Cliche

One last time. Jikook.

 

 

“JIMIN!!” Hoseok ran up to Jimin who finally found his way out of the haunted house by asking one of the employees…it was super embarrassing. Jimin smiled.

“Hey.”

“Where were you?” Jin asked. Jimin waved his hands in front of him, indicating than everything was okay.

“Then that’s good. Isn’t it about time we go back?” Yoongi groaned.

“You still want to play?” Yoongi nodded and pointed at the Farris wheel.

“Let’s go on that.” Namjoon grinned.

“Sure.”

 

“Let’s split in pairs, me and Jin. Hoseok, Yoongi and Tae…” Jimin smiled again.

“ME AND JUNGKOOKIE!” Namjoon sighed.

“Yes.” Jungkook rolled his eyes, but he felt something warm and fuzzy when Jimin hooked his arm with his.

“Whatever.” Jungkook said as he wiggled out of Jimin’s grasp.

 

“OH MY GOD IT’S SO PRETTY!” Jimin exclaimed as he pressed his face on the window.

“Be careful, or you’ll fall out.” Jungkook said as he glanced out, it was quite pretty. Then he looked up at Jimin. He found something prettier. His blond hair really suited him, the setting sun gave it it’s all to shine on his perfect face. His face without makeup was Jungkook’s favourite…Jimin smiled out the window and with one movement of his hand he brushed his hair back messily, like he always do.

Jungkook remembered how he always makes fun of Jimin when he does that.

 

“Hyung?” Jungkook would say.

“Why do you brush your hair back like that?” Jimin would giggled and do it again.

“I don’t know…it just feels nice having nothing blocking your eyes…” Jimin would answer.

“Hey Jungkookie, did you know your eyes are the windows to your soul?” Jungkook would roll his eyes sarcastically at him.

“What are you trying to say?”

“I’m saying you should cut your hair, it’s blocking the path towards your soul.” Jimin would laugh and brush Jungkook’s bangs away from his eyes.

“There, much better.” Jungkook would laugh with him and joke.

“Do you see my sparkling, beautiful soul?”

 

“Yup.” Jimin would say.

“I see it.”

 

Jimin pressed his nose onto the glass and sighed.

“This is so cliché.” He giggled and pushed himself off of the window glass and sighed. 

“Sun set, Farris wheel…” He sat down across from Jungkook and grinned.

“I like cliché moments, actually.” Jungkook didn’t say anything. 

Jungkook held his blushing face in his hands and sighed. 

"Jungkookie? What's wrong? Are you feeling sick or something?" Jimin asked worriedly. Jungkook waved his hands. 

"No, I'm fine." Jungkook looked up with his completely red face.

"Kookie..." Jimin giggled. 

"Your face is red like a tomatoe..." before Jungkook could protest a lound boom interupted their thoughts. 

"I forgot about the fireworks!" Jimin exclaimed and rushed towards the windows, Jungkook followed. 

"Look, Look! It's so pretty." Jimin yelled and grabbed Jungkook's hands and squeezed them. Jimin felt his nose tingle and rested his face, slowly, onto Jungkook's shoulder. 

"Jimin what are you...?"

"Can we just stay like this for a moment?" 

"But..."

"Please..." Jungkook nodded and tried to remain calm. His face was still burning after they got off. 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE.

__________________________

HEY GUYs... sorry for any Vmin shippers... our Tae didn't get much lines in these couple of chapters...

BUT DAMN WHO WAS THAT PERSON WHO STOLED JIMIN'S FIRST KISSSSSSSSS? 

I'm sure you all know lol

AND TODAY I UPDATED 2 CHAPTERS SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE EARLIER ONE YOU WON'T GET THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

But I have aomething wicked planned! Stay tuned!