost done with the eggs, just sit down k’ay?” Jungkook looked back at the stove, he then felt Jimin’s fingers coiled around his waist. Jungkook inhaled and stayed still, Jimin rested his face on Jungkook’s wide back.

“You smell nice Kookie…” Jungkook gripped onto the handle of the pan. The eggs sizzled. 

“Jimin what are you…?” Jungkook turned his head around. 

“Jungkookie~” Jimin rested his lips on Jungkook's neck. He could feel Jimin’s breath on his neck as Jimin’s hand slithered around his stomach. Jungkook waited until he could hear Jimin’s gentle snores on his back. Jungkook turned around, letting Jimin’s limp body fall on his own. He sighed and looked back at the pan…he needed to make another omelet.