Jimin's first kiss stolen?!

One last time. Jikook.

“Jimin~” Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin as he leaned against him.

“Where were you? I had to ride that alone! ALL ALONE!” He exaggerated, Jimin just laughed. Hoseok giggled and let his arms dropped beside him.

“Where did you go?” He asked again. Jimin smiled.

“The bathroom.”

 

“OOOO~” Taehyung gasped while he pointed at the large entrance that read HAUNTED HOUSE. Taehyung nudged Hoseok on his side, he sighed.

“Tae, you’re going to buy me insurance after this, I’m gonna have a heart attack.” Hoseok half joked as Taehyung laughed. Jimin laughed along and glanced to his left at Yoongi who had his attention on his cotton candy, as if he's never seen it. 

“Hey, hey Yoongi, can I have a bite?” Jimin asked as he bit into Yoongi’s cotton candy.

“Hey!” Yoongi said with a giggled, Jimin hid a smiled behind his big bite of fluff.

“Sure, you just did anyway.” Yoongi smiled again, Jimin cocked his head and looked closely at Yoongi.

“You’re pretty happy today.” Jimin said, Yoongi blushed, took a bite on his candy and looked away.

“Do you really like the amusement park?” Jimin asked. Yoongi slightly nodded his head.

“But you never told us?” Yoongi blushed. Jimin giggled and linked his arm with Yoongi’s.

“Yoongi is so cute.” Yoongi replied with a smile. Jungkook glanced over at the two and sighed.

“Jealous?” Hoseok suddenly came up behind Jungkook, surprising him.

“O…Of course not…” He stuttered and walked off in front. Hoseok giggled and watched him storm off.

“Oya, oya...”

Jimin hooked onto Hoseok’s arm and smiled, so bright Hoseok felt like he had to squint.

“And what’s gotten into you?”

“Nothing.” He smiled even brighter than last time.

“Right.” They went into the haunted house and everyone was probably freaking out, but none of them showed it on the outside.

Unlike Hoseok, Jimin was laughing way too much.

“Yah! Jimin!” Hoseok screamed, Jimin just laughed again.

“What the hell?!” Jimin laughed. He didn’t even felt scared, he felt happy, being with everyone and having so much fun. They entered a new room; it was a hallway leading towards a door.

“Wh…what is…” Before Namjoon could ask his question a person appeared behind them with a chainsaw started to chase them. Jimin realized a bit too late when he turned a wrong corner, leading to an even darker room. He stummbled and tried to feel his way back to the hallway but no use...he was stuck in the darkness. 

Jimin walked slowly as he felt his way towards the exit, hopefully. 

“H…Hello? Tae? Hobi?” He called, but there was no response. Jimin kept walking forwards even though he didn’t know where to go. Suddenly someone pulled on his arms, pushing him harshly onto the wall. Jimin was surprised by how strong the person's arm was. 

“Ugh!” Jimin grunted, he tried to look at the person’s face but it was way to ing dark. He squints, but then realizing his face was leaning forwards towards his.

“Wait…!” Jimin felt hot lips crash against his cold ones. The kiss was long and lingering. And after a while Jimin felt himself leaning towards the mysterious figure. He somehow recognized his breath, the way his hands felt towards Jimin’s hips. He finally let go, both of them were breathing hard, Jimin was about to ask who he was, but he suddenly ran off.

“Wh…” Jimin pant. Jimin watched him ran off, leaving him alone in the dark. He felt his lips which still tingled. 

"What the hell?"