Chapter 20

One last time. Jikook.

“I told you that it’s important to take those pills.” The doctor sighed and tapped his pen on his notepad annoyingly.

“Does your family even want you to live?” Jimin stayed silent. He didn’t want to even speak.

“Jimin you know if you don’t follow these rules you won’t have much left.” Jimin turned his head to face the doctor.

“Where are they?” He looked towards the door and back at Jimin.

“Only one of them came…” The door slammed opened, Jungkook and Taehyung walked in.

“Two.” Taehyung immediately ran to Jimin.

“How are you feeling?” Jimin grinned and nods.

“Pretty good.” Jungkook glanced over at Jimin, then his doctor.

“Jeon Jungkook…am I right?” Jungkook seemed taken back.

“How…” The doctor giggled and pushed on his glasses.

“Oh god, where do I begin?” He giggled again and placed a hand on Jungkook’s shoulder.

“You’re lucky to have him with you, you do not know how much he rants about you to me.” Jungkook glanced over at Jimin who was trying to calm Taehyung from choking him half to death.

“Maybe.”

“Here, it’s his prescription.” He pressed a couple of bottles in Jungkook’s hands and grinned.

“I hope the best for you.” Jungkook nodded and bowed slightly.

“Thank you doctor…”

“Doctor Byun, you can call me Baekhyun.” Jungkook bowed again.

“Thank you doctor Byun.” He smiled and handed Jungkook his business card.

“Please call if he has any food disorders or any high fevers. The instructions are on the sheets inside the boxes so I think you’re ready to go.” Jungkook looked up again, eyes widened this time.

“Wait you’re…” Baekhyun took off his mask and placed a finger against his lips.

“Exo’s…”

“Shh…not even Chanyeol knows I work here…” Jungkook gulped and nodded mutedly.

Baekhyun winked and pulled his mask back in place.

“I’ll be taking my leave then, call me whenever.”

 

“He’s really nice, isn’t he?” Jimin grinned and sat up again.

“Whoa, this is familiar…” Jimin looked up at the two.

“Come on, don’t you guys remember?” Taehyung rolled his eyes and threw some clothes at him.

“We’re leaving.” Jimin gripped onto his hoodie.

“Where’s everyone else? Jin and...and...” He said softly, but stopping realizing that they won't be there for him anymore. 

No one said a word.

 

“Do I have to carry this everywhere now?” Jimin kicked an air tank and frowned.

“And this.” Baekhyun said as he wrapped a tube around his face.

“Whoa…” Jimin’s eyes widened.

“It’s so much easier to breath now!” Jimin grinned and shook Baekhyun’s hands.

“Thank you so much for the past few days Dr. Byun!” Baekhyun grinned.

“No problem.” He glanced over at Jungkook and winked.

He blushed and took Jimin’s arm.

“We’re leaving.” Jimin hopped behind Jungkook and waved at Baekhyun.

“Bye!”

“Taehyung, am I right?” Baekhyun said before Taehyung could leave. He turned around, as if he was ready for what’s he was about to say.

“One week and he comes back here for treatment, do you hear me?” Taehyung bit his bottom lips.

“Taehyung.” Baekhyun emphasized.

“A week and not a day more.”

 

“Ugh, this is so annoying.” Jimin dragged the tank around their room in frustration. Jungkook sighed and adjusted his tubes.

“You’ll get used to it hyung.” Jimin flopped on his bed and sighed.

“But it feels so nice, Jungkookie~ It kind of tickles my nose.” Jimin giggled and sat up straight again, stretching his arms above his head. Jungkook glanced over at Jimin’s arms.

“Are you eating properly?” Jungkook asked with his monotones voice.

Jimin grinned while nodding.

“Liar, eat more! Your arms and thinner than mine already.” Jungkook flexed his muscles and smirked.

“Well, as if they were like this before.” Jimin giggled and poked Jungkook’s arms.

“Stop showing off!” Jungkook smashed a pillow into Jimin’s face and laughed.

“Then stop showing me your arms!” Jimin threw one at Jungkook as well.

“What am I supposed to do, huh? Wear a parka when I sleep?” Jungkook laughed again and dived at Jimin, sitting on top of him as he smacked his pillow lightly against his hyung’s head.

“Stop it!” Jimin shielded his face from Jungkook’s attacks.

“W…wait…” Jungkook suddenly stopped and realized what happened, the tube on his face fell off a while ago and now Jimin’s having a very hard time to breath.

“Kookie…my…” Jungkook looked around the room as he panicked.

“Where…” Jungkook then spotted the tube on the floor next to the tank, he took it and set it against Jimin’s nose once more. He took a large breath in and out, his breath was quick and his face was flushed.

“Uh…Th…thanks.” He panted. Jungkook furled his eyebrows together and sighed.

“Sorry hyung…I didn’t see.” Jimin’s breath was still quick, but speaking as slow as he could.

“Now worries…” His silver hair was messy…Jungkook found that extremely y for some reasons.

“G…Good night.” Jungkook quickly placed a kiss on Jimin’s forhead and headed to his bed, turning off the lights and pulling the covers above his head.