Chapter 21

One last time. Jikook.

“Taehyung.” Jimin grinned at Taehyung.

“Jungkookie kissed me my forehead yesterday~” Taehyung giggled and ruffled Jimin’s hair.

“Good job.” Jimin smiled again as he bouced happily on his bed. 

“What’s our schedule today?” Taehyung looked up and sighed.

“I think we only have a fan meet, that’s it.” Jimin in a breath.

“Can you…?” Jimin forced a smiled and scratched his head sheepishly.

“I can last without this for a while.” He kicked at his tank. Taehyung looked at him worriedly.

“A…Are you sure? The last thing I want is you passing out.” Jimin waved his hands and giggled.

“Me? Passing out? You’re joking.” Taehyung sighed.

“Whatever you say, I’m gonna go get ready, you should too.” Jimin nodded and waved.

“Bye bye.” Jungkook got out of the bathroom later with his new clothes.

“Looking as sharp as ever Kookie~” Jimin said as Jungkook blushed slightly.

“Go change! Or else we’ll all be waiting for you again…” He sighed and rolled his tank into the bathroom.

“Jungkookie? Can you help me with this?” Jimin pointed at his scarf chocker.

“Sure.” Jungkook grabbed it out of his hands and looped it around Jimin’s neck.

“Thanks.” Jungkook started to tie a small knot on the back. Jimin grabbed Jungkook’s hands lightly.

“Kookie, too tight.” Jungkook immediantely let go.

“Oh sorry about that.” Jimin giggled.

“No worries.”

“So, what about the tank?” Jimin laughed and dragged it behind his legs.

“I’ll figure something out.” He took a large breath in an took the tubes out. Jungkook put them back on again. 

“Hey!” Jungkook adjusted it tightly on Jimin’s face.

“Do you want to die?” Jimin took them off again.

“Last time seeing my fans, Jungkookie, don’t you get it?”

“No! I…”

“It’s my last time to tell them how much I treasure them.”

 

 

“Ugh, this is a dumb idea.” Jungkook move his gigantic bag on his back annoyingly.

“What do you mean? It’s a brilliant idea!” Jimin said, he was literally sticking to Jungkook so that he would still get some air in.

“It’s so obvious I have something unusual in my bag, you idiot.” Jimin snorts.

“Do you have a better idea then?” Jimin pushed. 

Jungkook growled.

“No.” He said reluctantly as they went on their van.

“Stop moving or else I’ll lose my air, dumby.” Jimin hissed as Jungkook tried to move the bag off his back.

“Who was the one being so serious back in our room?” Jungkook asked.

“You, being all so dramatic.” Jimin rolled his eyes and tugged as his bag so the tank will be closer to him.

“And who’s the one who argued for a solid five minutes why I should bring Tommy with us?” Jungkook looked at Jimin weirdly.

“Who the hell is Tommy?” Jimin rolled his eyes and pointed at his tank.

“No.” Jungkook said. “You did not give this tank a name.” Jimin grinned proudly.

“I did, and you wouldn’t in hell change it.” Jungkook held his hands in front of him and sighed.

“I won’t change it, I promise.”

 

“Okay we’re here, we’re here.” Jimin inhaled.

“Just stick to the plan.” Jimin said as they got off their van.

“What plan?” Jungkook hissed as they entered the building.

“Umm…the one I told you before we left?” Jungkook sighed and took Jimin’s shoulder so they wouldn’t separate.

“Oh right, you mean the one you thought of in your mind that you haven’t even told me yet? Right of course.” Jimin puffed out his cheeks.

“You know what? Just go with the flow, everything will be fine.” Jimin held his arm in front of his face so no one would see it.

“I’m so impressed that we hid this all the way here.” Jungkook said as they sat on the bench, facing the ARMYS.

“This deserves a high five.” Jungkook gave Jimin a half high five.

“And we were here first!” Jimin still has his arm over his face.

“WE WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE OPPA!!!” One of the many fans yelled. Jungkook shook his head mutedly at Jimin. Jimin only grinned and took off his tubes.

“Hello.” He said into the mike as he waved at the clueless fans who only screamed.

“Stupid!” Jungkook hisses and stuffed the tubes back on Jimin’s face.

“Who need Jimin when you have me?” Jungkook giggled innocently as he pushed Jimin under the table where he breath in harshly.

The fan screamed as Jungkook did his signature agyeo.

“JUNGKOOK OPPA SARANGHEY!!!” Jungkook giggled and waved at the fans.

“Jimin? What on earth are you doing?” Taehyung asked curiously as he peeked underneath the table. Jimin pressed his finger on his lips and got up.

“Needed some air, that’s all.” Jimin took off his tubes as Jin strolled in with the others. No one made eye contact with him, not even Yoongi, not even Hoseok.

“Come on.” Taehyung pressed Jimin down on his seat as the fan sign began. Jimin greeted fan one by one, and also he found a way to actually ‘live’ through this meeting. Each time a fan comes he says that he has a surprise under the table, he ducks and breaths, gets up and either hugs them or give the a heart. It worked so well that Jimin started giggling after the meeting.

“I am on fire today!” Jimin giggled as Taehyung sighed.

“Whatever makes you happy…why is Jungkook…” Jimin looked at Jungkook who was sticking next to Jimin.

“I have his tank.” Jimin rolled his eyes.

“he’s Tommy, get it right.” Jungkook sighed.

“Whatever, doesn’t matter.” Jimin stuck his tongue out at him.

“What if someone said that to you?” Jungkook turned towards Jimin.

“Don’t compare me to an air tank!” Taehyung giggled and linked arms with Jimin.

“Stop arguing and go home already! I’m starving.” Jimin laughed as Jungkook giggled a bit.

“Yeah.”

 

“Guys, don’t you think we’re a bit too harsh on Jimin?” Hoseok asked as Jin shook his head.

“He was the one lying from the beginning, you can’t blame us.”

“But you can’t blame Jimin for…” Yoongi placed a hand on Hosoke’s shoulders and shook his head.

Namjoon didn’t talk but placed his hand on Jin’s head.

“Think it through, Jin, you’re not really the one that was hurt.” Jin reluctantly pushed his hand off his head and turned off the tap.

“It’s Jimin as well.”

 

“Why are the hyungs mad at me?” Jimin asked Jungkook, it was after dinner when Jimin was almost asleep.

“Just go to sleep and I’ll tell you tomorrow.” Jimin whined and wiggled on his bed.

“Ugh, Jimin, okay…” Jungkook turned off his phone and looked at their ceiling.

“Maybe their feelings were hurt.”

“Why?”

“Well…” Even in the pitch black room Jungkook would perfectly make out where Jimin’s eyes were.

“If someone didn’t tell you something about themselves to you, wouldn’t you be mad?” Jimin’s eyes were still as wide as before when he nodded slowly.

“Exactly, but in your situation, it’s almost impossible to tell them directly.” Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed.

“They might just love you too much, they were probably too shocked…and triggered emotionally.” Jungkook giggled, he continued and gripped onto his blanket.

“But I think telling them in the beginning would hurt them more…I think the decision we made was a great one.” Jungkook smiled in the dark.

“You’ve put up a big fight, Jimin, and I guess it’s almost time for you to rest…don’t you think?” The only thing he could hear was Jimin’s small snores after his speech.

Jungkook sighed and pulled his covers over his head.

“Good night hyung.”