END! 2/2

One last time. Jikook.

Jungkook glanced over at the hospital bed and inhaled sharply. Jimin was lying on the hospital bed, as if he was sleeping. Jungkook then noticed something. No, it can’t be…Jimin’s chest was rising up and down steadily, up, down, up, down…

“Jimin?” Jungkook whispered as he approached Jimin’s limp body, then suddenly his body moved.

“Ji…min?” Jungkook covered his mouth in disbelief.

‘No way…no way!’ Jungkook ran towards Jimin’s bed, beaming.

“Jungkookie?” Jimin said as he rubbed his eyes.

“Jimin! Jimin! Jiminie hyung!” Jungkook hugged Jimin like his life depended. He didn’t care what’ll happen in the future, it won’t bother the fact that the love of his life is back.

“Why…?” Jimin had a million questions, but Jungkook kept on interrupting. But one thing definitely caught his attention.

“Baekhyun told us you’re cured!” Jimin felt like the world stopped. Everything was paused for a moment as Jimin’s eyes widened. He could perform with them again, he could finally go fishing and dance and...and...

Huh...?

“But…”

“We came because he heard you were in an operation…and…and…we thought you wouldn’t make it…but here you are!” Jungkook blabbered.

“Jungkook…”

“And like…ugh! I have so much to tell you now you’re back…”

“Kookie…” Jimin finally had Jungkook attention.

“Jimin…? What’s wrong?” He asked as Jimin slowly lifted the covers. Jimin didn't want to look down, because he already knew what happened. He wouldn't ever dance again. 

“Oh god…oh Jimin…” Jungkook covered his mouth. Jimin’s widened eyes starred in disbelief at his missing legs. He tried to lifted his right thigh but he can’t feel his legs anymore.

Jungkook felt his heart break, it shattered into pieces and it can not to put back in place.

“Did…did Baekhyun tell you about this?” Jimin asked weakly. Jungkook could only shake his head.

“Baekhyun was crying after the operation…” Jimin touched the ends on his legs, ah…his throat hurts…he could hear something loud…like someone was screaming…

Oh.

Then he realized it was his own voice.

“Ahhh…!!” Jimin cried as tear poured out, he buried his head in Jungkook’s shoulders and sobbed until Jimin’s voice started to crack.

“Jungkook what am I supposed to do?” He said between sobs.

“Losing my legs is no more than dying…I can’t live without them…I won’t be able to dance anymore…” Jungkook inhaled and exhaled with quivering breaths.

“It’s going to be alright…” Jimin shook his head.

“No it’s not…” Jungkook held Jimin so close their nose touched.

“Yes it is, and you know it.” Jungkook said firmly.

“But…”

“You have us Jimin, you have everyone you love here with you. And we’re going to go through all this together do you hear me?” Jimin nodded, but the tears wouldn’t stop.

“But, but…” Jungkook sighed, he looked at the flustered Jimin and grinned. He really do love Jimin. 

"Jungkook are you listening...?" 

“Just shut up.” Jungkook took Jimin’s chin and smashed their lips together.

 

“Oh my ing l…” Before Taehyung could finish his sentence he suddenly collapsed on the ground.

“What the hell hyung, get up.” Jungkook rolled his eyes.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL HAPPENED TO YOUR LEGS?!” Taehyung sobbed as he touched the ends of it as Jimin giggled.

“Stop over reacting…”

“Overreact? OVERREACT?! This is what you call overreact?!” Taehyung yelled as he frowned at Jimin’s legs.

“Do you want my legs, I’ll give you my legs.” Taehyung kneeled on the ground as if he was serious.

“I’m serious.” Jimin laughed and pinched Taehyung’s nose playfully.

“Get up, we’re going home.” Jungkook pushed his wheelchair and sighed.

“You're so heavy. Did you get fatter?”

“Shut up.”

 

“Good job Baek.” Chanyeol grinned as he sat in Baekhyun's empty office. Baekhyun rested his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder and took a long sip of coffee. 

“I think dad would’ve wanted this as well.” Baekhyun glanced up at his friend.

“I think so too.” He chuckled.

 

“Jungkookie~” Jimin wheeled towards his favourite maknae. Jungkook turned around smiling.

“Yeah?” Jimin pushed on his wheels and stopped in front of Jungkook.

“I made this for you.” Jimin handed Jungkook a newly made keychain.

“I was pretty sure you lost your old one so I made you a new one.” Jungkook giggled and bent down to give him a kiss.

“Well…having a shorter boyfriend is not that bad.” Jungkook took the keychain and smirked.

“Who are you calling short?” Jimin puffed out his cheeks, Jungkook giggled and took the handle to his wheelchair.

“Ah, be quiet, the hyungs are waiting for us to eat.” Jimin leaned his head on Jungkook’s arms and grinned.

“Okay honey.”

“No, I like Kookie.”

“Okay Kookie.”